Election Night 2021: Youngkin (R) beats McAuliffe (D) in Virginia, Murphy (D) bearly beats Ciattarelli (R) in NJ.

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20490 Posts

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20490 Posts

Other stuff happening:

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#3 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

Congratulations on the steal.

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20490 Posts

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20490 Posts

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20490 Posts

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

21263

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 21263 Posts

These numbers don't bode well for the midterms.

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#8 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@Master_Live: Who the hell is terry?

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#9 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@mattbbpl: The gop is up 2 in NJ. Something fishy is going on here. An full audit is needed.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

21263

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 21263 Posts

@thenation: Never go Full Republican.

Avatar image for vl4d_l3nin
vl4d_l3nin

3510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3510 Posts

wtf?

What about mail ins?

EDIT: nvm Virginia law says they had to be counted today or they don't count at all

Avatar image for Serraph105
Serraph105

35461

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35461 Posts

@mattbbpl: no they don't. Democrats best do what they can, while they can. Been saying that for a while now.

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

7948

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#13 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7948 Posts

Let's go Brandon!!!

Choo Choo

Avatar image for vl4d_l3nin
vl4d_l3nin

3510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3510 Posts

@thenation said:

@mattbbpl: The gop is up 2 in NJ. Something fishy is going on here. An full audit is needed.

Calm down. Big dem counties aren't tallied yet.

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#15 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin: An audit in VA and NJ is needed.

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

2065

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#16 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 2065 Posts

hell yeah, I voted Youngkin. He got lucky tho we haven't had a R governor in forever. Dems really pissed off Nova with the schoolboards, up there I been telling people VA flips R if nova flips. A few counties near DC control the whole state

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@sargentd: Enjoy your steal.

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20490

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#18 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20490 Posts

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@WitIsWisdom: You tell me to stop crying while you cry about 2020? That election wasnt stolen, you lost fair and square. Multiple audits, recounts and lawsuits backed that up. Get over it you hypocrite.

And learn what CRT is before you spout nonsense. Trump got his recounts and audits, we want ours!

Also the GOP is telling parents what to teach their kids, and from the looks of it the kids are pissed at mama bear! VA was won by Biden by over 10, and you expect me to buy this? BS! Stop the steal!

Avatar image for vl4d_l3nin
vl4d_l3nin

3510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#21 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3510 Posts

Ciattarelli is still ahead by half a percentage point with 77% reporting.

I know that this will change, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Biden won NJ by 16 a year ago.

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin: Stop the steal!

Fox news saying America is back. America is dead!

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

16651

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 16651 Posts

@thenation: Sheesh imagine if democrats conducted audits during the entire last administration. GOP were already crying witch hunt. Maybe it's a persecution complex, with a huge dose of paranoia. Water pipe catastrophe! lol oh noes a leaky urinal... Constant scapegoating and misrepresentation, crying "not fair!" Meanwhile gerrymandering, and circumventing the constitution in favor of vigilante justice. It's a crazy circus where anything goes just to burn the country to the ground apparently.

Avatar image for vl4d_l3nin
vl4d_l3nin

3510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3510 Posts
@thenation said:

@vl4d_l3nin: Stop the steal!

Fox news saying America is back. America is dead!

No.

Same thing happened in Virginia in 2009, except dems got owned even harder and GOP won NJ then too.

You're just losing.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

2411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 2411 Posts

Lol told you so. You lefties are getting wiped in the midterms.

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

2065

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 2065 Posts

@silentchief: the left wanting to teach gender as a spectrum to kids and psudoscience on race instead of normal shit like math, science, and history, is a loosing issue for Dems. Normal people don't have time for such nonsense and definitely don't like it being pushed on their kids.

It's a loosing issue for Dems unless we talking NYC or LA or San Fran. Those types of places, rest of the country doesn't like it lol

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

7948

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7948 Posts
@thenation said:

@WitIsWisdom: You tell me to stop crying while you cry about 2020? That election wasnt stolen, you lost fair and square. Multiple audits, recounts and lawsuits backed that up. Get over it you hypocrite.

And learn what CRT is before you spout nonsense. Trump got his recounts and audits, we want ours!

Also the GOP is telling parents what to teach their kids, and from the looks of it the kids are pissed at mama bear! VA was won by Biden by over 10, and you expect me to buy this? BS! Stop the steal!

lol... You have to be kidding. The evidence was long gone and there was no way to track illegal votes or votes counted late after ballots were supposed to stop being received. There were hundreds if not thousands of affidavits that were tossed to the side by people who swore under oath of the things they witnessed, but with no "proof" nothing came of them. Water mains breaking, gas leaks, power outages, and every other trick in the book was used to stop the vote tallying for no reason and then mysteriously started again in the middle of the night when the ballot watchers were told to go home and return the next day with no witnesses. Keep your head in the sand... I don't really care, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened.

I'm not being a hypocrite whatsoever at all. One was clearly stolen and cheated to victory (you know ol' popular Joe and 81 million votes being the most popular president of all time... never mind the fact he ran twice before and got absolutely destroyed) and the others will now have so many prying eyes it would be hard to pull it off again especially on a lower scale.

Now before you say people were voting against Trump and not necessarily for Biden... blah blah blah.. sure, to a certain extent, but nowhere NEAR what happened. Trump received the most votes of ANY president in history for a re-election and still "lost". It isn't any secret that thousands of votes for Biden have been found that were cast by people that are already dead. They changed things at the last possible moment to create chaos and confuse people and it worked very well for them. How about giving away gift cards and food coupons to the native Americans? Perhaps we should go into the nursing home debacles? Those are just the things that can be tracked.

The recounts and audits don't mean SHIT without voter ID or any way to track who actually voted, especially without water marks or time stamps. Democrats don't want voter ID because they know they wouldn't stand a chance if the votes could be tracked. Why do you think they are doing everything they can to open the borders and relocating illegals in the dead of night to swing counties? How about Biden's build back better plan that promises free healthcare and education to illegals, or how about the $450,000 reparation checks given to EACH family member of illegals that came here ILLEGALLY. It's all a way to flood the country with more Democratic votes.. no more no less. Anyone with half a brain knows it and the reason they are going full blown NFG and not even trying to hide it is because they know they are on borrowed time.

Once the cheating took place it was OVER. At that point the counts would stay the same since the cheating took place prior.

They used machines that were running the same software also used to rig elections in Venezuela that have NO WAY of tracking any tampering and don't keep logs of any interference or changes that are programmed in. Hmmmm... interesting.

Your last thought is even worse than the rest. The GOP isn't telling people what to teach their kids unless you are referring to actual history, math, and english. Kids don't need racism spreading through false narratives and believing they are underprivileged or that other people hate them and they didn't have a chance from the start or that there are more than two genders and you can change yours whenever you like and that it's ok to use whichever bathroom you so desire at any given time.

Nothing says "teaching children" like segregation and hate. These parents (including my wife and I) just want to know our children are actually LEARNING basic building blocks for adult life and life skills to succeed in the workplace and not being brainwashed with a bunch of crap that does nothing but confuse them and make them feel as though they always need to be apprehensive and apologetic by going as far as denouncing their own heritage and admitting they are racist although 99% of our country isn't.

It's just a narrative pushed off on kids to keep them and their parents fighting and to turn a blind eye to the real issues at hand since this administration is completely incompetent. Perhaps they can pay some child actors to sit in front of Kamala again to tell people like me I'm wrong though right? That right there shows you how stupid they think we all are... the only problem is, some of us really are.. lol.

Also, no, I don't give a flying rats ass what a bunch of preteen and young teens think about what their parents are angry about since the system has already brainwashed them. It is our responsibility as adults to teach them right from wrong and shield them from this kind of ridiculous bs. You know when they call the police and they are calling concerned parents "terrorists" now that they are scrambling for total control. The problem is the fact they underestimated the middle class and the parents that stand behind those children. The parents should have EVERY say as to what their children are being taught.

We pay for the schools, teachers, and educations they receive. While they are trying to push racism, segregation, and anti-Americanism the parents want the truth and to get that shit out of the schools. Those are things they can and will learn in life through life lessons and just getting older.. the school doesn't get to play parents to our kids and tell them how to think, behave, and what is right or wrong. Their only job is to teach them school subjects and to grade them accordingly.. no more no less. Children of that age don't know what is best for them and they shouldn't have the rhetoric of a bunch of kids that never got picked for dodgeball telling them lies and ill preparing them for the future or have to worry about what bathroom the kid next door is going to pick for that particular day.

Biden has had nothing but blunder after blunder, and misstep after misstep (pun intended). Kamala is a non factor since she is never present. The squad is pushing racism and hate. I could keep going with this, but I've read your nonsensical drivel 100 times before and I know you are so deep in the brainwash koolaid you're drowning in it.

The covid excuse is worn out, Trump isn't the reason behind Biden's incompetence, and the parents of young children have EVERY right to demand more of the teachers and schools their tax dollars pay for. If you disagree then that's your right, but I would also imagine you don't have children of your own. The extra votes are coming from parents pissed off over the extreme woke bs and they are hopping the fence and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for the first time. #walkaway This isn't your parents Democratic party, they are now pushing Socialism/Communism, Anti-Americanism, and pure hate. They know those things sell, will generate clicks, and keep them on top. If you don't believe me then why don't you go take a look and see how the majority of Democratically owned news and social media sites are doing right now. People like Trump aren't their enemy, he is their revenue god and everyone knows it.. lol

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

7948

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#28 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7948 Posts
@silentchief said:

Lol told you so. You lefties are getting wiped in the midterms.

It's a beautiful thing.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

18438

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 18438 Posts

This does not bode well for midterms. But expected, following Biden's unrecoverable crash after his political honeymoon ended.

@thenation: Stop it. Let's not jump to conclusions unless there is sufficient evidence.

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

3221

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#30 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 3221 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:
@thenation said:

@WitIsWisdom: You tell me to stop crying while you cry about 2020? That election wasnt stolen, you lost fair and square. Multiple audits, recounts and lawsuits backed that up. Get over it you hypocrite.

And learn what CRT is before you spout nonsense. Trump got his recounts and audits, we want ours!

Also the GOP is telling parents what to teach their kids, and from the looks of it the kids are pissed at mama bear! VA was won by Biden by over 10, and you expect me to buy this? BS! Stop the steal!

lol... You have to be kidding. The evidence was long gone and there was no way to track illegal votes or votes counted late after ballots were supposed to stop being received. There were hundreds if not thousands of affidavits that were tossed to the side by people who swore under oath of the things they witnessed, but with no "proof" nothing came of them. Water mains breaking, gas leaks, power outages, and every other trick in the book was used to stop the vote tallying for no reason and then mysteriously started again in the middle of the night when the ballot watchers were told to go home and return the next day with no witnesses. Keep your head in the sand... I don't really care, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened.

I'm not being a hypocrite whatsoever at all. One was clearly stolen and cheated to victory (you know ol' popular Joe and 81 million votes being the most popular president of all time... never mind the fact he ran twice before and got absolutely destroyed) and the others will now have so many prying eyes it would be hard to pull it off again especially on a lower scale.

Now before you say people were voting against Trump and not necessarily for Biden... blah blah blah.. sure, to a certain extent, but nowhere NEAR what happened. Trump received the most votes of ANY president in history for a re-election and still "lost". It isn't any secret that thousands of votes for Biden have been found that were cast by people that are already dead. They changed things at the last possible moment to create chaos and confuse people and it worked very well for them. How about giving away gift cards and food coupons to the native Americans? Perhaps we should go into the nursing home debacles? Those are just the things that can be tracked.

The recounts and audits don't mean SHIT without voter ID or any way to track who actually voted, especially without water marks or time stamps. Democrats don't want voter ID because they know they wouldn't stand a chance if the votes could be tracked. Why do you think they are doing everything they can to open the borders and relocating illegals in the dead of night to swing counties? How about Biden's build back better plan that promises free healthcare and education to illegals, or how about the $450,000 reparation checks given to EACH family member of illegals that came here ILLEGALLY. It's all a way to flood the country with more Democratic votes.. no more no less. Anyone with half a brain knows it and the reason they are going full blown NFG and not even trying to hide it is because they know they are on borrowed time.

Once the cheating took place it was OVER. At that point the counts would stay the same since the cheating took place prior.

They used machines that were running the same software also used to rig elections in Venezuela that have NO WAY of tracking any tampering and don't keep logs of any interference or changes that are programmed in. Hmmmm... interesting.

Your last thought is even worse than the rest. The GOP isn't telling people what to teach their kids unless you are referring to actual history, math, and english. Kids don't need racism spreading through false narratives and believing they are underprivileged or that other people hate them and they didn't have a chance from the start or that there are more than two genders and you can change yours whenever you like and that it's ok to use whichever bathroom you so desire at any given time.

Nothing says "teaching children" like segregation and hate. These parents (including my wife and I) just want to know our children are actually LEARNING basic building blocks for adult life and life skills to succeed in the workplace and not being brainwashed with a bunch of crap that does nothing but confuse them and make them feel as though they always need to be apprehensive and apologetic by going as far as denouncing their own heritage and admitting they are racist although 99% of our country isn't.

It's just a narrative pushed off on kids to keep them and their parents fighting and to turn a blind eye to the real issues at hand since this administration is completely incompetent. Perhaps they can pay some child actors to sit in front of Kamala again to tell people like me I'm wrong though right? That right there shows you how stupid they think we all are... the only problem is, some of us really are.. lol.

Also, no, I don't give a flying rats ass what a bunch of preteen and young teens think about what their parents are angry about since the system has already brainwashed them. It is our responsibility as adults to teach them right from wrong and shield them from this kind of ridiculous bs. You know when they call the police and they are calling concerned parents "terrorists" now that they are scrambling for total control. The problem is the fact they underestimated the middle class and the parents that stand behind those children. The parents should have EVERY say as to what their children are being taught.

We pay for the schools, teachers, and educations they receive. While they are trying to push racism, segregation, and anti-Americanism the parents want the truth and to get that shit out of the schools. Those are things they can and will learn in life through life lessons and just getting older.. the school doesn't get to play parents to our kids and tell them how to think, behave, and what is right or wrong. Their only job is to teach them school subjects and to grade them accordingly.. no more no less. Children of that age don't know what is best for them and they shouldn't have the rhetoric of a bunch of kids that never got picked for dodgeball telling them lies and ill preparing them for the future or have to worry about what bathroom the kid next door is going to pick for that particular day.

Biden has had nothing but blunder after blunder, and misstep after misstep (pun intended). Kamala is a non factor since she is never present. The squad is pushing racism and hate. I could keep going with this, but I've read your nonsensical drivel 100 times before and I know you are so deep in the brainwash koolaid you're drowning in it.

The covid excuse is worn out, Trump isn't the reason behind Biden's incompetence, and the parents of young children have EVERY right to demand more of the teachers and schools their tax dollars pay for. If you disagree then that's your right, but I would also imagine you don't have children of your own. The extra votes are coming from parents pissed off over the extreme woke bs and they are hopping the fence and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for the first time. #walkaway This isn't your parents Democratic party, they are now pushing Socialism/Communism, Anti-Americanism, and pure hate. They know those things sell, will generate clicks, and keep them on top. If you don't believe me then why don't you go take a look and see how the majority of Democratically owned news and social media sites are doing right now. People like Trump aren't their enemy, he is their revenue god and everyone knows it.. lol

So this kind of idiot does exist?

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@Maroxad: Unlike you i am not a wimp. I can stand up for myself. Optics mean nothing, there is some funny business going on here and i am not the problem because i want a audit. Stop being a doormat and dont tell me what to do. Enjoy losing, NJ turned red too.

@ghost_of_phobos: Did he really expect anybody to read all that? Lol

Avatar image for nirgal
Nirgal

532

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 532 Posts

If they had lost they would claim it was rigged.

Its a clean election if you win, its rigged if you loose.

Reality changes according to your desires and imagination

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#34 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@nirgal: Duh. But a recount needs to happen, most of all in NJ.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

6275

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#35 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 6275 Posts

57% to 43%? That's a frickin' landslide.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

18438

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 18438 Posts
@thenation said:

@Maroxad: Unlike you i am not a wimp. I can stand up for myself. Optics mean nothing, there is some funny business going on here and i am not the problem because i want a audit. Stop being a doormat and dont tell me what to do. Enjoy losing, NJ turned red too.

@ghost_of_phobos: Did he really expect anybody to read all that? Lol

I will not abandon reality, to suit a political goal.

There was no evidence of theft going on. As much as an unsuitable candidate becoming president, allowing for a handcuffed president. Trapped in a gridlocked hyperpartisan system. Remember how Biden was doing pretty poorly in the primaries until suddenly a large slew of neoliberal candidates eventually dropped out to make room for him? When he finds himself unable to get anything done, he will ultimately also be unable to deal with any crisis coming his way.

The problem with the democratic party is the tides are swinging in the populist direction, and the democrats still pick the most corporate, established candidate they can find. They are completely out of touch.

This is on the democrats.

Edit: Combine that with the fact that people are getting fed up of lockdowns.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

6275

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#37  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 6275 Posts
@thenation said:

@Maroxad: Unlike you i am not a wimp. I can stand up for myself. Optics mean nothing, there is some funny business going on here and i am not the problem because i want a audit. Stop being a doormat and dont tell me what to do. Enjoy losing, NJ turned red too.

@ghost_of_phobos: Did he really expect anybody to read all that? Lol

Calling for an audit is undermining the sanctity of our great Democracy... isn't that what you people say?

Avatar image for nirgal
Nirgal

532

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 532 Posts

@thenation: they might as well refuse to certify the election.

At least until after six recounts and a group of rookie idiots with a creative name ( the space samurais?) Constituted by former antifa members (to make it very fair and balanced) make an 8 months forensic Audit and report every single thing that doesn't match their ignorant expectations of how an election should take place.

Then after finding no evidence of fraud, they should still declare the election invalid based on the fact that those sly republicans probably already destroyed all the evidence. So absence of evidence is by itself proof of wrong doing.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

6275

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#39 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 6275 Posts

So, will it be allegations of racism or sexual assault the left and media try to smear Youngkin with first now that he has committed the crime of winning?

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#40 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@nirgal: Just audit it to make sure its all good.

@Maroxad: Are you saying the country is going right wing? Far right? Biden is a pussy who is getting walked all over, left policies are populst but nobodu trusts him to get it done.

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

3221

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#41 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 3221 Posts

This is why China will steamroll the US in the coming years.

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#42 TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: Already are.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

18438

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 18438 Posts

@thenation said:

@nirgal: Just audit it to make sure its all good.

@Maroxad: Are you saying the country is going right wing? Far right? Biden is a pussy who is getting walked all over, left policies are populst but nobodu trusts him to get it done.

No, the country is going populist.

Populism exists, and it is a factor that is independant of left/right political spectrum.

In fact I would go further. Argue that the left-right spectrum is a terrible way to observe politics. It leads to extremely black and white thinking, it ignores several extremely prominent political ideals (conservative liberalism, liberal conservatism), and it is far too vague and subjective; Both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are protectionist for instance.

There is a reason the most useless members on this board, are the ones who keep obsessing over left-right stuff. They know who they are.

Avatar image for nirgal
Nirgal

532

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 532 Posts

@thenation: only one Audit? What if it says the election was clean?

You have to do many of them and they have to be managed by only members of the democratic party and its supporters.

They have to be so bad at following procedure that experts wont even know how to critize them

And most of all, all results that claim the election was clean must be explained away by claiming the anonymous nature of the elections render finding evidence impossible or claiming the other side was just too smart and destroyed the evidence.

This would make audits pointless to begin with if they were to use logic, but they must not fall in to the trap of using logic. The objective is to win, not to be logical.

Avatar image for thenation
TheNation

1800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By TheNation
Member since 2021 • 1800 Posts

@Maroxad: I only asked because populism is usually linked to the right. Populism fails with the democrats, they try it all the time and fail, look at Bernie.

When you talk a big game but spend most of your time bitching at each other and not doing anything. People tend to not trust you. The left is not very populist, the left cares more about policies and thinking you will actually do them then anything.

Avatar image for JimB
JimB

3316

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#46 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3316 Posts

New Jersy was supposed to be a shoe in for Democrats, but there is a chance it could go Republican also. In Minneapolis the voters rejected the lefts attempt to disband the police and reconstitute it under something else. The opponents who worked against it the most was the Black community.

Avatar image for Solaryellow
Solaryellow

6425

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 6425 Posts
@eoten said:

So, will it be allegations of racism or sexual assault the left and media try to smear Youngkin with first now that he has committed the crime of winning?

Racism. The left will use its go-to card and somehow try and apply it to him. Perhaps decades ago he once went to a Halloween party dressed as Mr. T. like many people once did.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

52110

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 52110 Posts

The lies and propaganda about Critical Race Theory managed to win this for the Republicans, don't tell yourself otherwise. What a fucking joke of a party, but the democrats lost so what's that make them?

CRT isn't a thing outside of some college classrooms. Also, it's a theory, not a practice. If your kid comes home saying how Europeans wiped out the American Indian population, that's not CRT, that's history.

Just sad.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

174802

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 174802 Posts

@WitIsWisdom: Presidential election was not stolen and only fools believe that.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

47856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 47856 Posts

Wait. Minneapolis put disbanding their police department on the ballot? And 44% agreed with that? lol, wowsa.

What's going on in New Jersey? Last night was the first time I've ever heard the name Ciattarelli.