Delta made Anne Coulter change seats (same row), then becomes the Ultra Snowflake....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Ann Coulter had to switch seats on a Delta flight. Then came the tirade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/07/16/ann-coulter-had-to-switch-seats-on-a-delta-flight-then-came-the-tirade/?utm_term=.18c7ebd10f82

So they made you switch over a seat. So naturally, take pictures of an innocent customer and then liken her to a dog (who ironically looks way better than Horse Face Ann). Then make fun of immigrants. Then go over endless victimized tirades.

Ironically, this is just months after she said this about the Chinese passenger who was knocked out,

“But convicted pill-mill doctor should be deported.”

Surely people will take your side.

She's blaming it on politics, saying they "harassed" her because she is conservative. Lmao.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:

Ann Coulter had to switch seats on a Delta flight. Then came the tirade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/07/16/ann-coulter-had-to-switch-seats-on-a-delta-flight-then-came-the-tirade/?utm_term=.18c7ebd10f82

So they made you switch over a seat. So naturally, take pictures of an innocent customer and then liken her to a dog (who ironically looks way better than Horse Face Ann). Then make fun of immigrants. Then go over endless victimized tirades.

Ironically, this is just months after she said this about the Chinese passenger who was knocked out,

“But convicted pill-mill doctor should be deported.”

Surely people will take your side.

She's blaming it on politics, saying they "harassed" her because she is conservative. Lmao.

Hmm, i'm more interested in why a huge celeb like her was flying coach?

but Coulter is a joke all around.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

What an article. It could be written in there maybe I missed it but I could not find the reason why they told her to move. The entire article translates; she's so privileged look at how she treats people.

"[she] once wished assassination upon John Edwards, declined to condemn an abortion doctor’s murder and joked about poisoning a Supreme Court justice."

I'm not following how that has anything to do with this story.

Last week, an European old lady started talking gibberish to me and all serious and mean, on the public bus. I don't know, I got up and gave her the seat. It didn't make sense because there was a lot of empty seats. My seat wasn't handicap or anything. She tried to get some other guy to get up but he wasn't having it. This story just reminded me.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@playmynutz said:

Last week, an European old lady started talking gibberish to me and all serious and mean, on the public bus. I don't know, I got up and gave her the seat. It didn't make sense because there was a lot of empty seats. My seat wasn't handicap or anything. She tried to get some other guy to get up but he wasn't having it. This story just reminded me.

That'll teach you to take an old woman's seat! :-P

Didn't you know that was her seat?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#5 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Lol the ultimate snowflake is the president. He can't handle comedians making fun of him, or investigators finding out his people weren't honest about meeting Russian nationals after they said they didn't.

He's a lil bitch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

@mattbbpl: She could have thought it was her assigned seat because the bus did have numbered seats. Wonder what she actually said to me in her language. Ann Coulter would have made a scene.