Comey: No proof of Wire Tapping. Russia DID try to help Trump.

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Comey also stated Russia did in fact try to interfere with the election via hacking the DNC in favor of getting Trump elected. What they are looking into (as well) is if Trump's campaign colluded with that attempt.

Comey confirms: Russia wanted to hurt US democracy, hurt Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/trump-russia-gorsuch-latest/index.html

Personally I doubt they colluded. Putin doesn't need help or permission of some Reality TV Chump. But this is all still a huge mess and Trump isn't helping with his Obama/Deep-State conspiracy theories and trying to get the public (mostly his uneducated southern/mid-western voters who mostly got him elected) to believe Russia didn't do anything and other proven lies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Also confirmed the existence of an investigation into Russian and Trump ties.

lol Trump

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Ok so the Russians exposed emails proving to the American people how corrupt the Democratic party is. Next step: investigate Donald Trump. Lol logic fail.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

This whole Russian thing is damage control for the embarrassment of losing the election the way they did.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@n64dd: Tell that to the FBI. You'll save them a lot of time and money.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#6 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@mattbbpl:

HEY FBI!! This whole Russia thing is damage control for the embarassment of losing the election the way the Democrats did!!

Do you think they heard me?

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaBrainz

@n64dd: I think it just shows that the American people dislike the Clintons as much as the the Russians do.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@n64dd: Tell that to the FBI. You'll save them a lot of time and money.

It's OK, he has friends that work for the NSA and he can tell us that it's all a sham. Our gamespot contributors are more credible than the entire US intelligence apparatus.

#REKT

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

Trump supporters continue to show that they can spin any story. Absolutely any evidence that comes out they are ready and willing to spin. Trump is their hero.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Why do I get the sense that Trump was aware of Russian interference, but kept his contact with the Russian government indirect in the sense that he merely suggested on national television that Putin should find Hillary's emails and release them as opposed to phone calls and emails between the two?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia

@DaBrainz said:

Ok so the Russians exposed emails proving to the American people how corrupt the Democratic party is. Next step: investigate Donald Trump. Lol logic fail.

@n64dd said:

This whole Russian thing is damage control for the embarrassment of losing the election the way they did.

Excuse me if I believe the official words straight from the US Intelligence instead two Gamespot forum posters.

@mark1974 said:

Trump supporters continue to show that they can spin any story. Absolutely any evidence that comes out they are ready and willing to spin. Trump is their hero.

Bingo. The two people I quoted above are hopeless. Party over country, full stop.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaBrainz

@zaryia: First I'm not a republican nor a trump supporter. Second I don't deny anything. Third Democrats are corrupt and the Russians proved it. LTR plz.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaryia

@DaBrainz said:

@zaryia: First I'm not a republican nor a trump supporter. Second I don't deny anything. Third Democrats are corrupt and the Russians proved it. LTR plz.

So you're going off topic. Ofcourse there is corruption on both sides, this thread is about a very specific thing though.

Russia messing with our election is far worse than what those wikileaks shed on Democrats.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaBrainz

@zaryia: It's on topic because this whole thing is deflection. Instead of focusing on all the shitty stuff the DNC did we are focused on the source of the info and the why the info was released. We should be thanking the Russians for being more honest with us than our own government. The people that don't see this are the ones picking party over America.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zaryia

@DaBrainz said:

@zaryia: It's on topic because this whole thing is deflection. Instead of focusing on all the shitty stuff the DNC did we are focused on the source of the info and the why the info was released. We should be thanking the Russians for being more honest with us than our own government. The people that don't see this are the ones picking party over America.

So you're telling me 14 intelligence agencies are deflecting for the DNC? Please offer proof of this wild conspiracy theory. Offer some links in your next post or please do not bother responding. I care little of opinions, I'm more of a data and facts guy (which is why I appreciate Comey's comments today).

And No, I'm not going to thank Russia for trying to change the outcome of the election and undermine our democratic process. Fortunately the FBI/CIA/NSA agree with my stance. Too bad for you aye?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Also can we take a moment to acknowledge that Trump straight up lied about Obama abusing his power as president for no reason? Dick move.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127501 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Also can we take a moment to acknowledge that Trump straight up lied about Obama abusing his power as president for no reason? Dick move.

He wanted to divert attention from something else. It will happen again.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38668 Posts

@DaBrainz said:

@zaryia: It's on topic because this whole thing is deflection. Instead of focusing on all the shitty stuff the DNC didwe are focused on the source of the info and the why the info was released. We should be thanking the Russians for being more honest with us than our own government. The people that don't see this are the ones picking party over America.

do you really think that is more important than a foreign power trying to influence our election and what ties ( if any ) the eventual winners of that election had with said power?

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1844 Posts

For sure we can completely trust a CNN article. Clinton network is completely unbiased and trust worthy.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@ivangrozny: can you find any indication anywhere that CNN has misquoted or misrepresented anything from today's hearing? Or are you just pointlessly deflecting?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#21 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I dont see The Trump admin colluding with Putin. From a tactical viewpoint, even covert cooperation would be folly. Having his ambassador, along with other members of his government feeling out Trump supporters with profile would be a far better strategy, which is looking like what was done. If I were Putin, I would not trust any of the rank dipshits within the Trump cabinet to be able to keep their mouths shut. These people are amateur in every way. If you want to **** up some christians, you dont strategize with the lion, you let it loose and capitalize on the carnage.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

I'll wait for proof that Russia hacked anything I've yet to see any from any source except WikiLeaks which says their source wasn't Russia.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaryia

@ivangrozny said:

For sure we can completely trust a CNN article. Clinton network is completely unbiased and trust worthy.

Please offer evidence showing that CNN used CGI to recreate and falsify the Comey testimony. (ala Paul Walker and Carrie Fisher).

(P.S I know you saw this post, I'll take a none response as your concession.)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaryia

@WilliamRLBaker said:

I'll wait for proof that Russia hacked anything I've yet to see any from any source except WikiLeaks which says their source wasn't Russia.

Take the word of 14 US intelligence agencies as ample sources of proof over Wikileaks simply saying it wasn't Russia. This includes Comey's testimony today which directly deals with the issue of Russian hackers using Wikileaks, and why they used wikileaks as a dump.

Or are you suggesting there is some Deep State, and all agencies are wrong?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zaryia

Holy crap, LMAO

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@DaBrainz said:

You would have a point if what was leaked was incriminating and examples of actual corruption, but the Podesta and DNC emails showcased typical political party maneuvering that exists all over the world in all kinds of political systems. It wasn't illegal either.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@DaBrainz said:

You would have a point if what was leaked was incriminating and examples of actual corruption, but the Podesta and DNC emails showcased typical political party maneuvering that exists all over the world in all kinds of political systems. It wasn't illegal either.

.............. Oh yeah that sting video in which organizations related to democrats openly admitting to breaking the law with voter fraud "wasn't illegal".. Oh yeah that lawsuit with the DNC primary in which they had to admit they cheated didn't happen.. The amount of ass covering on both sides in playing politics is horrid.. You should feel ashamed of yourself if you actual value our democracy, because you are basically trying to condone to out right justify the undermining of it.... The only thing this entire faisco has shown is more than ever we need to have the vast majority of the party leaders, and delegates removed on both sides.. They are all corrupt pulling shady shit at every corner.. And the polls show it, the American people has lost any trust they have had with the government, the media.. With polling showing all time lows in each thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Why are you people rattling on about America being a democracy? Who told you this? We live in a representative republic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@sSubZerOo said:

.............. Oh yeah that sting video in which organizations related to democrats openly admitting to breaking the law with voter fraud "wasn't illegal".. Oh yeah that lawsuit with the DNC primary in which they had to admit they cheated didn't happen.. The amount of ass covering on both sides in playing politics is horrid.. You should feel ashamed of yourself if you actual value our democracy, because you are basically trying to condone to out right justify the undermining of it.... The only thing this entire faisco has shown is more than ever we need to have the vast majority of the party leaders, and delegates removed on both sides.. They are all corrupt pulling shady shit at every corner.. And the polls show it, the American people has lost any trust they have had with the government, the media.. With polling showing all time lows in each thing.

Political parties are private entities and appear no where in the Constitution. They are free to decide however they want which candidates they will nominate at elections, so I can't muster any outrage over a party preferring one candidate over another during their nomination process. The parties choosing candidates was done via shady back-room deals and lobbying since the start of the Republic, so it doesn't make sense for me to criticize Clinton for it when every other nominee before her used similar tactics to win a nomination. If this bothers you then by all means feel free to create your own political party with rules you deem worthy of democracy. Also, I'm not American.

As for "that sting video", I assume you are talking about the Project Veritas videos? You should look up the con men behind those videos they aren't exactly a credible source of information.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

@zaryia: The Russians exposed the DNC.. So should we be more concerned with Russia or the DNC?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@perfect_blue said:
@sSubZerOo said:

Political parties are private entities and appear no where in the Constitution. They are free to decide however they want which candidates they will nominate at elections, so I can't muster any outrage over a party preferring one candidate over another during their nomination process. The parties choosing candidates was done via shady back-room deals and lobbying since the start of the Republic, so it doesn't make sense for me to criticize Clinton for it when every other nominee before her used similar tactics to win a nomination. If this bothers you then by all means feel free to create your own political party with rules you deem worthy of democracy. Also, I'm not American.

As for "that sting video", I assume you are talking about the Project Veritas videos? You should look up the con men behind those videos they aren't exactly a credible source of information.

... It bothered the American people enough to not vote for Clinton.. And if you are not American, who the hell are you to declare what is important and not to the American people? If I were to go through your post history I wouldn't see the hypocrisy in you crying when Trump won through the electoral college right?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: The Russians exposed the DNC.. So should we be more concerned with Russia or the DNC?

1. We should be concerned with both, but clearly Russia more. They tried to influence our election. That is a huge issue.

2. What illegal activity did DNC do? Why isn't FBI looking into that if its so serious? Are the 14 intelligence agencies secret DNC supporters?

Either way, Comey's testimony was a huge blow to Trump. He shot himself in the foot with that Obama trash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@sSubZerOo said:

... It bothered the American people enough to not vote for Clinton.. And if you are not American, who the hell are you to declare what is important and not to the American people? If I were to go through your post history I wouldn't see the hypocrisy in you crying when Trump won through the electoral college right?

I don't recall where I said I am declaring anything for the American people lol. I am merely speaking my own opinion like anyone else here, not sure why that bothers you so. Whatever my opinions are of the electoral college system has 0 relevance to a discussion on how individual political parties operate anyway. How boring that you even thought to resort to lame "gotcha!" debate tactics.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N64DD

LOL you people list the CIA as a source of info. Do you honestly trust the CIA with anything?

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Quicksilver128

@zaryia:

1. The Russians exposed info that was out there. Then the public made their choice.

2. What did they do? They already determined that Hillary would be the candidate regardless of how well Bernie did. The Democratic primary was essentially a waste of time. They also told Hillary the questions in the debate before they were given.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia:

1. The Russians exposed info that was out there. Then the public made their choice.

2. What did they do? They already determined that Hillary would be the candidate regardless of how well Bernie did. The Democratic primary was essentially a waste of time. They also told Hillary the questions in the debate before they were given.

So here's the issue: What Russia did was illegal, what the DNC did wasn't. Defending a country that illegally hacked us to sway the Election, and attacking the DNC for legal practices is absurd. Even most rational Republican politicians and 10+ intelligence agencies agree with what I just wrote. Russia played us big time, a 3rd world dump. That is fucking embarrassing.

You're putting party above politics again. Big league. SAD!

I'm just glad you aren't defending Trump getting destroyed today, and the further tweets he put out today that Comey again destroyed. At least you have some sense.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:

LOL you people list the CIA as a source of info. Do you honestly trust the CIA with anything?

And the FBI. And the NSA. And 11 other agencies. DERP.

Apprently you and @Quicksilver128 know more than these departments. Share your sources, now.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Nobody is talking about how frankly stupid and gullible a lot of the general public are, on both the right and the left.

You have self-righteous progressives thinking, "Russia exposed the witch Hillary, and people voted against her as a result." . If you think its that simple, you shouldn't be voting probably. A sophisticated disinformation campaign, coupled with the weaponizing of private sensitive information swayed public opinion. Take this, the FBI had ALSO been investigated Trump while they were investigating Hillary for ( lol emails ). If they had said that then, in July 2016 I reckon it would make a huge difference.

On the other hand, you have conservatives and republicans in here being naive enough to believe that SEVERAL of trumps inner circle have had dealings with the Russian govt. around and during the time of hacking, even fallen short of bragging about it per Roger Stone etc but somehow.... there is NO connection to Trump. Lol, well the FBI disagrees.

Listen people, this thing is waaaay more complicated than cynical self righteous assumptions or willfully ignorant conclusions can comprehend.

Sit back, and let the FBI do their work.

FYI: Bernie guys, like it or not she got more votes than him.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts
@Quicksilver128 said:

A man in a trench coat leaves a giant trash bag full of 300 kidneys on the doorstep of a hospital. Is it really unreasonable that people should be a little concerned where those kidneys came from? Or should everyone be like you and most of the GOP and just ignore how or why these things happen.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zaryia

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Sit back, and let the FBI do their work.

Conservatives on this forum and even thread think FBI is part of the Deepstate or can not be trusted over Russia. They are a bit off the deep end.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By N64DD

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

Apprently you and @Quicksilver128 know more than these departments. Share your sources, now.

The FBI doesn't really have a real security division. They rely on the NSA and NGA and neither of those agencies are committing 100 percent to anything.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

The FBI doesn't really have a real security division. They rely on the NSA and NGA and neither of those agencies are committing 100 percent to anything.

17 Intelligence agencies agree Russia interfered with the U.S election to undermine Hillary, and per Comey because they hated that she would hinder their advancements.

Unanimous agreement

Everything I just said is a fact. Not a liberal fact, or conservative fact. Just a fact

America has lost the sanctity of truth, and that is why Putin was able to do what he did. Facts arent facts anymore, facts have to have a red or blue flavor to be believed. Sigh

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By N64DD

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

17 Intelligence agencies agree Russia interfered with the U.S election to undermine Hillary, and per Comey because they hated that she would hinder their advancements.

Unanimous agreement

Everything I just said is a fact. Not a liberal fact, or conservative fact. Just a fact

America has lost the sanctity of truth, and that is why Putin was able to do what he did. Facts arent facts anymore, facts have to have a red or blue flavor to be believed. Sigh

You probably also believe they hacked the DNC by using a simple phishing method without powershell.

You're out of your element on this one Donny.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@zaryia: is that the same 14 agencies liberals and Democrats said would have proof of Trump's collusion with Russia? Nah I'll wait for proof.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zaryia

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@zaryia: is that the same 14 agencies liberals and Democrats said would have proof of Trump's collusion with Russia? Nah I'll wait for proof.

I don't know how to respond to this nonsense. I never mentioned liberal or democrat conspiracy theories.

14 Intelligence Agencies came to a specific conclusion. What is your citation/link showing that they are wrong? That is a huge assertion to say they are wrong. Please provide evidence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

Unanimous agreement

The sanctity of truth? I think the Gulf of Tonkin, Bombing of Cambodia, Regime change in Iran, along with dozens of others, the Bay of Pigs, Watergate, the invasion of Grenada, Kissinger urging the Kurds to revolt against Iraq and then abandoning them, Iran contra, selling arms to Iran for hostages, our president lying about an affair on national television, the pretexts for the second war in Iraq, The Bush administration's push for abstinence only education AIDs ravaged Africa, The Patriot Act, Warrantless wiretapping on a countrywide scale, the NDAA provisions made legal in 2012, Obama's administration spying on the German chancellor, lying and corruption being staples of American political discourse, and the mere existence of Hilary Clinton being anywhere near legitimate power basically made sure the USA had no sanctity of truth by the time the 2016 election rolled around.

Swear to God, you sound like someone who really think James Comey lost Hilary the election.

Throw the intelligence issue on Russia aside, and just read that sanctity of truth line to yourself about 40 times.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 N64DD

@hillelslovak said:
@Douevenlift_bro said:
@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

Unanimous agreement

The sanctity of truth? I think the Gulf of Tonkin, Bombing of Cambodia, Regime change in Iran, along with dozens of others, the Bay of Pigs, Watergate, the invasion of Grenada, Kissinger urging the Kurds to revolt against Iraq and then abandoning them, Iran contra, selling arms to Iran for hostages, our president lying about an affair on national television, the pretexts for the second war in Iraq, The Patriot Act, Warrantless wiretapping on a countrywide scale, the NDAA provisions made legal in 2012, Obama's administration spying on the German chancellor, and the mere existence of Hilary Clinton being anywhere near legitimate power basically made sure the USA had no sanctity of truth by the time the 2016 election rolled around.

Throw the intelligence issue on Russia, aside, and just read that sanctity of truth line to yourself about 40 times.

*golf clap*

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178835 Posts

@DaBrainz said:

Oh for fucks sake....get off Trumps jock. Russia has intell on both parties....they just released one side to elect their stooge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-59d151f079814

@perfect_blue said:
@sSubZerOo said:

I don't recall where I said I am declaring anything for the American people lol. I am merely speaking my own opinion like anyone else here, not sure why that bothers you so. Whatever my opinions are of the electoral college system has 0 relevance to a discussion on how individual political parties operate anyway. How boring that you even thought to resort to lame "gotcha!" debate tactics.

Because I am pointing out your obvious hypocrisy that is clearly bias towards painfully obvious party identity politics you lean towards.. If this were actual based around anything as we like to call standards or ethics, I would hope to look in that said posting history in which you would be defending Trumps presidency due to the LAW when it comes to the electoral college, like you are basically trying to say here.

I would hope if this were reversed it it was the RNC that got ousted by supposed Russia hacks that you would mirror the exact same sentiment, but based upon your posting history I feel like that wouldn't be the case.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Quicksilver128

@zaryia: Your hypocrisy is epic. As far as im concerned Russia did us a favor. They exposed info that was meant to be hidden so our crooked politicians could have their chosen sheep as President. Im more concerned with why a lifetime public servant(Hillary Clinton) is worth over 30 million dollars. Im even more concerned that none of the DNC is concerned about funneling funds from the clinton foundation to her personal bank account or being paid for public speeches. It has nothing to do with the party because a vast majority of the Republicans are corrupt shitbags as well. It's realizing there is a problem and acknowledging it. The law as you see it is conveniently meant to benefit those when necessary as many have been punished far worse for what HC did.