Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Looks like republicans need their safe spaces these days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/21/tomi-lahrens-nightly-show-pulled-for-a-week-after-her-abortion-comments/?utm_term=.acd2d3cd6311#comments

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Conservatives are such fucking hypocrites.

They'll stand up for unborn fetuses' rights, but don't give a shit about living children's education or health.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Tomi Lahren has the views of a neonazi but damn is she good looking. So conflicted

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

“Do you have to be on the same side of every single issue of your political party? Aren’t you allowed to evolve and grow?”

Nein! Entweder mit uns oder gegen uns!

:-p

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

I really don't think Tomi would have the platform she has if she wasn't so stunningly gorgeous. She's nothing more than a close minded loudmouth

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7256 Posts

Jesus. I mean she even gave a good, libertarian reason for her opinion. It's weird how binary people's thoughts are supposed to be. You can generally predict a person's view on climate change if you know their thoughts about taxation. What the hell do those things have to do with each other?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

What a fool, everyone knows that small government means giving the government control over your body and the relationships you have.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

Does anyone actually think this girls for real? Do we actually think shes this super hardcore conservative? I dont. I think shes the depiction of Ann on Boondocks.

Loading Video...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38675 Posts

"saying that as someone who supports limited government, it would be hypocritical of her to believe the government should decide what women should do with their bodies."

seems reasonable.

in any case, i doubt many will miss her absence.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@judaspete: Because you have to support a party all the way.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts
@horgen said:

@judaspete: Because you have to support a party all the way.

*snaps fingers and dances flamboyantly in the street*

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Broken clock is right twice a day.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

The messed up part is, for once, her reasoning is absolutely sound. OF COURSE conservatives are mad!

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Yeah I don't agree with this, I don't care who she offended at work her political beliefs shouldn't get her suspended or fired.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

@xdude85 said:

They'll stand up for unborn fetuses' rights, but don't give a shit about living children's education or health.

even simpler than that, they will condemn liberals for silencing people for saying things, and then turn around and do the same.

apparently it's perfectly ok to be a bombastic asshole as long as you are conservative and politically incorrect, but the second you say something smart and are conservative....oh shit, stop the presses, silence the wench, cancel the show.

Also, this just goes to show, conservatives don't give two shits about women. Period.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Broken clock is right twice a day.

Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and again :P

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Good, know your place and stay in your lane.

When you're in a position like that you follow the line and if you think you're going to cross it you check with the leaders.

She failed to do so and she's getting off pretty easy.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@xdude85 said:

even simpler than that, they will condemn liberals for silencing people for saying things, and then turn around and do the same.

apparently it's perfectly ok to be a bombastic asshole as long as you are conservative and politically incorrect, but the second you say something smart and are conservative....oh shit, stop the presses, silence the wench, cancel the show.

Also, this just goes to show, conservatives don't give two shits about women. Period.

Tommi Lahren is a bigger hypocrite...she was pro life until last week, when she was invited to the view. Since that time, her opinions have changed significantly from right wing extremist to a moderate con job. She is hot though not particularly my taste, since I prefer curvier women. She belongs on tube8, not on MSM.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

When you're in a position like that you follow the line and if you think you're going to cross it you check with the leaders.

I know you're trolling....but that's still a horrible ideology.

Chrome-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#20 Chrome-
Member since 2009 • 1744 Posts

I'm a conservative and I like Tomi but let's be honest here she's just a pretty face, I don't really regard her political views with such value.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#21  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@xdude85 said:

It's weird, they are overwhelmingly christians, and God, in the old and new testaments, Looooooves him some killing kids and babies.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaryia

@Chrome- said:

I'm a conservative and I like Tomi but let's be honest here she's just a pretty face, I don't really regard her political views with such value.

Meh she's not even THAT pretty.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jaysonguy

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jaysonguy said:

That is my core belief system, know your place.

It's a basic of parenting, when you have a kid you lay out exactly what it's going to do and the punishments if it doesn't do them.

Obviously this person's parents did a bad job with her.

When you are a spokesperson for a group of individuals you hold to a core set of values, strong people know how to do that.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

It's a basic of parenting, when you have a kid you lay out exactly what it's going to do and the punishments if it doesn't do them.

When you are a spokesperson for a group of individuals you hold to a core set of values, strong people know how to do that.

I've never seen someone attempt to frame, "cowardice and subservience," under such valiant terms before.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jaysonguy said:

No one who is a normal, well adjusted human being thinks like this. You're either incredibly socially inept or trolling... inclined to believe the latter.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jaysonguy said:

No one who is a normal, well adjusted human being thinks like this. You're either incredibly socially inept or trolling... inclined to believe the latter.

Do people still use the term 'know your place'? Talk about some regressive stances, wow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jaysonguy said:

But if someone supports the life position, are they not promoting big government? Is the resistance of big government not a core tenet of the current conservative ideology? How does this system cohere logically, if either choice is taken?

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts

Don't think that was suspension worthy. Regardless of how sensitive the abortion topic is. But at the same time, a week is more like a vacation for someone with Tomi's public standing and money. So I would have taken it with stride too.

This also shows that Tomi can make a solid argument off script. Against the will of her superiors. And state something unpopular to many of her conservative followers. So props to her. The idea we have to align with every single belief of our political allies/followers, is nonsense.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jaysonguy

@hillelslovak said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jaysonguy said:

But if someone supports the life position, are they not promoting big government? Is the resistance of big government not a core tenet of the current conservative ideology? How does this system cohere logically, if either choice is taken?

Pro life and big government aren't connected.

It's the same way in the Northeast you have many fringe Democrats that run on pro choice\small(er) government.

This is why I stress knowing your place. If you make your way up the food chain to where you have a prominent role in whatever it is that you're doing you cannot just say whatever you feel like. You have a responsibility to stick to the core of what you are a part of. Now if you want to disengage from one group and start a fringe group that's another thing.

The fringe is also why the Democrats are losing all the time now. Everyone wants everything exactly their way and that's unrealistic.

She should have known her place, especially because she's on the right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zaryia

@mattbbpl said:
@Jaysonguy said:

I've never seen someone attempt to frame, "cowardice and subservience," under such valiant terms before.

Diehard wingnuts are the worst.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44553 Posts

less fake news is good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Jaysonguy said:
@hillelslovak said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It's the same way in the Northeast you have many fringe Democrats that run on pro choice\small(er) government.

This is why I stress knowing your place. If you make your way up the food chain to where you have a prominent role in whatever it is that you're doing you cannot just say whatever you feel like. You have a responsibility to stick to the core of what you are a part of. Now if you want to disengage from one group and start a fringe group that's another thing.

The fringe is also why the Democrats are losing all the time now. Everyone wants everything exactly their way and that's unrealistic.

So, the government telling millions of women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies is not big government? Explain, because this argument has been around much longer than you or I, longer than the GOP was a party. Anti federalists from the south bitched and moaned about overarching big government overreach from the North in things like standardized barrel lengths, volume requirements for packaged goods etc. IF that is big government, how is the government destroying someone's sovereign control over their own reproductive system, backed by government employees with guns willing to enforce these restrictions, not tyrannical big government????

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

I'm beyond sick of all the them vs. us attitude from everyone.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Tomi Lahren and people like her are nothing more than "outrage" hosts. They talk about an issue and rile up their audience by appealing to emotion and fear rather than using facts and rational thought. Their argument is often one-sided and don't require any afterthought. It's nothing more than something to be shared so that the person sharing it can feel good about themselves.

I honestly don't care for her.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KOD

@Jaysonguy said:

...........What?

What exactly would you qualify as an act of "big gubment" if this if the act of invading someone else's life so much that you are attempting to dictate even... literally... inside of them. Than what does qualify?

@Jaysonguy said:

Oh man. So if you have not noticed, this whole thing goes in cycles and circles. Democrats get power, sell out the people in favor for corporations, the republicans rise, sell out the people in favor for corporations. The democrats rise again, sell out the people in favor of corporations. The republicans rise again, sell out.................. you should get the cycle by now

One of the byproducts of this has been a drop in return voters,

A second byproduct has been splintering parties. Something we started to see once the first bought republicans got tired of not being accurately represented with their votes, so a large percentage went to Bob Dole in 88. As we know Clinton became president by hiring a republican strategist to bring in those republican donors and promise republican favors, and that is when the democrats became as corrupted with after Clinton us seeing the worst president in recent US history, then came a mirror image of Ronald Reagan with Obama. As a result the democratic party splintered, which is what we see now with the democrats. Just like the rise of the tea party was a response to conservative voters not being represented by their conservative electives and of course.... blacky McBlackblack was in office.

A third byproduct of this is the fairly dramatic rise of the independent voter we've seen.

Of course lastly, "everyone wants everything" is a very silly statement to make. The splintering we have witnessed with the democrats has left two rather obvious and fairly well defined groups of corporate democrats who want to think everything is okay they just need to get rid of Trump. And a second group demanding that the democrats represent the peoples ideals over corporate welfare/an oligarchy and if the established democrats wont do this, than we will replace them.

@Jaysonguy said:

I left the first sentence in to hopefully highlight the fascist and totalitarian mentality of some of those on the "right".

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Something wrong about writing Obama that I haven't caught on yet?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Something both liberals and conservatives can enjoy.

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zaryia

@Gaming-Planet said:

Loading Video...

I didn't enjoy that, that channel and the rest of his videos are just as worse as Tomi.

Looking at the titles of all the other videos, it seems equally as cluelessy hard right. His attacks on her are no different than Beck and those other hypocritical conservative snowflakes. He just seems mad that she made it a little farther than youtube armchair politician.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Loading Video...

I didn't enjoy that, that channel and the rest of his videos are just as worse as Tomi.

Looking at the titles of all the other videos, it seems equally as cluelessy hard right. His attacks on her are no different than Beck and those other hypocritical conservative snowflakes. He just seems mad that she made it a little farther than youtube armchair politician.

It's odd the man in this video says conservatives are adherent to facts, whilst talking in a video about disagreement on abortion. This is the issue where the right has the moral and factual coherence of "If I get an erection, that's a baby!!"

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KOD

Welp, perma-ban for Lahren. Bye bye lady, no more cashing checks for spouting hypocrisy and passive aggressive bigotry.

Meanwhile fans of the Blaze will do nothing but cry about how the "left" wants to force everyone to think and act just like them.