Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@thenation said:

@nirgal: You obviously havent been paying attention to what Eoten posts. Any animosity he brings on himself. People would be nicer to him if he didnt gaslight people all the time.

He cant be convinced, too far gone.

He's paid.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@eoten said:

So, are we still discussing what Cyber Ninjas actually said while being too chicken shit to listen to what they said directly? You'd think a bunch of self proclaimed intellectuals and open minded free thinker types would jump at the idea of getting information directly from the source rather than waiting to be told by a media outlet what they said.

Seriously, you people ignore source information only to argue the topic based on was CNN, WaPo, or NYT told you happened. That's not being an intellectual, that's being a puppet living in a bubble.

Do you ever get tired of sitting in your own echo chamber?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:

Seriously, you people ignore source information only to argue the topic based on was CNN, WaPo, or NYT told you happened.

I'm going by what the Arizona GOP Senate President told me in the very video you posted. Are you suggesting that the AZ GOP Senate are part of the liberal media? 🤣

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic  Online

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Seriously, you people ignore source information only to argue the topic based on was CNN, WaPo, or NYT told you happened.

I'm going by what the Arizona GOP Senate President told me in the very video you posted. Are you suggesting that the AZ GOP Senate are part of the liberal media? 🤣

Not only that but Cyber Ninjas came out to debunk talking points.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

You're going by the first person that agrees with your preconceived notion rather than first party information, as any political shill would do. You have the tools to see for yourself what evidence was prevented, yet you choose to remain ignorant and use ignorance as an excuse to continue pushing nonsense.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Funny I saw a clip of Trump at a rally responding to audit like it proved he won. And that's how this stuff will never die. He won't ever face reality and neither will his base.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#58 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Whoever is paying him is getting ripped off.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Eoten

Still waiting for just one of you self proclaimed "intellectuals" to actually watch the hearing.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Zaryia

@thenation said:

@LJS9502_basic: Whoever is paying him is getting ripped off.

😂

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: Its already been quoted, multiple times.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Eoten

@thenation said:

I'm not asking for cherry picked, and out of context quotations. If you cannot put enough effort into the topic to actually review source material on your own, then what are you doing here trying to debate the contents of that source material? Maybe you're just not cut out for discussing such issues?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: More attacks? Of course. How was it out of context? Go ahead, enlighten us. And no more assumptions or hypocrisy.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

I'm not asking for cherry picked, and out of context quotations. If you cannot put enough effort into the topic to actually review source material on your own, then what are you doing here trying to debate the contents of that source material? Maybe you're just not cut out for discussing such issues?

Zzzzzzz...boring. You make this too easy.

Fact check: Arizona audit affirms Biden win, doesn't prove voter fraud (usatoday.com)

Cyber Ninjas' review, backed by Trump-friendly Republicans and presented to the state Senate on Sept. 24, suggested there were problems with voter rolls in Maricopa County, where Biden won by more than 45,000 votes. But the audit did not surface evidence that widespread voter fraud affected the election outcome. Several independent fact-checking organizationshave debunked those claims.

"We noticed the auditors buried this fact: their ballot recount was nearly identical to the county’s count, and the official results stand," Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a Sept. 24 statement. "The Cyber Ninjas’ opinions come from a misuse and misunderstanding of the data provided by the county and are twisted to fit the narrative that something went wrong."

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Zzzzzzz...boring. You make this too easy.

Fact check: Arizona audit affirms Biden win, doesn't prove voter fraud (usatoday.com)

Cyber Ninjas' review, backed by Trump-friendly Republicans and presented to the state Senate on Sept. 24, suggested there were problems with voter rolls in Maricopa County, where Biden won by more than 45,000 votes. But the audit did not surface evidence that widespread voter fraud affected the election outcome. Several independent fact-checking organizationshave debunked those claims.

"We noticed the auditors buried this fact: their ballot recount was nearly identical to the county’s count, and the official results stand," Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a Sept. 24 statement. "The Cyber Ninjas’ opinions come from a misuse and misunderstanding of the data provided by the county and are twisted to fit the narrative that something went wrong."

Did you actually watch the hearing? Yes, or no? If no, then I couldn't care less about your canned fact checks. The only fact check I need about what the source says is by listening to the source directly with my own two ears.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Zaryia

@eoten said:

I couldn't care less about your canned fact checks. The only fact check I need about what the source says is by listening to the source directly with my own two ears.

Meanwhile a few minutes ago another thread,

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Other people have died because of a lack of beds and it's been reported by other sites. But unless you can show us his link lied I think we're done with your nonsense.

Except, they never fact checked this story either, did they?

So do you hate or like fact checkers? Also can you refute my link or is this a concession?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

I couldn't care less about your canned fact checks. The only fact check I need about what the source says is by listening to the source directly with my own two ears.

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Other people have died because of a lack of beds and it's been reported by other sites. But unless you can show us his link lied I think we're done with your nonsense.

So do you hate or like fact checkers? Also can you refute my link or is this a concession?

I don't need to have fact checkers to tell me what to believe when I can view the source information myself, directly, and in it's entirety. You should try it some time.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
@eoten said:

I don't need to have fact checkers to tell me what to believe when I can view the source information myself, directly, and in it's entirety. You should try it some time.

You can't even do that.

Someone call a repairman, this bot is broken.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LJS9502_basic  Online
@xdude85 said:
@eoten said:

You can't even do that.

Someone call a repairman, this bot is broken.

He'll disappear eventually like the others.

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

@eoten said:
@zaryia said:

Don't waste your time with some of these trolls.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Nirgal  Online
Member since 2019 • 675 Posts

@eoten: i did wached the hearing. Not entirely mind You. It's 3 hours and i have work and a family.

The part that i watched was questioning the validity of some of the signatures and claiming some voters were not residents.

It wasnt any different from the reports of the audit in the media, except the media included counter arguments from the Maricopa officials.

What part specifically of the report would you like to point out was ignored and proved fraud?

Or your idea is to force a complete view of 3hs of a report from an openly partisan organization that reached the conclusion there was fraud before they even started the audit or discard their entire opinions?

You might as well ask them to audit the election themselves, since trusting the content of the report by the "ninjas" requires as much as trust as trusting the media coverage of the report. More so actually.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

I don't need to have fact checkers to tell me what to believe when I can view the source information myself, directly, and in it's entirety.

1. So you don't need fact checkers, except when you need fact checkers:

@eoten said: (9/23/2021)

2. The conclusion of your source material was there was no fraud and the audit had a similar number compared to the 2020 votes. The following is directly from your video from the highest ranking Republican in that video:

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review from Maricopa County, which found the numbers from the audit were close to the numbers from the November election.

3. Fine. I'll listen to a random rule you made up and won't use verified fact checkers, I'll go straight to my source and quote him:

After reviewing the Cyber Ninja conclusion, multiple AZ GOP leaders said there was no mass fraud and the 2020 vote was close to the audit.

I'm being kind to you and not linking multiple independent highly regarded fact checkers all showing you are wrong. I'm just citing the AZ Republicans now.

You can't spin this loss.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Zaryia
@shurns said:
@eoten said:
@zaryia said:

Don't waste your time with some of these trolls.

Whose trolling?