Dat Sessions Resignation and a Mueller Firing?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Comrade Trumpski whining like a girl over Sessions being legally required to recuse himself, saying that he wouldn't have chosen sessions to run the DOJ had he known he was going to recuse himself. Puts sessions in a tough position, knowing that he has a boss who doesn't like what he's done. Will Sessions resign? I bet he will.

Some good reporting from the NYT with an Comrade Trumpski interview where he also talks about firing Mueller if he investigates his family's finances. LOL Can you imagine? It's bad enough he fired Comey.

This is why you don't make TV gameshow hosts president.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-sessions-russia.html

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@tjandmia said:

This is why you don't make TV gameshow hosts president.

Something tells me Alex Trebek would make a wonderful president though.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

This is why you don't make narcissistic authoritarians president.

Everything is about Trump. He regrets Sessions solely for how his actions reflect upon him, there's no consideration for the job he does aside from what loyalty Trump can get from it. An emperor's/king's mindset. He can't give one shit for anyone around him past what they can do for him. It amazes me that so many bought his kool aid thinking he had anyone's interests at heart.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Everything is about Trump. He regrets Sessions solely for how his actions reflect upon him, there's no consideration for the job he does aside from what loyalty Trump can get from it. An emperor's/king's mindset. He can't give one shit for anyone around him past what they can do for him. It amazes me that so many bought his kool aid thinking he had anyone's interests at heart.

So what doctorate do you have and how long have you been treating Trump?

Despite that Trump may be a tad special, but at least he is not a snake like the other choice would have been.

As to Sessions , no of course he won't resign.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MirkoS77

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Despite that Trump may be a tad special, but at least he is not a snake like the other choice would have been.

Yes, I now apparently require a doctorate to see what is blatantly obvious.

What do you deny? That he's a narcissist? That he demonstrates authoritarian tendencies?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

You really did drink the kool-aid.

Link

But wait, wait I think I know what your response is going to be: "Fake news, liberal bias, Trump is great, Obama is teh evil. FAKE news, fake news, fake news."

You could ask what a hippo looks like, see the hippo and still whine how it's fake. You have a problem with reality.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tjandmia

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Wow. You live in a completely different reality than normal people. Holy shit...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Of for F**** sake....Trump is one of the biggest snakes this country has known. Stop pretending otherwise.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 doomdizzle
Member since 2017 • 528 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

I'm not exactly sure what those contractors would call someone who closes shop while having a contract with them but I think snake would be pretty close. To say Trump is not a snake is also to say you reject reality but that's pretty normal for you lol

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Of for F**** sake....Trump is one of the biggest snakes this country has known. Stop pretending otherwise.

And? that does not take anything away from the fact that Hillary would have been a much much much worse choice.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

And? that does not take anything away from the fact that Hillary would have been a much much much worse choice.

Really? She pays her employees, pays taxes, her foundation seems to be used properly unlike the Trump's which uses money for portraits of donnie, apparently the Trumps have quit the email scandal, collusion, obstruction, threats, misogyny, racism etc..........I think we should all just chant lock him up. There is no way anyone is a bigger snake.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tjandmia

And now the white house is claiming that the president once again has confidence in Jeff Sessions. LOL

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 doomdizzle

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Too bad you said he wasn't a snake earlier. Don't change your position for convenience in an argument. Makes you look dumb.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jacanuk

@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Too bad you said he wasn't a snake earlier. Don't change your position for convenience in an argument. Makes you look dumb.

Eh? if your opinion is the Trump is a snake, then that is your opinion. When did i say it was mine?

You can think what you want about Trump, he is still a better choice than Hillary would ever have been.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MirkoS77

@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Eh? if your opinion is the Trump is a snake, then that is your opinion. When did i say it was mine?

You can think what you want about Trump, he is still a better choice than Hillary would ever have been.

Is there a line that you'd draw to admit Trump was a worse pick than Hillary?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Nothing Trump can do would be worse than Hillary. 4-8 more years of obama by proxy would have been insane and absolute destructive for America.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Nothing Trump can do would be worse than Hillary. 4-8 more years of obama by proxy would have been insane and absolute destructive for America.

For the first time wages weren't stagnant......the economy improved......citizens had protections against abuse by corporations.....the climate was being addressed....the recession ended.....we had a voice in the world.............all that ended.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

For the first time wages weren't stagnant......the economy improved......citizens had protections against abuse by corporations.....the climate was being addressed....the recession ended.....we had a voice in the world.............all that ended.

Actually not really. You mean it got better for certain left groups. Not to mention that poverty was 13.2% when Obama took office it´s now 13.5%

Obama left the country fractured more than ever , again that is why Trump could win, he said what everyone was thinking.

And the world still listens to America, they may not like it but they have no other choice.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Actually not really. You mean it got better for certain left groups. Not to mention that poverty was 13.2% when Obama took office it´s now 13.5%

Obama left the country fractured more than ever , again that is why Trump could win, he said what everyone was thinking.

And the world still listens to America, they may not like it but they have no other choice.

Fracutured? The country became fractured once trump won the nomination. Then racists etc came crawling out proudly waving their hate because their leader did.

The country was better. Unemployment was down and wages up. How anyone can spin that as a negative is beyond me. Takes a certain kind of stupid.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Fracutured? The country became fractured once trump won the nomination. Then racists etc came crawling out proudly waving their hate because their leader did.

The country was better. Unemployment was down and wages up. How anyone can spin that as a negative is beyond me. Takes a certain kind of stupid.

No, i meant Obama left the country divided. All Trump did was capitalize on the divide.

And no the country was not better, again it may have been for some leftist groups but a lot of places where hit hard by Obama´s policies , not mention most of the "progress" comes from Obamas putting the country in debt more than the 5 other presidents combined, and even more than Bush.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Trump just openly insulted his acting AG (which would have prompted resignations from most people). Only complete morons would brush this aside. Trump's administration is a complete dumpster fire to anyone with more than two brain cells, Republican OR Democrat aside. He can't even form a semblance of a coherent cabinet.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Country was heavily divided before Trump came to office.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

_____

Russia’s ambassador to Washington told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow, with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, contrary to public assertions by the embattled attorney general, according to current and former U.S. officials.

Sessions, not five months ago:

Sessions has said repeatedly that he never discussed campaign-related issues with Russian officials and that it was only in his capacity as a U.S. senator that he met with Kislyak.

“I never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign,” Sessions said in March when he announced that he would recuse himself from matters relating to the FBI probe of Russian interference in the election and any connections to the Trump campaign.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 doomdizzle

@Chutebox said:

Let's be honest. When was the last time the country was not heavily divided?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@doomdizzle said:
@Chutebox said:

Since the end of Bush to now is the worst I've seen it. It's been pretty terrible from both sides.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 doomdizzle

@Chutebox said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Chutebox said:

To be honest, since the end of Bush to now is the worst I've seen it. It's been pretty terrible from both sides.

I can't say the Bush era was much better than the Obama one we just had a terror attack to bring us all together. Since then its just been divisive events. The last 2 years or so seems to be when things spiraled to what we have now.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MirkoS77

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

That's a ridiculous thing to say and goes to show you've lost any degree of objectivity which has been blinded by partisan hatred. It's not only ridiculous, it's dangerous, as you've already allowed yourself to excuse any degree of misconduct on Trump's part before it's even occurred based exclusively upon the hypothetical alternative that will never happen. How are you to ever hold him and his administration accountable when you can constantly fall back on "well, X would've been ten times worse!"?

We're not living in that reality, we're living in Trump's.