Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9123 Posts

@DigitalNoodle said:

@ghost_of_phobos: I think eton is Silentchief.

that's what i was thinking too

DigitalNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#303 DigitalNoodle
Member since 2003 • 323 Posts

@girlusocrazy: I totally forgot about him.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#304 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6860 Posts

@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:

maybe because defending anarchists would make you look like a huge hypocrite... i don't believe for a second that you're new here

I'm not defending them. What they did was wrong I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property.

And yes I'm new here.

"I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property."

you claim you're new here, yet in order to know what you just wrote means that you were in this forum during the BLM protests around 6 months ago to see those comments.

obvious troll with alt account just outed himself. hahah! don't bother with this one folks... he's done here

You know you can browse forums without an account ? Not sure what your talking about.

I seem to have offended you and you want me cancelled. Lol what a surprise!

alt account troll needs to move along. Parler is that way --->

@girlusocrazy said:

@ogvampire: In addition, the violence at BLM protests was never in the plan and through the course of the protests we saw the majority were peaceful. On the other hand at the capital there were people stocking up on molotovs, planting bombs, bringing weapons where they were forbidden, calls for "trial by combat", even after it was known earlier on that people were plotting to kidnap politicians or had hit lists. It was not a protest in the name of peace and resolution.

I love when you disagree with someone you demand they move to another forum. That doesn't really make much for discussion if everyone agrees with you does it?

And violence at BLM protest was never planned? How the **** would you know? Did your organize all the rallies?

What about this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/17/blm-mob-beat-white-man-unconscious-after-making-him-crash-truck/amp/

Or this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/police-officers-killed-surge-28-year-point-civil/story%3fid=71773405

Was that a coincidence?

You say most BLM protests were peaceful but the fact is they have so many protest and have had far more death and destruction then these protest.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Silentchief
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@jaydan said:

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Lol again with " TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

You didn't refute his FBI link. You completely changed the topic. Why do you do that every post.

Do I need to refute every nonessential post? Stopping white supremacists is at the top of the lefts priority list along with solving climate change and creating racial equality.

I just think it's funny comparatively speaking domestic terrorism and white supremacy are treated as such a high priority when they make up such a small amount of deaths. But identity politics is the lefts game.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Silentchief

@yessir said:

Sen Hawley is a problem. He is like a young Trump. He is thinking about running in 2024 for president. We need to stop him.

This mindset right here will cause Trump 2.0 and 3.0. And I'd hate to tell you but that's what the right wants. Someone who does what they actually say and is more then a con man trying to win power.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#307 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4361 Posts

so right now on twitter. trending right side conspiracy nuts

antifa it was all them. all along

or the hand signals... deep state .... blah bs

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

You didn't refute his FBI link. You completely changed the topic. Why do you do that every post.

along with solving climate change

That should be near the top of the list...it's one of our species biggest issues after Covid.

@silentchief said:

I just think it's funny comparatively speaking domestic terrorism and white supremacy are treated as such a high priority when they make up such a small amount of deaths. But identity politics is the lefts game.

Who said it was the biggest issue? Doesn't mean we don't need to still solve it, even the FBI and DHS think it's a problem. You're all over the place ITT. Pick one topic to keep deflecting to with straw-men.

You're just shitting up the thread. I know you don't like the topic because it makes the recently imploded and impotent GOP look even worse, but please lets stick to it.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

along with solving climate change

That should be near the top of the list...it's one of our species biggest issues after Covid.

@silentchief said:

Who said it was the biggest issue? Doesn't mean we don't need to still solve it, even the FBI and DHS think it's a problem. You're all over the place ITT. Pick one topic to keep deflecting to with straw-men.

You're just shitting up the thread. I know you don't like the topic because it makes the recently imploded and impotent GOP look even worse, but please lets stick to it.

You don't want a discussion you just want people to bash the GOP and the right. You just wanted people to reaffirm your opinions.

The reality is the right can do this stuff non-stop for the next 4 years just to break even with how the left acted the last 4 years.

You only disagree with it when the right does it. Again pointing out the ridiculous double standards.. that's why I'm in this thread.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

The officer that was injured has passed away.

You can go ahead and arrest the rioters. It's time we hold public officials accountable and slam the book on them. They fermented it. They own it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Zaryia

@silentchief said:

You don't want a discussion you just want people to bash the GOP and the right.

I am bashing the GOP and the right as it pertains directly to the topic. Which is the storming of the Capitol by right wing members. I'm literally discussing the topic. And the topic triggers you.

@silentchief said:

The reality is the right can do this stuff non-stop for the next 4 years just to break even with how the left acted the last 4 years.

This is objectively false going by the FBI and DHS. And history, the last time this happened was 1812. Not 2016.

P.S. You keep dodging this. Do you think the election was rigged like these terrorists?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Silentchief

@drunk_pi said:

You can go ahead and arrest the rioters. It's time we hold public officials accountable and slam the book on them. They fermented it. They own it.

Oh now it's time? So do we retroactively get Maxine Waters and other Democrats who stoked the flames for BLM and Antifa?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Zaryia

@silentchief said:
@drunk_pi said:

Oh now it's time? So do we retroactively get Maxine Waters and other Democrats who stoked the flames for BLM and Antifa?

Those riots were bad too (although not as bad, and not directly spurred on by a sitting POTUS, I don't recall mass resignations after that as well, so i won't fall into fall equivolencies). But those riots existing doesn't excuse this historic event. Drunk_Pi never said otherwise - which means you're now actively defending terrorists ITT by spamming deflection via strawman AND whataboutisms literally every post.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#315 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14891 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

And arrest the traitors in the Capitol Police that led to the death of one of their fellow officers.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#316  Edited By texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14891 Posts

Imagine if these thugs found AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Adam Schiff, or Maxine Waters. Members that they can recognize and target.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#317 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Meanwhile all summer democratic funded paid protestors peacefully vandalized cities and tried burning down buildings with people in them.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Zaryia

@Skarwolf said:

Meanwhile all summer democratic funded paid protestors peacefully vandalized cities and tried burning down buildings with people in them.

Guess which one is going to cause a certain president to be seen as the worst in history. Not the thing you just wrote. Your party is in shambles, this deflection won't help.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

You don't want a discussion you just want people to bash the GOP and the right.

I am bashing the GOP and the right as it pertains directly to the topic. Which is the storming of the Capitol by right wing members. I'm literally discussing the topic. And the topic triggers you.

@silentchief said:

This is objectively false going by the FBI and DHS. And history, the last time this happened was 1812. Not 2016.

P.S. You keep dodging this. Do you think the election was rigged like these terrorists?

What is objectively false? The left has rioted and protested for the last 4 years. They took over several city blocks in Seattle. You blame the right because they actually had balls and went for the capital?

And no I don't believe the election was rigged. But why do you hate conspiracy theories now? I'm sure you were all for them with the Russia collusion lie were you not? The left has pedaled conspiracy theories nonstop for 4 years. Now it's our turn. Enjoy!

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#321 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

@zaryia: Not American. You shouldn’t assume things based on an opinion it affects your judgement.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Skarwolf said:

Guess which one is going to cause a certain president to be seen as the worst in history. Not the thing you just wrote. Your party is in shambles, this deflection won't help.

What if I told you.... that some people don't identify with either party? And have been watching from outside your little box for years, marveling as a once great country has been getting further and further divided over the years?

You want to blame someone? Blame 90% of politicians PERIOD. I can almost guarantee none of them care about much more than keeping their own power intact. Add in the media which only cares about pissing off/inciting as many people as possible for clicks/views/attention, and this is the end result.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Zaryia

@appariti0n said:
@zaryia said:
@Skarwolf said:

What if I told you.... that some people don't identify with either party?

What if I told you..... that this thread is about far right terrorism/insanity and you keep going off-topic so you can defend your smelly carcass of a party?

@appariti0n said:

You want to blame someone? Blame 90% of politicians PERIOD.

That's stupid. It's mostly Trump and a handful of GOP members who spread the election myth. That's literally what caused this.

Why wouldn't I blame the factually responsible person? Don't facts still matter?

@appariti0n said:

Add in the media which only cares about pissing off/inciting as many people as possible for clicks/views/attention, and this is the end result.

Sounds like you're still sipping the Trump Kool-Aid.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@zaryia

Guess you missed the part where I'm not American huh? But sure, go ahead and label me into your neat little box.

I don't identify or care about either party. I care that our best ally to the south appears to be on the verge of destroying itself from the inside out.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23892 Posts

Oh boy, here we go again...

It seems they are planning another go on the 19th. I would link, but I would rather not do anything that could potentially incite violence.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Zaryia

@appariti0n said:

@zaryia

Guess you missed the part where I'm not American huh? But sure, go ahead and label me into your neat little box.

I don't identify or care about either party. I care that our best ally to the south appears to be on the verge of destroying itself from the inside out.

Don't worry, one of the main people responsible will be out of office in 2 weeks. I'm sure we will still have problems though. Just less.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Zaryia
@Maroxad said:

It seems they are planning another go on the 19th. I would link, but I would rather not do anything that could potentially incite violence.

With Trump's twitter down it should be less right? Also should be big security this time around.

Trump Terrorists will lose this time.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Drunk_PI

Hey remember when you had a bunch of trumpettes saying conservatives never riot and attempt to kill officers?

LINK

lol "law and order"

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

Hey remember when you had a bunch of trumpettes saying conservatives never riot and attempt to kill officers?

LINK

lol "law and order"

Yeah, also remember when they said "rioters deserve maximum punishment"?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Yeah, they're planning on sending militias to DC or something. It's out of control now. I guess these nuts are gonna keep horde waving the capitol or something.

Trump is banned on Twitter. Parler is on notice. All shit that should have been done ages ago. Man, it can't end like this. if America devolves into a civil war, other nations will have no choice but to get involved because they'll see the country as a rogue element. Everybody fall the hell back and calm down.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#331 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

If the government falls (it won't) and lawlessness takes over, don't worry, the rioters won't make it out of DC alive.

It's a rough place, man.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

If the government falls (it won't) and lawlessness takes over, don't worry, the rioters won't make it out of DC alive.

It's a rough place, man.

Many will put "**** around and find out" into perspective.

DigitalNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By DigitalNoodle
Member since 2003 • 323 Posts

@Maroxad: They will hopefully have the National Guard deployed this time.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#334 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

party of "law and order" murders a cop.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

Anyone noticed the Georgia flag that was shown was for the countr Georgia, not the state?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Zaryia

@comp_atkins said:
@drunk_pi said:

"Law and order party" was the new code word. We all know that was just a dog whistle and this proves it further. They never gave a shit about law and order and the cops, they just don't like Black/Brown people.

Like what the old "States rights" code word really meant: Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy | The Nation

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#337 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

@zaryia: Title is inaccurate. They were domestic terrorists that clashed with police. And they should be locked away forever as such.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Drunk_PI

@zaryia said:
@comp_atkins said:
@drunk_pi said:

"Law and order party" was the new code word. We all know that was just a dog whistle and this proves it further. They never gave a shit about law and order and the cops, they just don't like Black/Brown people.

Like what the old "States rights" code word really meant: Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy | The Nation

Hide this from Stevo, it'll probably offend him or something.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#339 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@MirkoS77:

I know that it's late but I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you! I hope you get better and pray for a speedy recovery!

I don't know if you said it but someone here told me that despite Trump's loss, Trumpism will stick around for a while. I said Trumpism can't survive without Trump. And it looks like I was wrong. Outside of the few people who were finally hit by disillusionment, they're still clinging to him and I still hear idiots calling for Civil War 2. I hope that they don't but after Wednesday, it looks like they feel like they can actually succeed. Silly me for still giving people the benefit of the doubt that they might one day come to their senses.

So, anyway, get better soon!

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@drunk_pi said:
@zaryia said:
@comp_atkins said:
@drunk_pi said:

You guys should be glad Stevo isn't a crazy liberal or he would be cancelling your right to free speech on this site.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#342 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@drunk_pi said:
@zaryia said:

You guys should be glad Stevo isn't a crazy liberal or he would be cancelling your right to free speech on this site.

Gamespot doesn't punish users for wrong-think unless they can't follow the golden rule; moreover, Gamespot's forums steer away from echochamber-esque forums which perpetuate "reeeeeee" mantra. I do feel for the users who obsess over looking at everything through a prism of *insert immutable characteristic here*.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Zaryia

I think everyone should stop talking about each other and just discuss the topic. I see ad-homs or whataboutism strawman based deflection going on in every Capitol thread. Understandable when such a historic even occurs but lets stop.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

@zaryia said:

I think everyone should stop talking about each other and just discuss the topic. I see ad-homs or whataboutism strawman based deflection going on in every Capitol thread. Understandable when such a historic even occurs but lets stop.

95% of internet debate is whataboutism now because people no longer want to

1) defend that which they can't defend when it's caused by people from their "team"
2) admit they were simply mistaken about something and move on, rather deflect by bringing up unrelated topics

and on and on we go.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@nepu7supastar7: “I know that it's late but I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you! I hope you get better and pray for a speedy recovery!

I don't know if you said it but someone here told me that despite Trump's loss, Trumpism will stick around for a while. I said Trumpism can't survive without Trump. And it looks like I was wrong. Outside of the few people who were finally hit by disillusionment, they're still clinging to him and I still hear idiots calling for Civil War 2. I hope that they don't but after Wednesday, it looks like they feel like they can actually succeed. Silly me for still giving people the benefit of the doubt that they might one day come to their senses.

So, anyway, get better soon!“

Thanks nepu. 🙏🏼 Therapy begins soon, first day today. On the slow road to recovery.

I think when Trump fades from the main spotlight, his spell will lessen on some. Who’s to say how many, but I suspect only the most crazy of his loons will still be cultish in their loyalty to him.

As for Trumpism being a potent force in politics henceforth, I think he’s pretty much assured through his antics in this past week that’s a dubious chance. I was worried about him rerunning in ‘24, now I’m not so concerned. His penchant for self-sabatoge in stupidity and recklessness is really remarkable, but then again, so is the ability and willingness of his enablers to overlook it.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@zaryia said:

Yep, "Law and Order Party" was hot bullshit. And a lot of cops bought into it because they treated peaceful BLM protesters like trash. "Communist" seems to be the overall catchword for people that stand up for minorities and the disenfranchised.

With that, so far, it seems QAnon and MAGA's main goal is to violently install Donald Trump as the dictator of the United States.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: I think QAnon is happy with a dictator. MAGA will have Trump.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#348  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@zaryia: @MirkoS77:

Given the riots, I suspect that this will definitely scare away all of the moderates who voted for Trump. I've seen a few articles about how the GOP is beginning to distance themselves from Trump even more.

With all that considered, I don't think we'll have to worry at all about Trump in the future. You can imagine, it's going to be open season for indicting him. Even if he pardons himself, he can only do it to a certain extent. The question will be "who is going to nail him into a wall first?" Then if he survives those lawsuits (and he's slippery enough to do so) he's going to find a VERY shrunken base of supporters. So he'll be lucky to even win the nomination.

Honestly, I can't think of how this could have ended any better! At this point, even if the Trump cult attempts a civil war, it'll only give them a bigger reason to enact the 25th. And that only spells more trouble for Trump. And it's all his fault.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Drunk_PI

Several police departments across the country have opened investigations into cops among their ranks to find out if they were involved in the siege on the U.S. Capitol on Washington, D.C. on January 6th.

The growing number of probes follows an announcement from the Seattle Police Department on Friday that two of its officers have been put on administrative leave pending an investigation into allegations that they were in the nation’s capital during the raucous events.

The New York Times reports that cops from Texas, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire are now under similar scrutiny after social media posts placed them near the riots that took place in the nation’s Capitol.

Some of the potentially incriminating posts were made by the MAGA-supporting officers themselves.

LINK

"Law and order for them but not for me" so sayeth the corrupt cops.

But it's ok. They'll get away scottfree and the trumpettes will continue to excuse their lawlessness.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Zaryia
@silentchief said:

What is objectively false?

The right is a majority of domestic terror these last 4 years. Not the left. You were objectively incorrect when you said the left does this type of stuff.

@silentchief said:

I'm sure you were all for them with the Russia collusion lie

Do you lie in every thread/post? It's amazing actually.