CNN Anchor Equates Being Called Fake News is Equal to The N Word for Journalists

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@zaryia said:

It WAS technical difficulties. Anything else is fake news.

Stop with this national inquirer/breitbart crap.

Got proof of that? Seems like Bernie's joke to describe Trump got him in trouble. He didn't use it to describe the network, he used to describe Trump. That's why I said Trump's tweet is irrelevant here.

The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, you're going against the established fact with a new claim.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/12/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrongly-says-cnn-cut-bernie-sanders-c/

Politifact is a left leaning website. It is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, a notoriously left leaning newspaper.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@WhiteKnight77 said:
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@zaryia said:

Got proof of that? Seems like Bernie's joke to describe Trump got him in trouble. He didn't use it to describe the network, he used to describe Trump. That's why I said Trump's tweet is irrelevant here.

The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, you're going against the established fact with a new claim.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/12/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrongly-says-cnn-cut-bernie-sanders-c/

Politifact is a left leaning website. It is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, a notoriously left leaning newspaper.

There isn't an iota of evidence or proof to suggest they cut off Sanders on purpose. You guys have to show some evidence of this, that is how an argument works. They had him after 9 minutes when the technical difficulties were fixed.

Nothing in that article I linked can be factually refuted.

Please link some kind of citation showing otherwise, as the burden of proof is on the conspiracy angle at the moment.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

@zaryia said:
@WhiteKnight77 said:
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@zaryia said:

There isn't an iota of evidence or proof to suggest they cut off Sanders on purpose. You guys have to show some evidence of this, that is how an argument works. They had him after 9 minutes when the technical difficulties were fixed.

Nothing in that article I linked can be factually refuted.

Please link some kind of citation showing otherwise, as the burden of proof is on the conspiracy angle at the moment.

I am not the one stating CNN cut the feed so do not look for proof from me. All I stated is that Politifact is not an unbiased source.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

This is what happens when you let other plights (women & homosexual movement) be equated to your own (black in the USA) when they shouldn't be. When the black community wakes up and stops signing up with the next disenfranchised group, we will be better for it. Its counter productive to help someone put out their house fire if your own is on fire.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#55 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Don Le Mon hes a great guy !