Donald Trump thinks you need voter ID to buy cereal lmao !!!

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@mattbbpl said:

@vl4d_l3nin: Your proposed poll taxes and qualifying tests were ruled unconstitutional long ago. I can't wait until your self absorbed, constitutional right stripping party dies.

It's unconstitutional at the federal level. We pay into social security, which is federal. State ID is at the state level.

Make a law that requires you to get the money back on your next tax return for crying out loud. It's not the end of the world, or racist. It just makes sense.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

The only thing i see is demorats pushing for disversity (which only means less white people in white countries). Open the borders!! Let the caravans funded by... the UN and people like George Soros in! Yay! Lets turn the entire USA into Detroit, San Francisco, Chicago!! Lets vote for a muslim who is married to her brother LOL or a tranny!

Trump is not perfect. He talks a lot and sometimes says something dumb or funny. But to call him a bad president a guy who increased the US economy is ridiculous. We talking about a guy who made North Korea chill the fk down. Ever since Trump came in ISIS has gotten their ass handed to them.. not many of these rats still around. No solving the middle east though, that place is a mess for ever but at least ISIS aint beheading as much. Even black unenployment at all time low. But of course... lets hate on Trump. We would be doing so good with Hillary..................... LOL

Then you got people who blame Trump for climate change. Are people this blind? They dont even understand climate change. What the hell did Obama do to stop it? We just reached 100 million barrels a day and would of reach it no matter who is in office. Yet retards blame Trump for climate change and then drive their car, go on vacation, consume like a pig... oh lets blame Trump even though im doing my part! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB ITS HILARIOUS!

So you people want another Obama? More islamist terrorist? More poverty? Less jobs? Another North Korea Nuclear Crisis? More diversity? Internet censorship? Have fun. Humanity is doomed anyway.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@KillzoneSnake: No one is pushing for open borders. That is blatant lying by trump and his base which is uneducated and does no research believes it. Congrats.

We weren't attacked on Obama's watch by Islamic terrorists. The US is mostly attacked by domestic terrorists. We've had quite a few since trump is office. I guess you're happy with that.

trump has done nothing with North Korea nor their nuclear capabilities. Obama's economy improved and jobs increased. What you are seeing now started with Obama.........not trump. Learn some facts dude. Damn...........

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@KillzoneSnake: No one is pushing for open borders. That is blatant lying by trump and his base which is uneducated and does no research believes it. Congrats.

We weren't attacked on Obama's watch by Islamic terrorists. The US is mostly attacked by domestic terrorists. We've had quite a few since trump is office. I guess you're happy with that.

trump has done nothing with North Korea nor their nuclear capabilities. Obama's economy improved and jobs increased. What you are seeing now started with Obama.........not trump. Learn some facts dude. Damn...........

Debt under Obama increased by almost 9 trillion dollars.

He won't catch the blame when the house of cards starts to implode though. Trump will get the blame.

As the Fed continues to increase interest rates, the accumulated debt will start to become unsustainable.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts
@Damedius said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Damedius said:
@drunk_pi said:

Stop avoiding the question. There are good laws that work and bad laws with good/bad intentions that do not work.

Why do we need voter ID laws?

Why do we need ID? Why do we need laws?

Jesus, even Jacanuk can answer my questions. lol Some trolls are too obvious and some aren't. Clearly, you are.

I guess you really can't rebut my argument. Some Trumpettes are clearly too stupid.

I understand that the questions I asked you were a little hard. Don't take finding out that you aren't that smart too badly.

I don't think they're hard. They're not relevant to this discussion. I asked, "why are voter ID laws needed?" and, to me and everyone else, you're being over-emotional and butthurt about not being able to answer the question and instead, you ask a question to mask your inadequacy.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Damedius

@drunk_pi said:

I don't think they're hard. They're not relevant to this discussion. I asked, "why are voter ID laws needed?" and, to me and everyone else, you're being over-emotional and butthurt about not being able to answer the question and instead, you ask a question to mask your inadequacy.

You sound kind of mad. You aren't going to cry are you?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Damedius: That's with the low IQ responses to serious replies?

Troll account?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#109 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58900 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

This forum is terrible

Na, just this section.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Reading through the thread, I'm surprised so many people never got their ID checked when using their credit cards. Granted, it's obviously not going to happen when buying stuff online or buying gas at the pump, but I've always been asked if my purchase was over a certain amount.

From what I have seen, it depends on the area and the retailer, some places are simply stricter than others especially if they are worried about stolen cards being used.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@drlostrib said:

@n64dd: you don't generally need an ID for credit card purchases as long as your card is signed

in fact, its rather common place for family members, friends etc to be given a card to use for something.

as long as the charge is not disputed by the owner its good

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@drunk_pi: Without ID, couldn't 16-17 year olds vote? I'm not seeing the issue in requiring it. Where I live, an ID is required no matter what your age is for alcohol. State law. A 90 year old still needs an ID. I guess people on here just don't care about actual American votes and the voting system.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts
@joshrmeyer said:

@drunk_pi: Without ID, couldn't 16-17 year olds vote?

Is there an epidemic of 16-17 year old voters around the country voting? Every state is different in how they approach voter registration and voter ID laws, yet the states with no voter ID laws tend to get by without fraud. Why?

I'm not seeing the issue in requiring it. Where I live, an ID is required no matter what your age is for alcohol. State law.

It doesn't seem to be an issue until you look at the legal ramifications and unintended consequences.

A 90 year old still needs an ID. I guess people on here just don't care about actual American votes and the voting system.

Voter ID laws are a recent phenomena. Voter fraud is extremely rare. Non-citizens aren't able to vote. You can literally look it up.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: "in fact, its rather common place for family members, friends etc to be given a card to use for something.

as long as the charge is not disputed by the owner its good"

The signature needs to match if it's credit. Or a picture ID may be required.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: "in fact, its rather common place for family members, friends etc to be given a card to use for something.

as long as the charge is not disputed by the owner its good"

The signature needs to match if it's credit. Or a picture ID may be required.

nope...

our family has done this many many many times.

I also worked for a company in which I as an employee would go out and get supplies and use the corporate credit card (now I am not sure if those rules are different or not).

I rarely ever have to show my ID when buying something with a credit card, come on dude.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Dude... What happens when you're asked for ID and refused the sale and look like a total jackass that stole someone's card? Read the back of your card. Read the rules. Sure it can be done.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: Dude... What happens when you're asked for ID and refused the sale and look like a total jackass that stole someone's card? Read the back of your card. Read the rules. Sure it can be done.

BECAUSE ITS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!

I dont know what universe you are living in but again..I have been using a credit card for nearly all my purchases for about 27 years and I have telling you I have rarely ever needed to show my ID. so what have you bought with a credit card in which you where asked for an ID.

believe literally absolutely positively ANYTHING Trump says

https://www.thebalance.com/no-id-required-for-credit-card-purchases-3974686

in many cases, merchants are not allowed to require an ID for credit card purchases.

They can ask for your ID, but they cannot refuse to accept your credit card if you don't show your ID, as long as your credit card is signed. Here's what each of the major processing networks says about ID requirements.

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/is-sharing-your-credit-card-ever-ok-1282.php

Have you ever lent your credit card to a relative or friend to make a purchase

Most times, these are harmless actions, but as some experts and card users will tell you, sometimes there are consequences.

Issuers ban the practice of letting another person use your card, but if you did so willingly, you are breaking your contract, not a criminal law.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: "IT NEVER HAPPENED" "it rarely ever happens". Umm I'll believe Trump over you anyway. And that's saying a lot. It does happen. Not everywhere, not everytime.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: "IT NEVER HAPPENED" "it rarely ever happens". Umm I'll believe Trump over you anyway. And that's saying a lot. It does happen. Not everywhere, not everytime.

seriously?

ok bro you go believe Trump even when he says something that is counter to your first hand experience.

you dont get flagged for ID anymore then I do but because Trump said you believe you have...full stop.

bizzare.

reminds me of this

'whatever he says I think its great'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUV4B6gA_Wg

when being told a lie about what Trump said on returning the Statue of Liberty

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: I can just see past the drivel CNN feeds you. I know what Trump's point is and I agree that an ID showing your age needs to be had in order to vote. Maybe we should just let toddlers vote. Dems would love that.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: I can just see past the drivel CNN feeds you. I know what Trump's point is and I agree that an ID showing your age needs to be had in order to vote. Maybe we should just let toddlers vote. Dems would love that.

oh I am fine with providing proof of who you are to vote. No issue with that.

but this bit about needing an ID to buy milk (credit card or not) is a fucking joke and people saying 'oh yeah I believe that even though it never happens to me' is beyond absurd.

he is not fucking jesus h christ for **** sake. its ok to call him out when he says something stupid, unbelievable total devotion to ANYTHING he says...literally ANYTHING

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Did he say milk? I thought it was groceries. Yeah, what he said should have been clarified better when he said it but it was clarified later and this shouldn't even be a topic now. He has a good point, IDs with proof of age should be required to vote.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Deep breathes man, deep breathes... It'll be ok. The orange man won't hurt you.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: Did he say milk? I thought it was groceries. Y...

really? seriously? you won on it being not milk but 'groceries'. in your mind everytime you buy milk you dont have to show your ID but if you buy 'groceries' you do have to show ID?

really? and you are not just fucking with me right now?

what Walmart has 'self checkout lines for only milk' but if you have 'groceries' you cant use the self check out because you need an ID?

have you ever even seen a self checkout?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Well when I buy groceries it always comes with wine or beer. Totally not the point. Still can't believe you can't see the point he was getting at. It's kinda funny.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: And I don't psychoanalyse ever word Trump says. His main points are what I look at.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: And I don't psychoanalyse ever word Trump says. His main points are what I look at.

which is fine when a leader of an important position like that makes a mistake, its another thing when they say something completely bizzarely out of touch and yet another thing when his followers literally defend on substance the error itself....

very bizzare.

but I get it, you think ID for voting should be required and I agree, I have zero problem with that, now what that ID should be in 100% of the cases is up to debate but I dont think anyone would suggest you should not proove who you are to vote that would be stupid

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Just to put it out there, it's stuff like this that makes Trump supporters not listen to you when you try to school them on how horrible you find the president. Any reasonable person would realize that he is saying that you need ID to use a credit card (in certain cases) and not that he literally thinks that you need ID to get cereal no matter what.

When you get all hung up on what he says and rage/mock him over things like this, his supporters assume that the vast majority of your concerns are BS and it causes them to ignore you when you have a legitimate issue that isn't simply a partisan difference in opinion.

He says plenty of legitimate things that are out there to where you can safely ignore things like this and go after his real blunders.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

NPC103359: Trump bad .. Orange man evil.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By TryIt

@ad1x2 said:

Just to put it out there, it's stuff like this that makes Trump supporters not listen to you when you try to school them on how horrible you find the president. Any reasonable person would realize that he is saying that you need ID to use a credit card (in certain cases) and not that he literally thinks that you need ID to get cereal no matter what.

When you get all hung up on what he says and rage/mock him over things like this, his supporters assume that the vast majority of your concerns are BS and it causes them to ignore you when you have a legitimate issue that isn't simply a partisan difference in opinion.

He says plenty of legitimate things that are out there to where you can safely ignore things like this and go after his real blunders.

no he is not saying that at all.

move over, when I voted I had to show an ID so what the actual **** is this conversation even about? who is suggesting not showing a form of ID for voting is a reasonable idea? who?

and here is what he said...and in no way would any reasonable person think that even though he is being EXPLICT in what he thinks you need an ID for that it is somehow refering to renting a car or something because you are renting from the airport

You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID,"

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Exactly. I think age should be a requirement, which would require a birth certificate, which makes you an American Citizen. Or other forms of ID that can verify age. The main point was also people voting multiple times. This could eliminate that if implimented right.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: Exactly. I think age should be a requirement, which would require a birth certificate, which makes you an American Citizen. Or other forms of ID that can verify age. The main point was also people voting multiple times. This could eliminate that if implimented right.

what the F are you even talking about?

age IS A REQUIREMENT to vote ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is saying it shouldnt as it relates DIRECTLY to the question of specifically showing an ID?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@drunk_pi: Without ID, couldn't 16-17 year olds vote?

...you still have to register to vote

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Zaryia

@blackhairedhero said:

Low IQ shit-posting posting is not appreciated in this section.

I'm going to assume the garbage meme post was due to the fact you could in no way find a way to defend Trump's false statements on voter fraud, which were objectively incorrect in multiple ways.

It would probably be better to not post in that case.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Damedius

@zaryia said:
@blackhairedhero said:

Low IQ shit-posting posting is not appreciated in this section.

I'm going to assume the garbage meme post was due to the fact you could in no way find a way to defend Trump's false statements on voter fraud, which were objectively incorrect in multiple ways.

It would probably be better to not post in that case.

Low IQ post produced by Low IQ poster obsessed with IQ.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Then you would have been banned along time ago.

I love how the NPC joke makes you RAGE!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Zaryia

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Then you would have been banned along time ago.

I love how the NPC joke makes you RAGE!

Are you going to discuss the thread's subject matter any time soon? Or are you going to keep deflecting with shit-posted memes that have nothing to do with anything stated ITT?

Please, I'm up for a debate on his incorrect statements in the OP any time you're ready to lose.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: No I don't search on the internet for every dumb thing Trump says. I'll leave it to you to obsess over every single word he says like a creepy stalker.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Zaryia

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: No I don't search on the internet for every dumb thing Trump says.

Then why click the thread?

This was headlining or one of the top stories on many major news sites and even news radio. Even Daily Caller, which is far right. It was hard to miss.

The President saying really really stupid stuff is a big deal. He's the President of the USA, the most powerful man on Earth, not some generic Congressman lol.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Because it's hillarious to watch the TDS at work every day. Is it news at this point that he says dumb shit? The point is he triggers far leftist like no other so it makes it all worth it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Zaryia

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Because it's hillarious to watch the TDS at work every day. Is it news at this point that he says dumb shit? The point is he triggers far leftist like no other so it makes it all worth it.

Fact Checking is not this "TDS" meme you speak of. It's fact checking. Quit simple. If you do not like the facts being stated, do not click the thread.

Yes. It will always be news that The President of the United States says something dumb as shit, regardless of which current President it is. Perhaps he should start saying less dumb as shit things if this coverage bothers him and his base so much.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: I'm more concerned with the actual results and so far hes doing fine.

Fact checking dumb comments means nothing. The fact is he could use to much toilet paper and the media would write a story on it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Zaryia

@blackhairedhero said:

The fact is he could use to much toilet paper and the media would write a story on it.

Loading Video...

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: LMAO!

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#146  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Its hard to even reply to this. Its like some delusional person who cant tell that a white wall is white.

Mainstream media has brainwashed some people so bad they give credit to an old president 2 years ago the good things that are happening now. LOL

But hey under Obama North Korea built their nukes, under Trump they scaled back. But of course in a leftards mind it was Obama who fixed the crisis. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#147 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts
@KillzoneSnake said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Its hard to even reply to this. Its like some delusional person who cant tell that a white wall is white.

Mainstream media has brainwashed some people so bad they give credit to an old president 2 years ago the good things that are happening now. LOL

But hey under Obama North Korea built their nukes, under Trump they scaled back. But of course in a leftards mind it was Obama who fixed the crisis. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

North Korea has scaled back their nuclear arsenal? Can you provide a link proving this? As far as I'm aware there is no agreement set in stone, and in fact Kim has come out and stated he's not going to give up his nukes at all unless the U.S. concedes to his demands.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TryIt

@blackhairedhero said:

Fact checking dumb comments means nothing. The fact is he could use to much toilet paper and the media would write a story on it.

Fox News turned Obamas choice in mustard into a week long national headline news...at least on friggin Fox.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#149 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38675 Posts
@tryit said:
@blackhairedhero said:

Fox News turned Obamas choice in mustard into a week long national headline news...at least on friggin Fox.

Loading Video...

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Blackhairedhero

@tryit: Fox wasn't fair with Obama I'll admit that. Outside of Fox though everyone treated him like a rockstar. With Trump it's the opposite. Fox doesn't criticize him and just about every other major station constantly bashes him.