Conservative snowflakes at FOX "news" need safe space over Wonder Woman.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Yes, this is really happening. First these conservative snowflakes buttraged over a Halloween mask and food coloring, now they're buttraging over what Wonder woman in wearing. You can't make this stuff up, folks. LOL. I wonder what they're going to do when they learn that Gal Gadot is not American.

See the snowflakes here...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Yes, this is really happening. First these conservative snowflakes buttraged over a Halloween mask and food coloring, now they're buttraging over what Wonder woman in wearing. You can't make this stuff up, folks. LOL. I wonder what they're going to do when they learn that Gal Gadot is not American.

Wonder woman's Diana as a fictional character is not an American i.e. "a princess of the Amazons" located on some island.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Hmm what is more petty: Being triggered over what Wonder Woman is wearing or being triggered over people getting triggered over what Wonder Woman is wearing?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@DaBrainz said:

Hmm what is more petty: Being triggered over what Wonder Woman is wearing or being triggered over people getting triggered over what Wonder Woman is wearing?

Makes ya wonder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@DaBrainz said:

Are you reading the same thread I'm reading? OP is laughing at these buffons - he is hardly "triggered".

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@tjandmia: Hate to break it to you, but the right, and LEFT blasted Kathy over a rubber mask and fake blood, sorry if that ruins your whole narrative here.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tjandmia

@DaBrainz: what's more petty is you getting so triggered that you have to pretend that I'm triggered over conservative snowflakes getting triggered over Wonder woman. Simmer down, snowflake. Ahahaha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#8 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Red and Blue outfit? Proof that the director of WW is anti-white; plain reverse racism. She's also a woman so obviously she's anti men as well; that's why the movie has a woman as a protagonist! Also she must have been the one organising that women-only screening. Illuminati confirmed!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Pretty much anyone with a brain knows extremists of both left/right (or really any extremist) get triggered at stupid shit and are completely illogical, that is their thing.

The idiots of each side to try down play it or pretend it's only the other side.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia said:

Pretty much anyone with a brain knows extremists of both left/right (or really any extremist) get triggered at stupid shit and are completely illogical, that is their thing.

The idiots of each side to try down play it or pretend it's only the other side.

I agree with this, but there are way more on the left having meltdowns.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zaryia

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:

You agree with it then you do exactly what I stated in the second line, GG.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

@tjandmia said:

buttraging

rofl "buttraging". Love it!

@Solaryellow said:
@DaBrainz said:

Makes ya wonder.

I see what you did there

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:

I'm getting sick of both sides. I can't talk from a middle perspective with my family (they're all pretty much liberal, or afraid of liberals), or anyone it seems, because they're just like "You can't say that!" when I even entertain a thought or mention something slightly counter to anything other than "hugs and kisses and complete acceptance" of everything.

Then people on the right might be like "Yeah, he's right!" and I'm like "STFU don't you agree with me asshole" because they're bigots lol

The world has lost its middle ground, it's color palette; it doesn't know what the color grey looks like any more :(

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Yeah, which is a shame because this is some of the most impactful stuff to discuss. I don't buy into that whole "it's rude to discuss politics and religion" idea as it simply avoids some of the topics that are most central to peoples's lives, worldview, and philosophy.

There is a bit of an art to discussing topics that are controversial, though. Doing things like finding common ground and building from there are a good rule of thumb.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@mrbojangles25: Yeah, which is a shame because this is some of the most impactful stuff to discuss. I don't buy into that whole "it's rude to discuss politics and religion" idea as it simply avoids some of the topics that are most central to peoples's lives, worldview, and philosophy.

There is a bit of an art to discussing topics that are controversial, though. Doing things like finding common ground and building from there are a good rule of thumb.

I remember having a conversation at a previous job between three or four co-workers only one of whom was younger than myself (she was in her early twenties and I'm thirty everyone else was older) about how there are cultural differences between black people and white people. People weren't being assholes about it (which was kinda rare for that group), but having a fairly nuanced and careful conversation about differences in culture that can and do exist, nothing negative mind you just things you might see. The younger girl was very adament that we couldn't say such things or even aknowledge that the differences existed in the first place. It was kind of furled eyebrows sort of moment that said, "Really?"

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@mattbbpl said:

I remember having a conversation at a previous job between three or four co-workers only one of whom was younger than myself (she was in her early twenties and I'm thirty everyone else was older) about how there are cultural differences between black people and white people. People weren't being assholes about it (which was kinda rare for that group), but having a fairly nuanced and careful conversation about differences in culture that can and do exist, nothing negative mind you just things you might see. The younger girl was very adament that we couldn't say such things or even aknowledge that the differences existed in the first place. It was kind of furled eyebrows sort of moment that said, "Really?"

Yeah, that's the thing that bugs me; it's like they don't want us to acknowledge our differences like it's a bad thing.

You look back at all the "respectable" black celebrities, the people that at least I personally admire (Morgan Freeman, pre-date rape Bill Cosby :P, etc...), they all think the whole "color blindness" thing is nonsense; they think we should be acknowledging our differences in order to celebrate them, and I agree.

A few weeks ago on these forums I mentioned something about "black culture" in another thread and, naturally, liberals assumed I was trying to isolate and persecute black people simply because I was talking about black people (at all), and I think conservatives assumed I was solely talking about rap, hoodies, and Black Lives Matter because apparently that's the only thing they know about black people. I wasn't talking about any of that: I was talking about the Harlem Renaissance, Tuskegee Airmen, Blues and Jazz, contributions to American cuisine (Creole, Cajun, etc), and so forth. Black culture in the historical context.

It just sucks we "can't" talk about this shit. I've got a black roommate, she and I talk about this stuff all the time; admittedly, it took us a long, long time to establish that kind of relationship (me being a privileged white male, her being a less-than-privileged black woman) but that's more because it was awkward and unknown, not because it was taboo to her.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@Serraph105: Yeah, it's a weird place to be. I think we have to approach those topics though, right? Particularly with those we disagree with in various ways to avoid the whole echo chamber effect and provide ourselves with the means to nurture a more nuanced understanding of the situations and viewpoints.

It's awkward, but necessary.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Serraph105

@mrbojangles25:

@mattbbpl said:

@Serraph105: Yeah, it's a weird place to be. I think we have to approach those topics though, right? Particularly with those we disagree with in various ways to avoid the whole echo chamber effect and provide ourselves with the means to nurture a more nuanced understanding of the situations and viewpoints.

It's awkward, but necessary.

Absolutely, if you can't aknowledge cultural differences among the people in our country you won't be able to learn about each other and come to a better understanding/acceptance of one another.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58856 Posts

I remember watching this where the presenter said she would rather it was an American pilot, like they were undeserving for the hero role. And then they kinda scratch there head wondering why some people don't like Americans.

She vaguely points to them arab countries about woman not being able to drive, with a "yay woman" remark, only 2 seconds later to giggle and bat her eye lids as the boys make jokes about woman's boobs and being pieces shit.

Nice one.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 N64DD

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:

You agree with it then you do exactly what I stated in the second line, GG.

I'm not pretending the right doesn't do it. You don't see them out rioting trying to destroy cities though. There's a difference between acting like your side doesn't do it, and recognizing the scale is heavily tipped to the left in those regards.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

the one woman in the video said it right.

they're changing it to make more money.

what is more american than that??

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tjandmia

@n64dd said:

I'm not pretending the right doesn't do it. You don't see them out rioting trying to destroy cities though. There's a difference between acting like your side doesn't do it, and recognizing the scale is heavily tipped to the left in those regards.

No, the right just destroy cities and states economically.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 N64DD

@tjandmia said:
@n64dd said:

Alts don't have rights.

tattooedlady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tattooedlady
Member since 2017 • 11 Posts

*shrug*

I didn't see anything wrong in the video.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ruthaford_jive
Member since 2004 • 519 Posts

Alright lefties, hijacking the term snowflake to represent conservatives doesn't suddenly make you (far leftist, progressive, SJW types... not real liberals mind you) suddenly not be snowflakes. Come on. For Christ sake, have the originality to come up with your own insults. Snowflakes works for far lefties because they let their 'compassion' and 'empathy' get out of hand. I'm sure you can come up with something more original (other than the tired and ridiculous 'Nazi') to represent the conservatives. How about Tightbutts? It has to be funny and have a tinge of truth to it, like Snowflakes for lefties.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Last i saw both establishment parties were huge fans of redirecting our taxes to the rich and corporations, completely ignoring workers rights and wage standards, while completely ignoring our infrastructure

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Serraph105

@ruthaford_jive said:

Alright lefties, hijacking the term snowflake to represent conservatives doesn't suddenly make you (far leftist, progressive, SJW types... not real liberals mind you) suddenly not be snowflakes. Come on. For Christ sake, have the originality to come up with your own insults. Snowflakes works for far lefties because they let their 'compassion' and 'empathy' get out of hand. I'm sure you can come up with something more original (other than the tired and ridiculous 'Nazi') to represent the conservatives. How about Tightbutts? It has to be funny and have a tinge of truth to it, like Snowflakes for lefties.

Name calling and labeling is it's own little show of stupidity imo. Not to say I don't do it myself on occassion, but that doesn't exactly demonstrate intelligence on my part anymore than whining about a name caller's lack of originality demonstrates yours.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zaryia

@ruthaford_jive said:

You sound triggered. It's a word, get over it. You're proving the OPs point.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@ruthaford_jive said:

Too true, they should take it as advice. You nailed it with the emotion part. It's cringe-worthy and sad when they do that, but it can provide a laugh too.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ruthaford_jive

@kod: Yeah, that's pretty much our political landscape in a nut shell. Both sides are on the same team at the top, and their motto is '**** over the public'. They've been doing it for decades, manipulating and dividing the nation, and all the while the huge corporations and big government gets bigger and bigger, and the dildo they're raping us with is getting spikier.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ruthaford_jive

@zaryia: Triggered? That's another one.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ruthaford_jive

@Serraph105: I wouldn't really call it whining, just pointing out that when lefties use words made up to explain their behavior they sound kinda stupid. Go for it if you want...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia

@ruthaford_jive said:

@zaryia: Triggered? That's another one.

It it looks like a duck.....

I'm not a "lefty", so It's fair game for me to call conservatives (or really, anyone) cucks, snowflakes, or triggered when they are behaving in that manner. Those terms were not invented solely by the right to use against the left. They are all quite old insults.

You have no argument.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ruthaford_jive

@zaryia: Yeah I do... it just wasn't a very good one. Although, in the end, we both know that the terms 'triggered', 'snowflake' and such came into common parlance lately to explain leftist behavior.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Zaryia

@ruthaford_jive said:

@zaryia: Yeah I do... it just wasn't a very good one. Although, in the end, we both know that the terms 'triggered', 'snowflake' and such came into common parlance lately to explain leftist behavior.

And now right wingnuts are behaving that way.

Both sides have idiots.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ruthaford_jive

@zaryia: You're right. I can't stand the left lately, mostly because of their tactics... but the right is now starting to act the same way as a knee jerk reaction. If this shit continues, things will get worse and worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@ruthaford_jive said:

Triggered was used by Tumblr users to describe their own behaviour, triggered meaning to see something that may cause you to have a anxiety attack due to PTSD or a relapse with an addiction. The idea of saying someone else was triggered was meant to be ironic, parodying the frequent misuse of the term by misusing it even further. If you pretend it is something made up or popularised by the right to insult the left, then it doesn't work, as an insult needs to have some truth and history behind it to be insulting.

So it actually makes more sense the way zaryia used it as it demonstrates the terms overuse, which was what the right were originally trying to do before the edge lords buggered it up.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts
@tjandmia said:

Conservative snowflakes? Hmm... I have only heard of liberal snowflakes. It's funny because "safe spaces" is a ridiculous liberal belief that has no place in the modern world, yet you are somehow applying that concept to conservatism which to me means that you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

Just another liberal moron- move along.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@tjandmia said:

Conservative snowflakes? Hmm... I have only heard of liberal snowflakes. It's funny because "safe spaces" is a ridiculous liberal belief that has no place in the modern world, yet you are somehow applying that concept to conservatism which to me means that you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

Just another liberal moron- move along.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/799974635274194947?lang=en

So Trump is a liberal?