GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 11451 Posts

@zaryia: No need to argue with a freshly registered troll alt.

@ailentchief: He called you special, he said he loves you, now it's time to go home

YukoAsho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#152 YukoAsho
Member since 2004 • 2667 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@ghost_of_phobos: They're not throwing people in ovens!

Yet.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14765 Posts

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

When BLM riots cause deaths do you blame the protesters or the police? I'm just detecting a weird double standard here. It seems like those on the left are just recently against protest all of a sudden.

Tell me was the 12 year unarmed airforce vet shot by the police a cause for concern to you? Or does it not really matter because she was a white Trump supporter?

I never did that. You're not detecting a double standard. You're deflecting with a straw-man.

Anyway, why are you defending this terrorism. What's wrong with you?

No I'm asking a simple question which you cant seem to answer because I believe it will catch you in a blatant act of hypocrisy.

Left wing riot peaceful protest.

Right ring riot act of terrorism.

That's called a double standard.

I never said any of this. I think both riots are bad. This was very different though.

Also I watched the video of the lady being shot, they were violently trying to break into the main hall. That's a no no.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#154 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20602 Posts

Terrorists -> Rioters -> Demonstrators -> Protesters -> Peaceful protesters.

Trump protesters spread covid

BLM reduced covid spread.

BLM/Antifa storm White House - Demonstrators.

Trump supporters storm capital - Terrorists.

Lots of double standards and newspeak in 2020 that was just tossed out. Typical politics.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 533 Posts

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

When BLM riots cause deaths do you blame the protesters or the police? I'm just detecting a weird double standard here. It seems like those on the left are just recently against protest all of a sudden.

Tell me was the 12 year unarmed airforce vet shot by the police a cause for concern to you? Or does it not really matter because she was a white Trump supporter?

I never did that. You're not detecting a double standard. You're deflecting with a straw-man.

No I'm asking a simple question which you cant seem to answer because I believe it will catch you in a blatant act of hypocrisy.

I never said any of this. I think both riots are bad. This was very different though.

Also I watched the video of the lady being shot, they were violently trying to break into the main hall. That's a no no.

Ok so when BLM protesters break into buildings they deserve to be shot as well correct? Is breaking into buildings where you draw the line? I'm really wondering about this because when BLM protest everyone who gets shot seems to be a Saint.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 1273 Posts

@kadin_kai said:

I find it funny that so many above condemn the storming of a government building, but when the same thing happens in another country, the same people fully support their actions.

I guess to you trying to topple a dictator and trying to instate one are identical acts.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Silentchief
@girlusocrazy said:

@zaryia: No need to argue with a freshly registered troll alt.

@ailentchief: He called you special, he said he loves you, now it's time to go home

Oh you will never see me at a riot or protest nice assumption though. I hope you stay consistent with your outrage to protest in the future. Perhaps you can create another CHOP in Seattle.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#158 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49279 Posts

Well on the plus side a few Republicans that were planning on objecting to vote counts have withdrawn. Some scumbags still went through with it, but they were beaten down, and harshly.

By a vote of 93 to 6, the Senate defeated the effort to exclude Arizona's election results from Biden's tally. The House rejected the objection by a vote of 301 to 122, with 82 Republicans joining 219 Democrats to quash it.

Sad it had to take a literal storming of the capital for politicians to get scared enough to realize the error of their ways, but on the other hand it's nice to see them feel the fear they so often sell to the public.

There's even rumors of them invoking the 25th Amendment (removal of unfit president from office), but that's sort of a moot point now; too little too late.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#159 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 46558 Posts

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

What a very interesting reaction to a deadly force incident.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36953 Posts

@Planeforger said:

So there are some positives coming out of this. Plus this puts the final nail in the coffin of Trump 2024 - there's no way conservative Republicans will support him after today's actions.

Loading Video...

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#161 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20602 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

Well on the plus side a few Republicans that were planning on objecting to vote counts have withdrawn. Some scumbags still went through with it, but they were beaten down, and harshly.

By a vote of 93 to 6, the Senate defeated the effort to exclude Arizona's election results from Biden's tally. The House rejected the objection by a vote of 301 to 122, with 82 Republicans joining 219 Democrats to quash it.

Sad it had to take a literal storming of the capital for politicians to get scared enough to realize the error of their ways, but on the other hand it's nice to see them feel the fear they so often sell to the public.

There's even rumors of them invoking the 25th Amendment (removal of unfit president from office), but that's sort of a moot point now; too little too late.

The Republican party won't recover from this. They lost everything and this event will be used against them.

They should probably just split the union at the point.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#164 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 1519 Posts

@rmpumper: Democrats vs Republicans in the US, pro-Beijing vs anti-Beijing in HK.

I suspect you’re one of those who think there is no freedom in Hong Kong and it’s being repressed by China?

Do you feel free and satisfied where you are?

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 rmpumper

@kadin_kai said:

@rmpumper: Democrats vs Republicans in the US, pro-Beijing vs anti-Beijing in HK.

I suspect you’re one of those who think there is no freedom in Hong Kong and it’s being repressed by China?

Do you feel free and satisfied where you are?

I know, because it is obvious.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16676 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Lots of double standards and newspeak in 2020 that was just tossed out. Typical politics.

There is a huge difference.

Trump Supporters generally failed to adhere to COVID 19 guidelines, BLM supporters for most of the part, didnt. Although there were some pockets that didnt. Context matters.

Likewise, most people in these protests (and the last one too) were peaceful protestors. But that doesnt change the fact that there were terrorists among them. Same goes for members of BLM and Antifa who use violence against civilians and politicians to achieve their goal.

However, in the case of this protest, whether it is a matter of publicity or otherwise, the terrorists completely stole the spotlight.

Edit: Then there is also the intent behind both. Even at best, anyone who was involved in this was attacking democracy. Meanwhile with BLM, the movement as a whole was standing up for civil rights. This alone makes a huge difference.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Kadin_Kai

@rmpumper: Really is it obvious?

Do you really think there’s no freedom in Hong Kong?

Are you sure it’s not stupid people being misled by their local media and stupid politicians?

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 1645 Posts

On a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are Trumpers right now?

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1587 Posts

@uitravioience: Why should they be mad? They have both presidency and congress in the bag. It's just libs that live inside a bubble that don't recognize the victory of glorious leader Donald. Any time now the courts will declare him the winner. Unleash the Kraken!!

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1631 Posts

We just watched the death of the Republican Party as anything more than a fringe political entity. GA senate runoffs were just the beginning. They may have lost moderates for a generation.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124894 Posts

@Baconstrip78: This will be forgotten by most people before 2024...

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 1645 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: LOL

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 rmpumper

@kadin_kai:I guess CCP trolls have a different understanding what freedom is: Hong Kong Has Arrested Almost Everyone in the Political Opposition

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Zaryia

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

Not surprising that they would shoot a terrorist trying to overthrow the Capitol.

The worst part is these far right nutjobs died for a lie.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Zaryia
@Gaming-Planet said:

I don't think there's anyway you can spin the people who raided and actually breached the Capitol as being anything like a protestor. Certainly the FBI won't.

No matter your politics. Some of these lunatics died, as they were shot in the gut (or was it the face?) for being terrorists who tried to enter a chamber full of protected politicians. There were pipe bombs left. Senators and Congressmen had to be lead into underground tunnels. The election count had to be cancelled. These people explicitly were attempting to overturn the election. This is quite a bit different than holding a sign. This is terrorism and insurrection.

That's not typical politics.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

I don't think there's anyway you can spin the people who raided and actually breached the Capitol as being anything like a protestor. Certainly the FBI won't.

No matter your politics. Some of these lunatics died, as they were shot in the gut (or was it the face?) for being terrorists who tried to enter a chamber full of protected politicians. There were pipe bombs left. Senators and Congressmen had to be lead into underground tunnels. The election count had to be cancelled. These people explicitly were attempting to overturn the election. This is quite a bit different than holding a sign. This is terrorism and insurrection.

BLM protesters just hold Signs? I must have just have just imagined the burning buildings, looting stores , standing in front of traffic and dragging people out of their cars and beating them half to death. Funny thing is BLM is also a lie.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Silentchief
@Baconstrip78 said:

We just watched the death of the Republican Party as anything more than a fringe political entity. GA senate runoffs were just the beginning. They may have lost moderates for a generation.

Most the moderates will come back after a Biden Harris administration.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Not surprising that they would shoot a terrorist trying to overthrow the Capitol.

Interesting, so you would have rather law enforcement just open fire on all who trespassed onto federal property?

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1587 Posts

To be honest I was shocked by the images of the police officer murdering the Trump cultist. Good thing that the right supports the idea that the police should be aloud to execute people on the spot. But to me that was a complete overreaction and - irony apart - it's incredible how no one gives a ****.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Zaryia

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Interesting, so you would have rather law enforcement just open fire on all who trespassed onto federal property?

If they were about to breach the inner chamber close to a large number of US Senators and Congressmen who were scrambling into escape tunnels (The fucking fact that I had to type that sentence.....). Yes.

Why do you think she was shot.......for handing out flowers?

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Kadin_Kai

@rmpumper: Ah so you do think Hong Kong has no freedom, people are controlled and repressed right? A rather dystopian society?

Well, allow me to introduce you to a US independent think-tank (non-government funded) called the Cato Institute.

For decades the researchers produce an annual Freedom Index.

According to these US researchers, the Freedom Index positions Hong Kong at 3rd place. In comparison, the US and coincidentally the UK ranks at 17th. (Which you believe to be more free).

Hong Kong scores 8.53/10 for personal freedom and 8.94 for economic freedom.

In the past decade HK ranked 1st for five years, 2nd for two years, 3rd for three years and 4th once.

So why don’t you contact these researchers at the Cato Institute and tell them, “you’ve fucked up.” Of course YOU know better don’t you?

As I said above, some people are really stupid and are misled by their local media and politicians!

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 rmpumper

@kadin_kai: lol, quoting numbers from before CCP took over the government (see, they have all the freedom anyone would want now, because look at the index from two years ago). Nice.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

If they were about to breach the inner chamber close to a large number of US Senators and Congressmen who were scrambling into escape tunnels (The fucking fact that I had to type that sentence.....). Yes.

Interesting, just making sure to see you're okay with law enforcement officers utilizing de-facto mass, and indiscriminate, deadly force for the federal property crimes.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Zaryia

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Interesting, just making sure to see you're okay with law enforcement officers utilizing de-facto mass, and indiscriminate, deadly force for the federal property crimes.

I never said that.

It depends on the situation, It's not interesting or unexpected at all. I'd expect capitol security to shoot terrorists who are violently trying to get into the fucking inner chambers close to several Senators and Congressmen after already breaching 4 layers of defense. From the video of the shooting it seemed entirely justified - the far right psychopaths were getting INSANE and in the WRONG place. The fact that I even have to debate this with you is making me raise eyebrows.

Should they shoot the Shaman dude casually sitting in a chair and fucking up Nancy Pelosi's desk (and having commit several crimes at this point, as you know)? NO WAY, of course not. Probably why most of these people were just arrested or let go instead of shot.... (Until the FBI fucks their lunatic lives up soon). Although there are arguments to be made not enough non-lethal force/numbers was not shown beforehand to prevent the breach in the first place.

I'd expect you of all people to understand different situations and circumstances which do and don't call for shooting someone in the face. I would certainly hope you would use force to protect a large number of Senators and Congressman against terrorists....

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

BLM protesters just hold Signs? I must have just have just imagined the burning buildings, looting stores , standing in front of traffic and dragging people out of their cars and beating them half to death. Funny thing is BLM is also a lie.

please do yourself a favor and read the reports from various policing agencies that claimed that White supremacists came to BLM protests to INCITE violence in order to undermine the message... and it succeeded, because it got people like you thinking that only BLM was causing destruction. Below are some of the reports outlining far-right groups and white supremacists actions during the protests:

far-right extremist killing 2 officers during BLM protests:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53076159

Breaking windows in an attempt to incite violence:

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/29/minneapolis-umbrella-man-is-white-supremacist-who-tried-to-incite-riot-after-floyd-killing-police/

plotting violence at the BLM protests:

https://www.ajc.com/news/with-ties-white-extremism-accused-plotting-mayhem-protests/GdtpTjwVaapgVZihVtNWeI/

shooting up a police station:

https://www.insider.com/boogaloo-bois-protest-far-right-minneapolis-extremist-guns-hawaiian-shirts-2020-5

should i keep going? there are more

now, i'm not saying that violence didn't occur from the left... but the reports confirm that the right was also implicit in the BLM protests. who knows how the protests would have happened if the far-right nutjobs didn't show up... by the way, Trump defends those very same nutjobs, while blaming the other side for all the violence. what a garbage president

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Zaryia

@silentchief said:

I'm not defending BLM. I'm aware they had rioters. I'm telling the poster his analogy was shit. Because it was. But they didn't storm the Capitol and cause Senators and Congressman to run into escape tunnels and stop Democracy. That's next level shit and the entire world is taking note right now.

BLM lie sometimes, but their entire message wasn't a lie. Unlike these Far Right terrorists from yesterday who stormed the capitol. The last time this happened was 1814 btw.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

I'm not defending BLM. I'm aware they had rioters. I'm telling the poster his analogy was shit. Because it was. But they didn't storm the Capitol and cause Senators and Congressman to run into escape tunnels and stop Democracy. That's next level shit and the entire world is tathey didn't storm theking note right now.

BLM lie sometimes, but their entire message wasn't a lie. Unlike these Far Right terrorists from yesterday who stormed the capitol. The last time this happened was 1814 btw.

No they just took over several city blocks in Seattle and attempted to separate it from the rest of the US.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Kadin_Kai

@rmpumper: You’ve obviously never seen how they behave at the legislative council.

I guess you think it’s ok for politicians to throw feces, resort to violence in session, disrupt every parliamentary session and hold fake elections.

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

And yes the data is last years, the latest so being the top three most freest places on earth is so repressive to storm the Parliament?

Enjoy being the 17th freest nation! And keep telling me I’m not free!

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:

It depends on the situation, It's not interesting at all. I'd expect capitol security to shoot someone who is violently trying to get into the fucking inner chambers close to several Senators and Congressmen after already breaching 4 layers of defense. From the video of the shooting it seemed entirely justified - the far right psychopaths were getting insane and in the WRONG place.

Should they shoot the Shaman dude randomly sitting in a chair and fucking up Nancy Pelosi's desk (and having commit several crimes at this point, as you know)? NO WAY, of course not. Probably why these people were just arrested or let go (Until the FBI fucks their lunatic lives up soon) instead of shot....

I'd expect you of all people to understand different situations and circumstances which do and don't call for shooting someone in the face.

You were given a situation, and you agreed.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Zaryia

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

I'm not defending BLM. I'm aware they had rioters. I'm telling the poster his analogy was shit. Because it was. But they didn't storm the Capitol and cause Senators and Congressman to run into escape tunnels and stop Democracy. That's next level shit and the entire world is taking note right now.

No they just took over several city blocks in Seattle and attempted to separate it from the rest of the US.

Both are bad, we can agree on that. But one is not as bad as storming the Capitol in an attempted coup based off of a lie - egged on by the sitting POTUS. Global news today should make you aware of the difference in severity if the actions don't.

BTW, do you think the election was a fraud and rigged?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Zaryia

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You were given a situation, and you agreed.

I was very specific. It's not my fault you didn't understand.

I didn't give a hypothetical situation. It's on tape. It was justified.

It depends on the situation, It's not interesting at all. I'd expect capitol security to shoot someone who is violently trying to get into the fucking inner chambers close to several Senators and Congressmen after already breaching 4 layers of defense. From the video of the shooting it seemed entirely justified - the far right psychopaths were getting insane and in the WRONG place.

Should they shoot the Shaman dude randomly sitting in a chair and fucking up Nancy Pelosi's desk (and having commit several crimes at this point, as you know)? NO WAY, of course not. Probably why these people were just arrested or let go (Until the FBI fucks their lunatic lives up soon) instead of shot....

Are you one of the 20% of Americans who supported the terrorists because I'm not sure where you are headed with this line of inquiry other than defending their actions.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

I'm sure she agreed with that one last year.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia said:

And then I specified even further,

Are you one of the 20% of Americans who supported the terrorists because I'm not sure where you are headed with this line of inquiry other than defending their actions.

I'm aware of what you wrote earlier, along with the many edits there-in. There was no misunderstanding.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124894 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: You appear to agree with the coup attempt...

Edit: Missed your first post in the thread.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1631 Posts

@silentchief: I wouldn’t count on it. Trumps name will come up like a hiccup for a decade during debates and will serve as a constant reminder of how close we came to authoritarianism. I’m a 42 year old moderate, and GOP has lost me for life. Policy doesn’t matter when one side is okay with literally throwing your right to free and fair elections in the trash to preserve their power.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Zaryia

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:

And then I specified even further,

I'm aware of what you wrote earlier, along with the many edits there-in. There was no misunderstanding.

Why lie?

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I never said yes to this sentence. Use your mod powers to bring up my edits showing I said yes to this if you want.

My edits were mostly for clarification and removing away insults at you since you're a mod because of you're constant shit posting ITT. Oops, I won't be editing that last one out.

And boy am I pleased to know a LEO is defending terrorism.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Zaryia
@jaydan said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: If I recall correctly, Donald Trump did famously say: "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

"The president of the United States went on stage and said go march down the street and invade the Capitol, and they did," Mulvaney said.

'nuff said. 25th amendment time

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4431 Posts

@zaryia said:
@jaydan said:

Imagine dying for a fictional cause created by some insane rich person.

There's really no debate anymore. Trumpies are lunatics. They're not about America, they're about giving rise to a demagogue dictator of a president that only serves for the interest of his own image.

If you're a republican still supporting Trump, you should be ashamed of yourself. You're not about America.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14825 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@zaryia said:

The rioters were literally smashing through the glass and breaking down the doors to push into the inner chambers of the USA's most important government building while it's Congress was still there, when the single shot that killed the woman was fired. Video proves the woman straight up tried climbing through the smashed windows to get into inner area despite the armed guards warning the angry mob to back off.

Why must you gaslight?