N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

They have Obama out campaigning for the democrats for the midterms. They are making up stories about rogue white house staff, and have been throwing Russia at Trump with 0 evidence of his collusion yet.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

"They have Obama out campaigning for the democrats for the midterms."

Yes, and? Are democrats not supposed to utilize their assets? Also I think it's unlikely they are "having Obama" do anything. Ex-presidents pretty much do what they want.

"They are making up stories about rogue white house staff,"

Is there any evidence this is not true or did you just make this up to make yourself feel better?

"and have been throwing Russia at Trump with 0 evidence of his collusion yet."

You would have to be covering your eyes and ears not to see that there was collusion. Whether they can prove it in the court of law is another question altogether, and whether it would even matter (because impeachment has never worked to remove a sitting president, and Kavenaugh would likely just bail out Trump regardless) also remains to be seen.

@n64dd

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Finally, Obama stood up for himself. Trump and his supporters make fun of him every single day. They blame him for everything.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
@Serraph105 said:

"They have Obama out campaigning for the democrats for the midterms."

Yes, and? Are democrats not supposed to utilize their assets? Also I think it's unlikely they are "having Obama" do anything. Ex-presidents pretty much do what they want.

"They are making up stories about rogue white house staff,"

Is there any evidence this is not true or did you just make this up to make yourself feel better?

"and have been throwing Russia at Trump with 0 evidence of his collusion yet."

You would have to be covering your eyes and ears not to see that there was collusion. Whether they can prove it in the court of law is another question altogether, and whether it would even matter (because impeachment has never worked to remove a sitting president, and Kavenaugh would likely just bail out Trump regardless) also remains to be seen.

@n64dd

Where's the proof?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

@watercrack445: awwww, cuz it’s different when Obama is made fun of and blamed for everything, I’m sure the left would never stoop to any sort of low level shenanigans :/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Well the conservatives must be afraid now.................lol. Tissue N64dd?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#8 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

Are conservatives desperate enough to believe a fake walkout of the Democratic Party?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

Not as desperate as this thread.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@n64dd said:

They have Obama out campaigning for the democrats for the midterms. They are making up stories about rogue white house staff, and have been throwing Russia at Trump with 0 evidence of his collusion yet.

Democrats really do not even need his help.

The sweep of both houses is in the bag.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

@tryit: "The sweep of both houses is in the bag."

You're setting yourself up for disappointment. The path to the Senate is very narrow.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TryIt

@mattbbpl said:

You're setting yourself up for disappointment. The path to the Senate is very narrow.

Its going to happen. That is my prediction.

Cruz for example is going to loose...absolutely going to loose

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Didn't Trump start the birther movement?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mattbbpl

@horgen: We don't talk about that. To acknowledge that we accepted that conspiracy theory for nearly a decade and then elected the instigator president is simply too terrifying and embarrassing.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Do you citation that the Democrats invented the oped writer?

If that is the case why is Trump activity searching for him/her in his administration?

You make zero sense.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Serraph105

@tryit said:
@mattbbpl said:

And all the other democrat seats that are up for grabs (of which there are many)? Even if Cruz loses, just one on the other side will keep the status quo, and as far as I can tell all of the republican seats in "toss up" races (of which there are few) are in pretty deep red states.

https://www.270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TryIt

@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@mattbbpl said:

And all the other democrat seats that are up for grabs (of which there are many)? Even if Cruz loses, just one on the other side will keep the status quo, and as far as I can tell all of the republican seats in "toss up" races (of which there are few) are in pretty deep red states.

perhaps.

I still think this so called 'blue wave' is much deeper and larger then most people are conscious of even now. The impossible could happen, even so called non-toss ups'

The problem is those rules are determined using 'likely voters'

which means my planned vote doesnt count, I think there is a lot of 'unlikely voters' who will be voting this year

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Serraph105
@tryit said:
@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@mattbbpl said:

perhaps.

I still think this so called 'blue wave' is much deeper and larger then most people are conscious of even now. The impossible could happen, even so called non-toss ups'

which means my planned vote doesnt count, I think there is a lot of 'unlikely voters' who will be voting this year

Well, just don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen in 2018 and keep voting in 2020 and beyond.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TryIt

@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@mattbbpl said:

perhaps.

Well, just don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen in 2018 and keep voting in 2020 and beyond.

the good news is that the House is a lock and that will at least start impeachment hearings, but without the senate its likely he will fill out his term unless he becomes hospitalized.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Serraph105

@tryit said:
@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:

perhaps.

the good news is that the House is a lock and that will at least start impeachment hearings, but without the senate its likely he will fill out his term unless he becomes hospitalized.

It's really about more than just impeachment. We need to get away from people who believe the government shouldn't be advocating for the people or even trying to help people. Getting rid of Trump would be a big step towards that, but we need a federal government and state governments who are committed to helping people and currently we don't have that unless you happen to be rich and don't really need the help.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TryIt

@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@Serraph105 said:
@tryit said:
@Serraph105 said:

perhaps.

It's really about more than just impeachment. We need to get away from people who believe the government shouldn't be advocating for the people or even trying to help people. Getting rid of Trump would be a big step towards that, but we need a federal government and state governments who are committed to helping people and currently we don't have that unless you happen to be rich and don't really need the help.

I think its much more serious then that.

we have been fighting over the stuff you are talking about for longer then I have been alive.

In the case of Trump and friends its a matter of national security as far as I am concerned.

in my opinion

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mattbbpl

@tryit: "the good news is that the House is a lock"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

60/40? 70/30, perhaps?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 horgen  Moderator

@mattbbpl said:

@horgen: We don't talk about that. To acknowledge that we accepted that conspiracy theory for nearly a decade and then elected the instigator president is simply too terrifying and embarrassing.

Don't try to hide your own history. Own it. Keep the facts straight about it. ;)

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TryIt

@mattbbpl said:

@tryit: "the good news is that the House is a lock"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

60/40? 70/30, perhaps?

lol..

and what do you think I think its a lock means?

its about 98% so 98/2 likely that the House will become blue.

again.....LIKELY VOTERS...is how those 'sure bet seats' are factored in.

UNLIKELY VOTERS ARE VOTING IN LARGE NUMBERS

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattbbpl

@horgen: To be fair, I'm not one who will try to hide it. It will be a shame if it gets whitewashed.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mattbbpl

@tryit: if I lean pessimistically, I'd estimate 60/40. Optimistically, I'd estimate 70/30.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TryIt

@mattbbpl said:

@tryit: if I lean pessimistically, I'd estimate 60/40. Optimistically, I'd estimate 70/30.

consider this.

when you watch the news and they say 'this seat is a lock for Republicans' consider that they know this because of poll data collected something called 'likely voters' as well as how long that seat has been controlled by that party.

However, this time those bitwise 'this seat is considered a lock' is really up for grabs because the 'unlikely voter' is voting. and the 'unlikely voter' is on the left or in general just completely pissed off at Trump.

I havent voted in 25 years, I plan to vote this time.

They got Trumps election wrong, I got it right. will I get it right again...we shall see

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

So why does Cruz need trump to help with his campaign.... Cruz knows he is finished and cant win in texas. Yet you have no problem with trump campaigning for the Republicans yet they seem they cant win with his endorsement

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TryIt

@resevl4rlz said:

So why does Cruz need trump to help with his campaign.... Cruz knows he is finished and cant win in texas. Yet you have no problem with trump campaigning for the Republicans yet they seem they cant win with his endorsement

Both parties are making choices based on standard rules of engagement.

Such as GOP president can help a GOP candidate, 'unlikely voters' will still be 'unlikely', demographics of Texas are not changing, latino will vote for a latino no matter what

All three of those rules do not apply here

meanwhile Beto is doing the smart thing and campaigning in rural areas more than the large cities.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

Obama is twice as popular as Trump. ?

He was twice as popular, however we voted for a President who could get things done, and he has done that and is continuing to get things done. Obama would never have been able to endure the pressure Trump has had to endure during his political life. Obama folded even when he had no pressure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@JimB: yawn. What a cry for attention post.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#32 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:

What they don´t see is that Obama will act like a boomerang and hit the Democrats worse than it benefits them.

But typical democrats they can´t see the forest for all the trees.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

What they don´t see is that Obama will act like a boomerang and hit the Democrats worse than it benefits them.

But typical democrats they can´t see the forest for all the trees.

yeah lets go with that, lets get the Right to root for the democrats pushing Obama because it will hurt them.

can I get your support on that effort?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 horgen  Moderator

@mattbbpl said:

@horgen: To be fair, I'm not one who will try to hide it. It will be a shame if it gets whitewashed.

Oh I am sure it will be. At least if Trumps wins a second term.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#35 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@tryit said:

yeah lets go with that, lets get the Right to root for the democrats pushing Obama because it will hurt them.

Well, let´s see

Obama made Trump possible because a lot of white-collar workers were sick and tired of 8 years with Obama that had not done anything for them.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

Well, let´s see

Obama made Trump possible because a lot of white-collar workers were sick and tired of 8 years with Obama that had not done anything for them.

interesting.

'white collar' workers specifically where left out of Obama's agenda you say...which policies specifically?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Don't forget all the tapes without evidence.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@iwilson1296 said:

@watercrack445: awwww, cuz it’s different when Obama is made fun of and blamed for everything, I’m sure the left would never stoop to any sort of low level shenanigans :/

Obama treated Trump with respect all the time. Trump doesn't treat anybody with respect. He cries on twitter and blames anyone that he doesn't like. Obama at least respects people he doesn't like.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JimB

@Nuck81 said:

@JimB: yawn. What a cry for attention post.

Just the truth.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JimB

@watercrack445 said:
@iwilson1296 said:

Obama treated Trump with respect all the time. Trump doesn't treat anybody with respect. He cries on twitter and blames anyone that he doesn't like. Obama at least respects people he doesn't like.

Obama never treated anyone with respect unless they were a Marxist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@tryit: pretty sure that was a sarcastic comment

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TryIt

@Nuck81 said:

@tryit: pretty sure that was a sarcastic comment

the white collar comment?

no I dont think it was

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia
@Gaming-Planet said:

Tapes of what?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Tapes of what?

The Omarosa tapes. There's supposedly a tape of him saying the n word.

and a bunch of other tapes that are very reaching. There's also the pee pee tape.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zaryia
@Gaming-Planet said:
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Tapes of what?

The Omarosa tapes. There's supposedly a tape of him saying the n word.

and a bunch of other tapes that are very reaching. There's also the pee pee tape.

Omarosa is a republican.

TC says Democrats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@tryit: he was being sarcastic because white collar individuals (myself included) benefited financially a great deal during the Obama era. And Trump's victory was partially fueled by blue collar resentment.

However I've benefited even more from Trump and blue collars continue to suffer.

Go figure.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@tryit: he was being sarcastic because white collar individuals (myself included) benefited financially a great deal during the Obama era. And Trump's victory was partially fueled by blue collar resentment.

However I've benefited even more from Trump and blue collars continue to suffer.

Go figure.

Republicans are never going to do the right thing for blue collar..............but they seem to mesmerize some into believing it.