Donald Trump leaves contentious '60 Minute' interview with Lesley Stahl, goes on Twitter attack
Yikes. After losing the first debate, after bombing in his town hall, now this?
Week after week, disaster and scandal after scandal. Not a good look.
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump cut short a contentious interview with "60 Minutes" on Tuesday, and threatened to protest by posting a tape of the session before the program's scheduled broadcast on Sunday.
"This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about," Trump said in a series of tweets that also attacked "60 Minutes" correspondent Lesley Stahl.
Trump, who has often criticized coverage of "60 Minutes," did not provide any examples of bias.
Trump abruptly ended the session – he didn't do the traditional "walk-and-talk" with Stahl, and said the "60 Minutes" crew had been given enough time – nor did he return for a joint interview with Vice President Mike Pence, said two people familiar with the incident.