Donald Trump Calling Democrats "Complicit" in new tv commercial

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
#1 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (23083 posts) -

He is still labeling all illegal immigrants as if they were violent criminals

Donald Trump was elected President to build the wall and keep American families safe from evil, illegal immigrants who commit violent crimes against lawful U.S. citizens, Yet, one year after President Trump’s Inauguration, Chuck Schumer and the Democrats continue to put the interests of illegal immigrants over those of Americans. Our new campaign ad draws attention to the stark contrast between ‘complicit’ Democrats and the President for his full commitment to build a wall and fix our border to protect Americans from drugs, murder and other atrocities.

#2 Posted by KittenNose (2470 posts) -

Wow, that TV advertisement is almost as offensive as a decade of preteen children sleeping on concrete slabs covered by a thin sheet of mylar.

#3 Edited by Jacanuk (17012 posts) -

@kittennose said:

Wow, that TV advertisement is almost as offensive as a decade of preteen children sleeping on concrete slabs covered by a thin sheet of mylar.

Maybe look at the ad and see it´s a poorly done youtube fake ad, and not actually a real tv ad

Hopefully, Horgen or another mod will deal with this shit since it´s pretty clear not a real ad and the Org. poster only did it to troll.

#4 Edited by DrLostRib (4367 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@kittennose said:

Maybe look at the ad and see it´s a poorly done youtube fake ad, and not actually a real tv ad

Hopefully, Horgen or another mod will deal with this shit since it´s pretty clear not a real ad and the Org. poster only did it to troll.

why should a mod deal with it? how is it not real?

#5 Posted by KittenNose (2470 posts) -

@drlostrib said:
@Jacanuk said:

Looking at the channel I am a little sad. I never thought I would be applying Poe's Law at such high levels of government.

#6 Edited by Jacanuk (17012 posts) -

@kittennose said:
@drlostrib said:
@Jacanuk said:

Looking at the channel I am a little sad. I never thought I would be applying Poe's Law at such high levels of government.

It's a fake channel, either you are being sarcastic or you may want to be a bit more sceptic in the future.

#7 Posted by DrLostRib (4367 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@kittennose said:
@drlostrib said:
@Jacanuk said:

It's a fake channel, either you are being sarcastic or you may want to be a bit more sceptic in the future.

what are you basing this on?

#8 Posted by Jacanuk (17012 posts) -

@drlostrib: Not even going, to begin with you alt.

Maybe you should use your primary account and we could have a debate.

#9 Posted by DrLostRib (4367 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

Don't see how any of that is relevant

what makes you say that's a fake video and a fake channel?

#10 Posted by Jacanuk (17012 posts) -

@drlostrib said:
@Jacanuk said:

Poorly made and also the video seems like it was done by a grade schooler for his AV project.

But I notice it´s verified, so I guess it´s official. Which is just insane that video and the rest of that channel seem so far out there.

Unless someone conned Youtube and got them to verify it.

#11 Posted by KittenNose (2470 posts) -

@Jacanuk: I assumed it was real and never thought to question it until you claimed otherwise.

This doesn't seem like outrageous propaganda to me. It is fairly standard for my lifetime. I mean heck I remember the Bush years. The Republicans pretended the world was ending and everyone was a traitor to America except for them. The Democrats pretended Bush was a bigger embarrassment to the office then a flabby accused rapist with grabby hands who got caught sexually harassing White House staff.

Heck, we are a lot crueler to illegal immigrants then this video portrays. It shouldn't even be considered inflammatory.

#12 Posted by Jacanuk (17012 posts) -

@kittennose said:

@Jacanuk: I assumed it was real and never thought to question it until you claimed otherwise.

This doesn't seem like outrageous propaganda to me. It is fairly standard for my lifetime. I mean heck I remember the Bush years. The Republicans pretended the world was ending and everyone was a traitor to America except for them. The Democrats pretended Bush was a bigger embarrassment to the office then a flabby accused rapist with grabby hands who got caught sexually harassing White House staff.

Heck, we are a lot crueler to illegal immigrants then this video portrays. It shouldn't even be considered inflammatory.

Well, still not 100% sure this channel is officially controlled by Trump and his staff.

But it´s sad that you do not think this video is far out there, and unfortunately, you are not alone. It´s the same issue with the book and the pee rapport.

Someone could post a video that claimed Trump stole a corpse and danced the Macarena and people would believe it.

#13 Posted by KittenNose (2470 posts) -

@Jacanuk: We have been making preteen kids sleep on space blankets over concrete for a decade because we are unwilling to allow them to live in traditional slums.

How is this video 'far out there'? In the real world we treat them far worse then violent offenders.

#14 Posted by airraidjet (834 posts) -

https://www.schumershutdown.com/

#15 Posted by Solaryellow (4485 posts) -
@airraidjet said:

https://www.schumershutdown.com/

But but but........think of the illegals!

#16 Posted by RJDG14 (6 posts) -

"Fake news" as the Donald would call it. Real or fake, nothing suprises me with Trump.

#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (165427 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@drlostrib said:
@Jacanuk said:

Poorly made and also the video seems like it was done by a grade schooler for his AV project.

But I notice it´s verified, so I guess it´s official. Which is just insane that video and the rest of that channel seem so far out there.

Unless someone conned Youtube and got them to verify it.

So the mods should deal with you then....right?

#18 Posted by narlymech (1644 posts) -

Scare tactics like this are very racist and divisive.

#19 Posted by comp_atkins (35352 posts) -

i wonder what it is like to be a conservative and live in constant terror of minorities.

must be aweful

#20 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@kittennose said:

the thing about fake adds is that for them to work, they have to come close to being believable.

well...at least to people on the left.

#21 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

i wonder what it is like to be a conservative and live in constant terror of minorities.

must be aweful

I know some and yeah. there are large parts of the cities they are literally afraid to go to.