Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Your thread is a shitpost.

Your fresh revenge alt the epitome of shit posting.

Feel free to discuss the content of this thread instead of randomly attacking me with fictional and childish accusations.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

All your post are just left wing nonsense.

1. What's wrong with calling Corey's statements not classy? This simple and quick statement I made in the OP really seems to have set you off. Are you feeling okay? Deep breaths. I think that Liberal shouting was dumb too, it just wasn't as pathetic.

2. I'm an independent. My posts are not left wing nonsense. Most Americans were against this Trump policy [Fact Checked, Trump lied about it being a Democratic creation]. 67%. That means most independents. Most of my posts are either opinions that a majority of this country and independents align with, or just facts. That isn't left wing, objectively speaking.

I'm sorry that you've gone so far to the right that significant majority of centrist/independent views are "left wing nonsense" to you.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@zaryia: lol independent? Who refers to Trump supporters as low IQ? Who said racist old white people deny climate change? You are nowhere near a centrist. Just a left wing nutjob.. move along!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Conservatives call liberals snow flakes because everything offends them and they stand for nothing but getting attention.

Liberals call conservatives snowflakes because we call them out on being snowflakes.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: lol independent? Who refers to Trump supporters as low IQ? Who said racist old white people deny climate change? You are nowhere near a centrist. Just a left wing nutjob.. move along!

1. Strawman. I never said all Trump supporters are LOW IQ. Just the racist ones who deny Climate Change because of their racism. These people sound pretty fucking dumb to me, doesn't it sound dumb to you?

Low IQ racists gonna be low IQ. (In regards to racists who denied climate).

Making fun of racists and climate deniers is not left wing. That's par for the course at this point. Both of those are attributed to lower IQ. Btw, Trump won with the biggest uneducated vote in 30 years. Pew Research isn't left wing nonsense.

2. Strawman. You're mis-interrupting the study, it said some old racists contributed to some of the idiotic climate denial. And I made sure to quote this important fact in the OP,

"I'm not trying to make a claim in the study that race is the single most important or necessarily a massive component of all environmental attitudes," Benegal said in a DePauw press statement. "But it is a significant thing that we should be looking out for."

Feel free to refute the study with counter-citation (must be peer reviewed and published).

Last I checked, understanding data wasn't left wing nonsense. You're twisting posts to fit your extreme right views. Lay off the InfoWars.

P.S. I'm glad this thread is now about me. Time to PM a mod?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@n64dd said:

Conservatives call liberals snow flakes because everything offends them and they stand for nothing but getting attention.

Liberals call conservatives snowflakes because we call them out on being snowflakes.

Uh no. Conservatives have been whining the loudest.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: bahaha do you actually believe the shit you type?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: bahaha do you actually believe the shit you type?

You just have to read the tweets of your whiner in chief...............

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaryia
@n64dd said:

In this very thread a conservative was snowflaking at me for apparently calling Trump supporters low IQ and old racists who deny climate change. That doesn't fit what you just wrote. He seems to have been triggered at posts he perceived to be insults.

Very upset infact, enough to derail this thread.

So much for your theory ;)

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: Or the thousands of triggered liberals that respond to him.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Or the thousands of triggered liberals that respond to him.

No. He whines. Has nothing to do with anyone else.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Lol you dont even no what a snowflake is. I was just pointing out your BS. Id hate to tell you but Washington post isn't a reliable source. You claim to be a centrist and its just nonsense. Don't get butthurt i called you out on your shitpost.

Sorry snowflake!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Lol you dont even no what a snowflake is. I was just pointing out your BS. Id hate to tell you but Washington post isn't a reliable source. You claim to be a centrist and its just nonsense. Don't get butthurt i called you out on your shitpost.

1. What BS? What shit post? PROVE IT. Be specific and refute it with valid citation. You're just being a spamming troll until you quote my incorrect statements and then find valid sources to dismiss them. You're not having a debate or discussion, you're throwing out random Breitbart comment section memes.

2. What WaPo article that I used was incorrect? I'll gladly find several other sources if you can show me. While it's far from my favorite, WaPo is a seen as a reliable source. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-post/ "High" factual reporting.

You're really saying I'm being a leftist for calling racists low IQ? Or simply citing scientific studies? That's a problem. No wonder so many right wingers think climate change is fake when you guys think using facts is political.

P.S. You've completely derailed the thread with your whining.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@zaryia said:

P.S. I'm glad this thread is now about me. Time to PM a mod?

You rang?

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-post/

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

Stop claiming your in the center its a lie. The fact you only point out faults on one side proves that more then anything.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 horgen  Moderator

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia:

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

Factual information yet somehow unreliable?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia:

Stop claiming your in the center its a lie. The fact you only point out faults on one side proves that more then anything.

'liberal causes' like what exactly? give us an example of a 'liberal cause' you would be refering to

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic:

Ok well let me know when the right demands safe spaces on public campuses.

Protest liberal politicians on a regular basis

Creates groups that seek donations to find social injustice in every corner of the world.

Then ill agree with you

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Blackhairedhero

@horgen: Using loaded words..

They can push a study that may be true for an example but take it out of context to fit their agenda.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Blackhairedhero

@tryit: I pasted that from the link.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia:

1. What Washington Post article are you referring to? What study are you referring to? Why aren't you linking or quoting anything? I'd be glad to give alternate links or directly link the study. Which will likely in no way changes the outcome.

2. That link also states they have high factual reporting and are reputable. I didn't use an editorial did I?

3. I am in the center. I point out the faults of the side that is completely inpower, for obvious reasons as they call the shots. I already stated WaPo is not one of my favorites, just that they are actually still reputable and usable. Other publications teetering on "Least biased" and "very high factual reporting" are my favorites. You're acting like I'm linking Buzzfeed, Infowars, Daily Caller, or Breitbart or something.

P.S. This off-topic derailment and troll spam is quite frankly silly. This Trump policy had a 67% disapproval, including among Independents. Clearly not just the left and it's stupid to call someone a leftist to blast the right on this issue. The numbers aren't on your side.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Ok well let me know when the right demands safe spaces on public campuses.

Protest liberal politicians on a regular basis

Creates groups that seek donations to find social injustice in every corner of the world.

Then ill agree with you

You're being a snowflake in this thread. Are you a liberal?

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: lol N64DD was right...

Do you have anything to counter my point? Calling out your hypocrisy doesn't make me a snowflake. Lifes great for me im not bitching about how things are not fair and i realize when things don't workout it was my fault not anybody elses. I don't constantly blame a system for my failures like you snowflakes.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: lol N64DD was right...

Do you have anything to counter my point? Calling out your hypocrisy doesn't make me a snowflake. Lifes great for me im not bitching about how things are not fair and i realize when things don't workout it was my fault not anybody elses. I don't constantly blame a system for my failures like you snowflakes.

Your posts are all the proof needed. You're whining.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: Why would i whine when im winning? Your the ones constantly bitching about things.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

when im winning?

If you would like to debate like an adult rather than spam "left" or "snowflake" (I'm not sure how those would even be valid counters even if true), I'll need some counter data and/or specifics. But instead you're spamming shit post memes. That's tiring.

Exactly what is wrong with calling Lewandowski's remarks unclassy? Be specific, why shouldn't I say that? How were they classy?

Exactly what was wrong with the study? Offer counter studies.

Exactly what is wrong with calling racists who deny climate change low IQ? Studies show both are attributed to lower intelligence. Offer counter studies.

More citation, less memes.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Stooping to new lows, it is after all the Republican way.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#80 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts
@xdude85 said:

Stooping to new lows, it is after all the Republican way.

Or as SIW's would call it, "Sticking it to the SocJus".

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia:

1. You need proof that the left are more likely to be snowflakes? Lol ok!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/11734/snowflake-alert-heres-whos-most-likely-block-you-amanda-prestigiacomo%3famp

And if thats not enough let me know i can find study after study or example after example that proves that point. Like the fact you were crying to a mod to get me banned?

2. Nothings wrong with calling Lewandowski's remarks unclassy. Whats wrong is the fact your topics always involve criticism of only one side which is odd for someone who claims to be an independant. No criticism for the fact the other guy used rare ancedotal evidence as the norm? As liberals so often do? He forgot to mention of the 12,000 kids captured at the border only 2000 had adults with them that were related to them? Why don't you bring up these points in your criticism? Any independent would criticize both sides of the isle and im not seeing that from you.

3. You imply thats a large portion of his base. And the problem with the study is that most studies tend to push a liberal agenda as over 80% of pychologist identify as liberal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/science/maria-konnikova/social-psychology-biased-republicans/amp

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Why would i whine when im winning? Your the ones constantly bitching about things.

You're not winning. Economically we're going down the wrong path and globally we're losing our influence and if you think that's a good thing then you're sadly mistaken.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#83 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Why would i whine when im winning?

I'm sorry but that was just a good laugh there lol....

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:

Uh no. Conservatives have been whining the loudest.

Loading Video...

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 N64DD

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

In this very thread a conservative was snowflaking at me for apparently calling Trump supporters low IQ and old racists who deny climate change. That doesn't fit what you just wrote. He seems to have been triggered at posts he perceived to be insults.

Very upset infact, enough to derail this thread.

So much for your theory ;)

He's calling out what you're saying. I don't think you understand the difference.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 horgen  Moderator

@blackhairedhero said:

@horgen: Using loaded words..

They can push a study that may be true for an example but take it out of context to fit their agenda.

Not really factual then. And reply to more than one person in your posts. Anything more than a double post are most often considered spamming.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#87 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackhairedhero said:

You're not winning. Economically we're going down the wrong path and globally we're losing our influence and if you think that's a good thing then you're sadly mistaken.

What are you on about?

So far the US economy is strong and unemployment is at the lowest in decades.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

Nothings wrong with calling Lewandowski's remarks unclassy.

1. WHAT? So why or what are we even debating? Troll spam?

@blackhairedhero said:

You imply thats a large portion of his base.

2. Citation Needed. I'm looking at that thread right now, I clearly state I'm talking about the racist climate deniers mentioned in the study. Read before being outraged.

@blackhairedhero said:

And the problem with the study is that most studies tend to push a liberal agenda as over 80% of pychologist identify as liberal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/science/maria-konnikova/social-psychology-biased-republicans/amp

3. Red-Herring. Your link doesn't mention or address the contents in the study I linked, nor does it state all studies in that field are invalid or inaccurate. Please tell me what specific data and/or methodology was incorrect or improper in the study with your own valid sources.

P.S. What WAPO article were you referring to before?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: So you admit you are a leftwing nutjob not even addressing the rest of my post. Perfect! Just stop calling yourself a centrist.

And you didn't read the link. The vast majority of those studies are pseudoscience ran by the left. By a group that happens to be 80% liberal. The fact is its proven you are more likely to be snowflakes as my citation proved.

You're just randomly calling me political memes now even though you have 0 issues with my original post, or any post related to this thread's topic. This is absurd behavior. Revenge Alt behavior.

Can you take your lack of citation and proof to the Study thread instead of derailing this one? Here, I'll even give you the link, https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/racial-resentments-lead-to-climate-change-denial-a-33435466/#24

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: Down the wrong path? Its the best its ever been... you are delusional!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackhairedhero said:

What are you on about?

So far the US economy is strong and unemployment is at the lowest in decades.

Wait and see with the tariff war what happens.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Down the wrong path? Its the best its ever been... you are delusional!

Wait until the policies kick in...........and then admit you were wrong.