Capitol Hill buildings evacuated as Trump supporters clash with police

  • 386 results
  • 1
  • ...
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • ...
  • 9
Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

"Ashli Babbit: Husband pays tribute to ‘great patriot’ and QAnon believer shot dead in attempt to storm US Capitol"

people are just so freaking stupid. i don't believe a 'great patriot' would storm the capitol to disrupt our democracy based on a series of lies from a lunatic and his cronies.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14765

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14765 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:

If they were about to breach the inner chamber close to a large number of US Senators and Congressmen who were scrambling into escape tunnels (The fucking fact that I had to type that sentence.....). Yes.

Why do you think she was shot.......for handing out flowers?

Interesting, just making sure to see you're okay with law enforcement officers utilizing de-facto mass, and indiscriminate, deadly force for the federal property crimes.

The rioters were literally smashing through the glass and breaking down the doors to push into the inner chambers of the USA's most important government building while it's Congress was still there, when the single shot that killed the woman was fired. Video proves the woman straight up tried climbing through the smashed windows to get into inner area despite the armed guards warning the angry mob to back off.

Why must you gaslight?

But since I agree with the use of force in that ONE INSANE situation I want everyone in there (and other federal trespassing) shot, even though I said otherwise multiple times. We're going to make this thread about me now!

Flame-baiting as a mod must fun. I guess maybe I'd behave this way here if my party collapsed this week. Wait no I wouldn't.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

46558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#203 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 46558 Posts

@zaryia said:

.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:

I was very specific. It's not my fault you didn't understand.

If they were about to breach the inner chamber close to a large number of US Senators and Congressmen who were scrambling into escape tunnels (The fucking fact that I had to type that sentence.....). Yes.

And then I specified even further,

It depends on the situation, It's not interesting at all. I'd expect capitol security to shoot someone who is violently trying to get into the fucking inner chambers close to several Senators and Congressmen after already breaching 4 layers of defense. From the video of the shooting it seemed entirely justified - the far right psychopaths were getting insane and in the WRONG place.

Should they shoot the Shaman dude randomly sitting in a chair and fucking up Nancy Pelosi's desk (and having commit several crimes at this point, as you know)? NO WAY, of course not. Probably why these people were just arrested or let go (Until the FBI fucks their lunatic lives up soon) instead of shot....

Are you one of the 20% of Americans who supported the terrorists because I'm not sure where you are headed with this line of inquiry other than defending their actions.

I'm aware of what you wrote earlier, along with the many edits there-in. There was no misunderstanding.

Why lie?

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Interesting, so you would have rather law enforcement just open fire on all who trespassed onto federal property?

I never said yes to this sentence. Use your mod powers to bring up my edits showing I said yes to this if you want.

My edits were mostly for clarification and removing away insults at you since you're a mod because of you're constant shit posting ITT. Oops, I won't be editing that last one out.

And boy am I pleased to know a LEO is defending terrorism.

That was a question (hence the "?" at the end), to which you clarified to stating yes - to all who attempted to enter the inner chamber. Hence my follow-up remark highlighting indiscriminate targeting and usage of deadly force of all who attempted such a "violent" federal crime of damaging federal property and entering restricted grounds.

There's no reason to be upset. I have not defended any such actions by anyone involved in the riot, quite the opposite actually. I am merely looking at your perception of deadly force and its application; which is fascinating.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124894

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#204 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124894 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

That was a question (hence the "?" at the end), to which you clarified to stating yes - to all who attempted to enter the inner chamber. Hence my follow-up remark highlighting indiscriminate targeting and usage of deadly force of all who attempted such a "violent" federal crime of damaging federal property and entering restricted grounds.

There's no reason to be upset. I have not defended any such actions by anyone involved in the riot, quite the opposite actually. I am merely looking at your perception of deadly force and its application; which is fascinating.

You're aware that your comparison is what to do in a coup attempt vs protecting your civil rights?

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#205 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Terrorists -> Rioters -> Demonstrators -> Protesters -> Peaceful protesters.

Trump protesters spread covid

BLM reduced covid spread.

BLM/Antifa storm White House - Demonstrators.

Trump supporters storm capital - Terrorists.

Lots of double standards and newspeak in 2020 that was just tossed out. Typical politics.

I don't think there's anyway you can spin the people who raided and actually breached the Capitol as being anything like a protestor. Certainly the FBI won't.

No matter your politics. Some of these lunatics died, as they were shot in the gut (or was it the face?) for being terrorists who tried to enter a chamber full of protected politicians. There were pipe bombs left. Senators and Congressmen had to be lead into underground tunnels. The election count had to be cancelled. These people explicitly were attempting to overturn the election. This is quite a bit different than holding a sign. This is terrorism and insurrection.

That's not typical politics.

BLM protesters just hold Signs? I must have just have just imagined the burning buildings, looting stores , standing in front of traffic and dragging people out of their cars and beating them half to death. Funny thing is BLM is also a lie.

please do yourself a favor and read the reports from various policing agencies that claimed that White supremacists came to BLM protests to INCITE violence in order to undermine the message... and it succeeded, because it got people like you thinking that only BLM was causing destruction. Below are some of the reports outlining far-right groups and white supremacists actions during the protests:

far-right extremist killing 2 officers during BLM protests:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53076159

Breaking windows in an attempt to incite violence:

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/29/minneapolis-umbrella-man-is-white-supremacist-who-tried-to-incite-riot-after-floyd-killing-police/

plotting violence at the BLM protests:

https://www.ajc.com/news/with-ties-white-extremism-accused-plotting-mayhem-protests/GdtpTjwVaapgVZihVtNWeI/

shooting up a police station:

https://www.insider.com/boogaloo-bois-protest-far-right-minneapolis-extremist-guns-hawaiian-shirts-2020-5

should i keep going? there are more

now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests. who knows how the protests would have happened if the far-right nutjobs didn't show up... by the way, Trump defends those very same nutjobs, while blaming the other side for all the violence. what a garbage president

You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist? And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?

Does that look like white supremacists?

Loading Video...

What about this?

Loading Video...

And this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.amp.html

And this?

Loading Video...

Do I need to keep going? Your future president and the mass media doesn't even acknowledge Antifa is a group and acts like BLM are freedom fighters. While the mainstream media consistently labels the right as Terrorists.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14765

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#206  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14765 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

That was a question (hence the "?" at the end), to which you clarified to stating yes - to all who attempted to enter the inner chamber. Hence my follow-up remark highlighting indiscriminate targeting and usage of deadly force of all who attempted such a "violent" federal crime of damaging federal property and entering restricted grounds.

There's no reason to be upset. I have not defended any such actions by anyone involved in the riot, quite the opposite actually. I am merely looking at your perception of deadly force and its application; which is fascinating.

Then looks like we had a simple mis-understanding, my edit came too late and I thought the original post was clear enough, I still do tbh but whatever. I said it was justified in the specific video of this specific shooting.

I obviously don't support indiscriminate use of deadly force. So that's a no. I made this super crystal clear in the second post as well and it should have ended there, but I know the game here. I'm glad we can get this bullshit straw-man out of the way and talk about the Capitol being stormed by far right terrorists.

P.S. Violent in quotation marks? You must no have seen the videos before the one shooting I'm defending.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#207 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts
@zaryia said:
@jaydan said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

I'm sure she agreed with that one last year.

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

Imagine thinking your entire race is oppressed by systemic racism and disproportionately murdered by police but ignoring the fact that your small population makes up the vast majority of all violent crimes! Then following that lie led by self proclaimed trained Marxist.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

46558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#208 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 46558 Posts

@Vaasman said:

The rioters were literally smashing through the glass and breaking down the doors to push into the inner chambers of the USA's most important government building while it's Congress was still there, when the single shot that killed the woman was fired. Video proves the woman straight up tried climbing through the smashed windows to get into inner area despite the armed guards warning the angry mob to back off.

Why must you gaslight?

I'm quite aware of how mob mentality works and the damage/destruction they can inflict indiscriminately. I've seen it first hand and been on the literal front-line dealing with it. I also know policy, procedure, and case law when it comes to deadly force application, because I teach it when I train new officers -- though, to be fair, I must admit the secret service do operate on different levels, but they are still bound to case law. There's a lot of specific facts missing from the shooting incident, but I would not be too quick to judge especially on how many were potentially armed. But I'm tickled to see some tables turning in regards to support of law enforcement.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14765

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#209  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14765 Posts

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@jaydan said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

I'm sure she agreed with that one last year.

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

Imagine thinking your entire race is oppressed by systemic racism and disproportionately murdered by police but ignoring the fact that your small population makes up the vast majority of all violent crimes! Then following that lie led by self proclaimed trained Marxist.

1. What does this have to do with the thread. Stop deflecting. Your party screwed up yesterday.

2. It's not totally a lie. Studies do show systemic issues. But there are some lies no doubt. But please - back on topic.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#210 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@jaydan said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

I'm sure she agreed with that one last year.

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

Imagine thinking your entire race is oppressed by systemic racism and disproportionately murdered by police but ignoring the fact that your small population makes up the vast majority of all violent crimes! Then following that lie led by self proclaimed trained Marxist.

You have your fun trolling. You won't last long on this site.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14825

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#211 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14825 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Vaasman said:

The rioters were literally smashing through the glass and breaking down the doors to push into the inner chambers of the USA's most important government building while it's Congress was still there, when the single shot that killed the woman was fired. Video proves the woman straight up tried climbing through the smashed windows to get into inner area despite the armed guards warning the angry mob to back off.

Why must you gaslight?

I'm quite aware of how mob mentality works and the damage/destruction they can inflict indiscriminately. I've seen it first hand and been on the literal front-line dealing with it. I also know policy, procedure, and case law when it comes to deadly force application, because I teach it when I train new officers -- though, to be fair, I must admit the secret service do operate on different levels, but they are still bound to case law. There's a lot of specific facts missing from the shooting incident, but I would not be too quick to judge especially on how many were potentially armed. But I'm tickled to see some tables turning in regards to support of law enforcement.

There are no 'specific facts' missing from the shooting. We have multiple videos showing plainly what happened. And anyway you must be joking if you think this translates into support of law enforcement. Lest we forget there's also video of the enforcement allowing the rioters past the barriers and taking selfies with the crowd. Fucking embarrassing.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#212 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@jaydan said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@jaydan said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

I'm sure she agreed with that one last year.

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

Imagine thinking your entire race is oppressed by systemic racism and disproportionately murdered by police but ignoring the fact that your small population makes up the vast majority of all violent crimes! Then following that lie led by self proclaimed trained Marxist.

You have your fun trolling. You won't last long on this site.

The left will get offended and ban me? Imagine that!

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#213 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief: Phew, glad you got that last troll off your breath. Any more you'd like to share?

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14765

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#214 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14765 Posts

@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@jaydan said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

I'm sure she agreed with that one last year.

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

Imagine thinking your entire race is oppressed by systemic racism and disproportionately murdered by police but ignoring the fact that your small population makes up the vast majority of all violent crimes! Then following that lie led by self proclaimed trained Marxist.

You have your fun trolling. You won't last long on this site.

The left will get offended and ban me? Imagine that!

Do you want to stay on topic and talk about your party screwing badly and inciting this far right terrorist act?

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#215  Edited By ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@silentchief said:

You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist? And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?

Does that look like white supremacists?

Loading Video...

What about this?

Loading Video...

And this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.amp.html

And this?

Loading Video...

Do I need to keep going? Your future president and the mass media doesn't even acknowledge Antifa is a group and acts like BLM are freedom fighters. While the mainstream media consistently labels the right as Terrorists.

"You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist?

do you have a reading comprehension problem? this is what i wrote:

"Now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests."

And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?"

way to miss the entire point, genius. there are similar reports from many other reporting agencies such at BBC, New York Times, etc... none of that really matters because all they did was just report on what the MN police has claimed. google is your friend.

And this: (Dallas police murders)

that guy was not part of BLM... he was part of confirmed hate groups, and that was way before the recent BLM protests. get your stories straight, bro.

And this: (Diners being bothered)

oh wow... bothering some diners. those animals!!! are you next going to post videos of BLM protestors jay-walking or littering? get real

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#216 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

Imagine thinking your entire race is oppressed by systemic racism and disproportionately murdered by police but ignoring the fact that your small population makes up the vast majority of all violent crimes! Then following that lie led by self proclaimed trained Marxist.

You have your fun trolling. You won't last long on this site.

The left will get offended and ban me? Imagine that!

Do you want to stay on topic and talk about your party screwing badly and inciting this far right terrorist act?

My party? Are you referring to republicans who condemned the incident from Mitch McConnell to Ted Cruz? Again do you blame Democrats like Maxine Waters when they do this?

Loading Video...

You see the reality is I have little faith in any political figure. The difference is the right is expected to stand up and apologize for their fringe activists while the left refuses to acknowledge theirs even exist.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#217 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts
@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Phew, glad you got that last troll off your breath. Any more you'd like to share?

I'll let you know.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124894

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#218 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124894 Posts

@silentchief: The apparent answer is no to Zariyas question.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#219 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Phew, glad you got that last troll off your breath. Any more you'd like to share?

I'll let you know.

Well hey, at least you can indirectly admit to your trolling with a statement like that. It helps the rest of us narrow out your authenticity. 😉

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#220  Edited By ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Phew, glad you got that last troll off your breath. Any more you'd like to share?

I'll let you know.

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:

You have your fun trolling. You won't last long on this site.

The left will get offended and ban me? Imagine that!

Do you want to stay on topic and talk about your party screwing badly and inciting this far right terrorist act?

My party? Are you referring to republicans who condemned the incident from Mitch McConnell to Ted Cruz? Again do you blame Democrats like Maxine Waters when they do this?

Loading Video...

You see the reality is I have little faith in any political figure. The difference is the right is expected to stand up and apologize for their fringe activists while the left refuses to acknowledge theirs even exist.

@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Phew, glad you got that last troll off your breath. Any more you'd like to share?

I'll let you know.

member since 2021... 16 posts. Troll account is obvious.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#221  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:

You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist? And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?

Does that look like white supremacists?

Loading Video...

What about this?

Loading Video...

And this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.amp.html

And this?

Loading Video...

Do I need to keep going? Your future president and the mass media doesn't even acknowledge Antifa is a group and acts like BLM are freedom fighters. While the mainstream media consistently labels the right as Terrorists.

"You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist?

do you have a reading comprehension problem? this is what i wrote:

"Now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests."

And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?"

way to miss the entire point, genius. there are similar reports from many other reporting agencies such at BBC, New York Times, etc... none of that really matters because all they did was just report on what the MN police has claimed. google is your friend.

And this: (Dallas police murders)

that guy was not part of BLM... he was part of confirmed hate groups, and that was way before the recent BLM protests. get your stories straight, bro.

And this: (Diners being bothered)

oh wow... bothering some diners. those animals!!! are you next going to post videos of BLM protestors jay-walking or littering? get real

You posted those links for a reason. If you acknowledge that most the violence from BLM protests are in fact from the left good on you, you are becoming one step closer to being aware.

Lol the recent BLM protests? Oh that's right because they were doing this shit before Trump was even President. The reality is he murdered the police in Dallas do to a false narrative created by the BLM movement. A movement is only as good as the people it inspires. So if the man who murdered 4 police officers doesn't represent BLM do these goons represent Trump supporters?

As for the diner issue if you swapped the races around and it was a white group doing it to people of color you would call it a hate crime. The hypocrisy is real!

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

11451

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#222 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 11451 Posts

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

855

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#223 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 855 Posts

Sounds like they want to use the 25th amendment to boot his ass.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49279

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#224 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49279 Posts

Was wondering how the police could have failed so miserably in letting this happen, and thankfully I am not the only one wondering

Also, the comparison between responses to the BLM protests and the Trump riot and failed coup attempt are night and day. Just goes to show how much work we have to do.

It's still early and I don't want to second guess too much, but I am genuinely shocked these right wing fanatics were able to make it that far.

@ogvampire said:

"Ashli Babbit: Husband pays tribute to ‘great patriot’ and QAnon believer shot dead in attempt to storm US Capitol"

people are just so freaking stupid. i don't believe a 'great patriot' would storm the capitol to disrupt our democracy based on a series of lies from a lunatic and his cronies.

Super, now they have a martyr. That's just what they need *groan*

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#225 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20468 Posts

@kadin_kai said:

@rmpumper: Ah so you do think Hong Kong has no freedom, people are controlled and repressed right? A rather dystopian society?

Well, allow me to introduce you to a US independent think-tank (non-government funded) called the Cato Institute.

For decades the researchers produce an annual Freedom Index.

According to these US researchers, the Freedom Index positions Hong Kong at 3rd place. In comparison, the US and coincidentally the UK ranks at 17th. (Which you believe to be more free).

Hong Kong scores 8.53/10 for personal freedom and 8.94 for economic freedom.

In the past decade HK ranked 1st for five years, 2nd for two years, 3rd for three years and 4th once.

So why don’t you contact these researchers at the Cato Institute and tell them, “you’ve fucked up.” Of course YOU know better don’t you?

As I said above, some people are really stupid and are misled by their local media and politicians!

Good to know, I will remember to discuss the next Freedom Index when Cato releases it.

Avatar image for Serraph105
Serraph105

35176

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#226 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35176 Posts

@rmiller365: "Apparently, the Twitter in chief has condemned the violence and called in the national guard in"

No, Mike Pence called in the national guard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/mike-pence-not-donald-trump-called-in-national-guard-as-mob-attacked-us-capitol-3257846.html

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#227  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Was wondering how the police could have failed so miserably in letting this happen, and thankfully I am not the only one wondering

Also, the comparison between responses to the BLM protests and the Trump riot and failed coup attempt are night and day. Just goes to show how much work we have to do.

It's still early and I don't want to second guess too much, but I am genuinely shocked these right wing fanatics were able to make it that far.

@ogvampire said:

"Ashli Babbit: Husband pays tribute to ‘great patriot’ and QAnon believer shot dead in attempt to storm US Capitol"

people are just so freaking stupid. i don't believe a 'great patriot' would storm the capitol to disrupt our democracy based on a series of lies from a lunatic and his cronies.

Super, now they have a martyr. That's just what they need *groan*

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#228 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@jaydan said:
@silentchief said:
@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Phew, glad you got that last troll off your breath. Any more you'd like to share?

I'll let you know.

Well hey, at least you can indirectly admit to your trolling with a statement like that. It helps the rest of us narrow out your authenticity. 😉

Oh I am being authentic. If you actually think I'm saying this to troll then whatever.

Avatar image for sheep99
sheep99

509

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#229 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 509 Posts

Lol MAGA Trump idiots will support this

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#230 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@jaydan said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Was wondering how the police could have failed so miserably in letting this happen, and thankfully I am not the only one wondering

Also, the comparison between responses to the BLM protests and the Trump riot and failed coup attempt are night and day. Just goes to show how much work we have to do.

It's still early and I don't want to second guess too much, but I am genuinely shocked these right wing fanatics were able to make it that far.

@ogvampire said:

"Ashli Babbit: Husband pays tribute to ‘great patriot’ and QAnon believer shot dead in attempt to storm US Capitol"

people are just so freaking stupid. i don't believe a 'great patriot' would storm the capitol to disrupt our democracy based on a series of lies from a lunatic and his cronies.

Super, now they have a martyr. That's just what they need *groan*

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#231 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:

You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist? And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?

Does that look like white supremacists?

Loading Video...

What about this?

Loading Video...

And this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.amp.html

And this?

Loading Video...

Do I need to keep going? Your future president and the mass media doesn't even acknowledge Antifa is a group and acts like BLM are freedom fighters. While the mainstream media consistently labels the right as Terrorists.

"You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist?

do you have a reading comprehension problem? this is what i wrote:

"Now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests."

And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?"

way to miss the entire point, genius. there are similar reports from many other reporting agencies such at BBC, New York Times, etc... none of that really matters because all they did was just report on what the MN police has claimed. google is your friend.

And this: (Dallas police murders)

that guy was not part of BLM... he was part of confirmed hate groups, and that was way before the recent BLM protests. get your stories straight, bro.

And this: (Diners being bothered)

oh wow... bothering some diners. those animals!!! are you next going to post videos of BLM protestors jay-walking or littering? get real

You posted those links for a reason. If you acknowledge that most the violence from BLM protests are in fact from the left good on you, you are becoming one step closer to being aware.

Lol the recent BLM protests? Oh that's right because they were doing this shit before Trump was even President. The reality is he murdered the police in Dallas do to a false narrative created by the BLM movement. A movement is only as good as the people it inspires. So if the man who murdered 4 police officers doesn't represent BLM do these goons represent Trump supporters?

As for the diner issue if you swapped the races around and it was a white group doing it to people of color you would call it a hate crime. The hypocrisy is real!

did your regular account get banned or are you too chicken to post with your real username?

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#232 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:

You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist? And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?

Does that look like white supremacists?

Loading Video...

What about this?

Loading Video...

And this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.amp.html

And this?

Loading Video...

Do I need to keep going? Your future president and the mass media doesn't even acknowledge Antifa is a group and acts like BLM are freedom fighters. While the mainstream media consistently labels the right as Terrorists.

"You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist?

do you have a reading comprehension problem? this is what i wrote:

"Now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests."

And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?"

way to miss the entire point, genius. there are similar reports from many other reporting agencies such at BBC, New York Times, etc... none of that really matters because all they did was just report on what the MN police has claimed. google is your friend.

And this: (Dallas police murders)

that guy was not part of BLM... he was part of confirmed hate groups, and that was way before the recent BLM protests. get your stories straight, bro.

And this: (Diners being bothered)

oh wow... bothering some diners. those animals!!! are you next going to post videos of BLM protestors jay-walking or littering? get real

You posted those links for a reason. If you acknowledge that most the violence from BLM protests are in fact from the left good on you, you are becoming one step closer to being aware.

Lol the recent BLM protests? Oh that's right because they were doing this shit before Trump was even President. The reality is he murdered the police in Dallas do to a false narrative created by the BLM movement. A movement is only as good as the people it inspires. So if the man who murdered 4 police officers doesn't represent BLM do these goons represent Trump supporters?

As for the diner issue if you swapped the races around and it was a white group doing it to people of color you would call it a hate crime. The hypocrisy is real!

did your regular account get banned or are you too chicken to post with your real username?

Why would anyone be scared to post in a forum? I'm in to games and politics bro nice to meet you.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#233 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts
@ogvampire said:
@jaydan said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Was wondering how the police could have failed so miserably in letting this happen, and thankfully I am not the only one wondering

Also, the comparison between responses to the BLM protests and the Trump riot and failed coup attempt are night and day. Just goes to show how much work we have to do.

It's still early and I don't want to second guess too much, but I am genuinely shocked these right wing fanatics were able to make it that far.

@ogvampire said:

"Ashli Babbit: Husband pays tribute to ‘great patriot’ and QAnon believer shot dead in attempt to storm US Capitol"

people are just so freaking stupid. i don't believe a 'great patriot' would storm the capitol to disrupt our democracy based on a series of lies from a lunatic and his cronies.

Super, now they have a martyr. That's just what they need *groan*

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Lol again with " TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#234 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:

You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist? And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?

Does that look like white supremacists?

Loading Video...

What about this?

Loading Video...

And this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.amp.html

And this?

Loading Video...

Do I need to keep going? Your future president and the mass media doesn't even acknowledge Antifa is a group and acts like BLM are freedom fighters. While the mainstream media consistently labels the right as Terrorists.

"You honestly implying that most violence at BLM rallies are started by white supremacist?

do you have a reading comprehension problem? this is what i wrote:

"Now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests."

And did you honestly just link Salon.com? Is that where we're going with this?"

way to miss the entire point, genius. there are similar reports from many other reporting agencies such at BBC, New York Times, etc... none of that really matters because all they did was just report on what the MN police has claimed. google is your friend.

And this: (Dallas police murders)

that guy was not part of BLM... he was part of confirmed hate groups, and that was way before the recent BLM protests. get your stories straight, bro.

And this: (Diners being bothered)

oh wow... bothering some diners. those animals!!! are you next going to post videos of BLM protestors jay-walking or littering? get real

You posted those links for a reason. If you acknowledge that most the violence from BLM protests are in fact from the left good on you, you are becoming one step closer to being aware.

Lol the recent BLM protests? Oh that's right because they were doing this shit before Trump was even President. The reality is he murdered the police in Dallas do to a false narrative created by the BLM movement. A movement is only as good as the people it inspires. So if the man who murdered 4 police officers doesn't represent BLM do these goons represent Trump supporters?

As for the diner issue if you swapped the races around and it was a white group doing it to people of color you would call it a hate crime. The hypocrisy is real!

did your regular account get banned or are you too chicken to post with your real username?

Why would anyone be scared to post in a forum? I'm in to games and politics bro nice to meet you.

maybe because defending anarchists would make you look like a huge hypocrite... i don't believe for a second that you're new here

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#235 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@jaydan said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Was wondering how the police could have failed so miserably in letting this happen, and thankfully I am not the only one wondering

Also, the comparison between responses to the BLM protests and the Trump riot and failed coup attempt are night and day. Just goes to show how much work we have to do.

It's still early and I don't want to second guess too much, but I am genuinely shocked these right wing fanatics were able to make it that far.

@ogvampire said:

"Ashli Babbit: Husband pays tribute to ‘great patriot’ and QAnon believer shot dead in attempt to storm US Capitol"

people are just so freaking stupid. i don't believe a 'great patriot' would storm the capitol to disrupt our democracy based on a series of lies from a lunatic and his cronies.

Super, now they have a martyr. That's just what they need *groan*

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Lol again with " TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

Wtf, that's a highly racist statement. We don't tolerate racism around here.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

46558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#236 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 46558 Posts

@Vaasman said:

There are no 'specific facts' missing from the shooting. We have multiple videos showing plainly what happened. And anyway you must be joking if you think this translates into support of law enforcement. Lest we forget there's also video of the enforcement allowing the rioters past the barriers and taking selfies with the crowd. Fucking embarrassing.

As with any and all deadly force incidents, there are a variety of facts that will be available at a later date including what facts the officer perceived at a clearly rapidly evolving scenario and any/all available witness testimony. A video provides a myopic focus and does not establish certain contexts, but it remains helpful to an investigation along with CCTV footage.

What video are you speaking of regarding officers allowing rioters past?

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#237  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@jaydan said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@jaydan said:

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Lol again with " TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

Wtf, that's a highly racist statement. We don't tolerate racism around here.

How is stating a simple fact racist? Have you been indoctrinated comrade?

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

1587

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#238 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1587 Posts

Here cometh teh Nazis!

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#239  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:

You posted those links for a reason. If you acknowledge that most the violence from BLM protests are in fact from the left good on you, you are becoming one step closer to being aware.

Lol the recent BLM protests? Oh that's right because they were doing this shit before Trump was even President. The reality is he murdered the police in Dallas do to a false narrative created by the BLM movement. A movement is only as good as the people it inspires. So if the man who murdered 4 police officers doesn't represent BLM do these goons represent Trump supporters?

As for the diner issue if you swapped the races around and it was a white group doing it to people of color you would call it a hate crime. The hypocrisy is real!

did your regular account get banned or are you too chicken to post with your real username?

Why would anyone be scared to post in a forum? I'm in to games and politics bro nice to meet you.

maybe because defending anarchists would make you look like a huge hypocrite... i don't believe for a second that you're new here

I'm not defending them. What they did was wrong I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property.

And yes I'm new here.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#240 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief: Imagine the amount of fragility a terrorist sympathizer must have to make an alt/troll account on a GAMING forum, to cause political conflict and hide your racist BS.

Only a few of us here are cowards and I know it's not me.

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#241  Edited By ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@jaydan said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Was wondering how the police could have failed so miserably in letting this happen, and thankfully I am not the only one wondering

Also, the comparison between responses to the BLM protests and the Trump riot and failed coup attempt are night and day. Just goes to show how much work we have to do.

It's still early and I don't want to second guess too much, but I am genuinely shocked these right wing fanatics were able to make it that far.

Super, now they have a martyr. That's just what they need *groan*

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Lol again with " TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

ok troll. reports from the FBI and DHS say that white supremacists are the biggest domestic threat in America... so your attempt at debunking credible reports with "" TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!" is so pathetic.

by the way, crime has more to do with complicated social circumstances like education level and poverty level than skin color. but go on with your ignorant and racist views, troll

Avatar image for ogvampire
ogvampire

9122

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#242  Edited By ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:

did your regular account get banned or are you too chicken to post with your real username?

Why would anyone be scared to post in a forum? I'm in to games and politics bro nice to meet you.

maybe because defending anarchists would make you look like a huge hypocrite... i don't believe for a second that you're new here

I'm not defending them. What they did was wrong I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property.

And yes I'm new here.

"I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property."

you claim you're new here, yet in order to know what you just wrote means that you were in this forum during the BLM protests around 6 months ago to see those comments.

obvious troll with alt account just outed himself. hahah! don't bother with this one folks... he's done here

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#243  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@jaydan said:

That's because there are weasels in the police force. There is footage of cops smiling and taking selfies with the terrorists circulating online.

yup. the FBI had a report years ago that warned that White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies across the country:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Lol again with " TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Would you like some hard evidence who's responsible for the vast majority of murder in the US?

ok troll. reports from the FBI and DHS say that white supremacists are the biggest domestic threat in America... so your attempt at debunking credible reports with "" TEH WHITE SUPREMACIST!" is so pathetic.

by the way, crime has more to do with complicated social circumstances like education level and poverty level than skin color. but go on with your ignorant and racist views, troll

Thats great except!

https://www.cato.org/blog/more-americans-die-animal-attacks-terrorist-attacks

You have a better chance of being killed by an animal then a domestic terror attack in the US. Thats right your more likely to die from a pit bull or a mountain lion then by a evil White Supremacists.

BTW crime has much to do with culture and a society who conditions one group of people to believe they are constantly victims.

But go on keep fearing those White Supremacists.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14825

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#244  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14825 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Vaasman said:

There are no 'specific facts' missing from the shooting. We have multiple videos showing plainly what happened. And anyway you must be joking if you think this translates into support of law enforcement. Lest we forget there's also video of the enforcement allowing the rioters past the barriers and taking selfies with the crowd. Fucking embarrassing.

As with any and all deadly force incidents, there are a variety of facts that will be available at a later date including what facts the officer perceived at a clearly rapidly evolving scenario and any/all available witness testimony. A video provides a myopic focus and does not establish certain contexts, but it remains helpful to an investigation along with CCTV footage.

What video are you speaking of regarding officers allowing rioters past?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/tik-tok-video-shocking-police-act-trump-capitol-riot-054117561.html

The convenient justification is that they were outnumbered and "had no choice but to move aside" but that's a terrible excuse. Neverminding that there is no reason why the law enforcement at the capital of the entire country should be so ineffectual as to be outmatched, but it stands as doubly ridiculous when you consider that actual peaceful protesters were not even a year ago forced off the roads of DC with overwhelming force for the sake of a photo op. So they clearly have the capacity to enforce, they just chose not to.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#245 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:
@silentchief said:
@ogvampire said:

did your regular account get banned or are you too chicken to post with your real username?

Why would anyone be scared to post in a forum? I'm in to games and politics bro nice to meet you.

maybe because defending anarchists would make you look like a huge hypocrite... i don't believe for a second that you're new here

I'm not defending them. What they did was wrong I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property.

And yes I'm new here.

"I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property."

you claim you're new here, yet in order to know what you just wrote means that you were in this forum during the BLM protests around 6 months ago to see those comments.

obvious troll with alt account just outed himself. hahah! don't bother with this one folks... he's done here

You know you can browse forums without an account ? Not sure what your talking about.

I seem to have offended you and you want me cancelled. Lol what a surprise!

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#246 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts
@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Imagine the amount of fragility a terrorist sympathizer must have to make an alt/troll account on a GAMING forum, to cause political conflict and hide your racist BS.

Only a few of us here are cowards and I know it's not me.

Ohh you must be a brave man. Imagine how insignificant you must be for a GameSpot forum account to matter to you? And don't talk about bravery in the internet world. Just because the vast majority of mods probably agree with your view points and let you keep posting wouldn't make you brave it would make you a sheep.

Avatar image for Serraph105
Serraph105

35176

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#247 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35176 Posts

@silentchief: "I'm just laughing at all the people that are suddenly against rioting and respecting government property."

I couldn't care less about the property tbh, but, unlike the protests in Portland, people died. Worse yet, people in Portland were protesting police brutality and their ability to kill black people for no reason without consequence. People in DC were trying to overthrow an election and destroy democracy, and it was apparently incited by Trump himself that very day.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#248 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief: Took you nearly 40 minutes to respond to that one, even though you've been active towards other posts.

You must have had to think hard about how to respond to that one!

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#249 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@jaydan said:

@silentchief: Took you nearly 40 minutes to respond to that one, even though you've been active towards other posts.

You must have had to think hard about how to respond to that one!

Yea, or I could be busy at work. Glad your counting down the seconds to when I respond.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

4431

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#250  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@silentchief: Busy at work, while putting so much effort into trolling?

Your work must not be very demanding.

Make sure you delay your response twice as long so it comes off like you're twice as busy.