Do all of Trump's rallies fill stadiums like this?

#1 Posted by joebones5000 (2735 posts) -

Just wondering, because we keep hearing about how popular he is and how there are thousands of people just waiting to get in.

So, just like his inauguration, I suspect that he's lying about how many people actually show up to these things.

Has anyone actually been to one? I remember driving by one on the way through the city of Wilkes Barre, PA, and not seeing that many people; however, I did pass by one of his rallies in Philadelphia, which seemed like quite a few people attended.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1162401031118086144

#2 Edited by jeezers (3285 posts) -

@joebones5000: nah hes not lying, you can watch any live feed from his rallies/ pictures taken, he broke the cap record for the venue for the recent new hampshire rally.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/trump-manchester-new-hampshire-rally-crowd-size/

#3 Posted by joebones5000 (2735 posts) -

@jeezers said:

@joebones5000: nah hes not lying, you can watch any live feed from his rallies/ pictures taken, he broke the cap record for the venue for the recent new hampshire rally.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/trump-manchester-new-hampshire-rally-crowd-size/

Odd. I am looking at video from the event with many empty seats.

#4 Posted by warmblur (3017 posts) -

Crisis actors fill the seats mostly these days.

#5 Posted by Sevenizz (4071 posts) -

Trump rallies are fun and packed. I went to one in Buffalo NY (before he became PotUS) and it was a packed affair. When he swings by again I will go as well.

#6 Posted by joebones5000 (2735 posts) -

He must spend a pretty penny filling those seats.

#7 Edited by LJS9502_basic (167146 posts) -

I think his people pay for some of the crowd...…..

#8 Posted by ad1x2 (7732 posts) -

I mean it’s not like there were thousands of people still outside (not talking about protesters) when the doors were closed...

#9 Posted by PraetorianMan (1977 posts) -

lol
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECK5VEVXUAAOGgL?format=jpg&name=900x900

#10 Posted by br0kenrabbit (16171 posts) -

@PraetorianMan said:

lol

Sad.

#11 Posted by mrbojangles25 (44396 posts) -

@br0kenrabbit said:
@PraetorianMan said:

lol

Sad.

What is that? Union member field trip to a Trump rally?

#12 Posted by mattbbpl (17466 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:
@PraetorianMan said:

lol

Sad.

What is that? Union member field trip to a Trump rally?

A recent speech Trump gave at a Shell manufacturing facility.

#13 Posted by Gaming-Planet (20033 posts) -

He says the same shit over and over so I'm not sure why anybody would want to donate their time listening to him. It's like watching a stand up comedian.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#14 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45328 posts) -

Because this tweet became relatively popular, the interesting side of this is that the venue had a capacity of 11,770 and there were approximately 11500 in attendance (98% full), not including the 8000 that were in overflow. I'm assuming the 2% seats were pre-purchased, and like most venues, there will be a variable percentage of individuals who can't make it, or sold their tickets/attempted to profit off tickets.

#15 Edited by joebones5000 (2735 posts) -

lol. It looks like people are going toTrump's goofy rallies because Republican donors are forcing their employees to go under threat of being fired without pay. OMFGLOL

#16 Posted by JimB (2560 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

You are mistaken the Democrat rallies for Trump Rallies. Warren just had a rally with only seven hundred in attendance and the media referred to it as a packed house. Maybe it was if the venue only held a small number of people. People line up for Trump rallies hours in advance to get into them. It is the Dems who have to pay people to attend their rallies.

#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (167146 posts) -

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You are mistaken the Democrat rallies for Trump Rallies. Warren just had a rally with only seven hundred in attendance and the media referred to it as a packed house. Maybe it was if the venue only held a small number of people. People line up for Trump rallies hours in advance to get into them. It is the Dems who have to pay people to attend their rallies.

No I'm not. Some of his crowd have stated as such. You're being dishonest about facts.

#18 Posted by comp_atkins (35866 posts) -

reminds me of that scene from private parts.

Loading Video...

#19 Posted by joebones5000 (2735 posts) -

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not only do we know for a fact that he pays people, his business owner supporters (yes, there are ones dumb enough to support him) force their employees to attend.

ROFL.

#20 Posted by texasgoldrush (12936 posts) -

Warren now has a 12,000 strong rally.

#21 Posted by JimB (2560 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

No I'm not. Some of his crowd have stated as such. You're being dishonest about facts.

He packs venues of 20,000 or more with people outside trying to get in, he doesn't have to pay people to come. It is well known the DNC pays people to attend his rallies to cause trouble and supply misinformation.

#22 Posted by JimB (2560 posts) -

@texasgoldrush said:

Warren now has a 12,000 strong rally.

That's pretty good for a Democrat but not even close to Trump.

#23 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58923 posts) -

I tried to get tickets for an AOC performance but they were sold out everywhere! Insane.