User Lists: 0

#101 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9123 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ogvampire said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@ogvampire:

Loading Video...

Just one of many incidents of terrorism from your party. Show me anything that happened today that even compares to that.

And there are dozens, if not hundreds more acts of terrorism from BLM and Antifa riots just like that one that happened within the past year.

one woman was shot dead today at the Trump riot. also, do you have any videos of the people on the left attempting coups or trying to destroy our democracy? nope? then GTFO

also, below is the article explaining how the biggest domestic terrorism threat in America is from white supremacists (Trump supporters):

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-white-supremacy-lethal-threat

and once again, there are many reports outlining how the the riots that were blamed on the left by Trump and his cronies were actually incited by Trump supporters. but of course, why would you bother with reality when you're a Trump supporter? you know the Trump supporter's motto... 'leave your brain at the door'. i see that you have done that a long time ago.

You can't find a single video that paints today's peaceful protesters in a bad light or else you would have posted it. Maybe some got a little rowdy over the fear of looming communism destroying our country and broke some CNN camera equipment in hopes of saving someone from being brainwashed.

What I'm hearing about the woman is she was shot by Antifa who dressed up as Trump supporters to sneak into the protest. That's why the media doesn't want to release details because it will ruin their "Trump supporters are fascists" narrative.

And you are the one who can GTFO with your tinfoil hat articles. I deal in facts. Not conspiracy theories.

haha! wow. you are certifiably insane if you honestly believe what you just wrote. please donate your brain to science if you're not using it

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#102 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14891 Posts

Complete failure of security.

No one should ever be able to raid the Speaker's office.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@texasgoldrush said:

Complete failure of security.

No one should ever be able to raid the Speaker's office the capitol. Fixed that for you.

Who cares about just the speakers office. All of it should be protected equally.

Fizzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#105 Fizzz
Member since 2020 • 74 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You can't find a single video that paints today's peaceful protesters in a bad light or else you would have posted it. Maybe some got a little rowdy over the fear of looming communism destroying our country and broke some CNN camera equipment in hopes of saving someone from being brainwashed.

What I'm hearing about the woman is she was shot by Antifa who dressed up as Trump supporters to sneak into the protest. That's why the media doesn't want to release details because it will ruin their "Trump supporters are fascists" narrative.

And you are the one who can GTFO with your tinfoil hat articles. I deal in facts. Not conspiracy theories.

Holy hell, you are one foaming-at-the-mouth, unhinged lunatic. There's actually video of the shooting (of course it can't be posted on here because of its content) that shows the woman trying to crawl through a smashed window above a door that had been barricaded, ostensibly by police officers on the other side. Since you're a typical far-right conspiracy theorist, I'll even offer the source of Infowars for you. They have two videos of the shooting, one which shows the woman getting blasted straight back out as she tries to crawl through the barricade. So yeah, nice job dealing in facts. Lmao.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Love how GameSpot deleted my previous posts. Trumpers are allowed to lie and gaslight, but calling them out on their bullshit is a big no-no.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Also Trump is obviously an antifa but communist news don't want you to know that. Everybody knows the real Trump won the election by a lot, it was a landslide! Also incredibly victory in the senate with several Trumps being elected.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Xabiss

Looks like some of the police could of been in on this or they wanted this to happen. That shouldn't have happened that easily. Plus there are videos and pictures of police taking selfies and shit with these people.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19563 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I deal in facts. Not conspiracy theories.

If that was true, why are you posting things like:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

What I'm hearing about the woman is she was shot by Antifa who dressed up as Trump supporters to sneak into the protest.

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

[...] protesting a rigged election and the inevitable communism that awaits us.

These are, by definition, conspiracy theories. They are unfounded theories about secretive conspiracies.

You're buying into these narratives of an Antifa conspiracy to murder Trump protestors, and a Democrat conspiracy to rig an election. These narratives have no evidentiary basis, and you're not applying any critical thought to them.

These theories are being promoted by Trump and his supporters, who lost the election and have everything to gain by spreading misinformation, sowing dissent, and inciting violence.

It's pretty obvious from an outsider perspective that you're being manipulated by Trump.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Does every capital hill policeman lose their job now? Only those in charge? This seems like an abject failure to protect the most important group of people on the planet. Think about how many people are looking at this and saying to themselves, 'That was easy, maybe I could do that...but much worse!'

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 954 Posts

@fizzz: can you message me the link to the shooting?

Avatar image for deactivated-609b1cfe23050
deactivated-609b1cfe23050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-609b1cfe23050
Member since 2021 • 320 Posts

@Xabiss: Ever heard of a false flag attack? You just saw one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@HoolaHoopMan: Islamic State now is like "damn all we needed was a Confederate flag!"

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Xabiss

Just remember this was just a few months ago. It was not okay then and it is not okay now. I see a lot of hypocrites on both side today. Funny how both sides act anymore.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

eee

When your custom character appears in a cutscene 😂

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#116 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

Every Republican that "decries" this (when they've instigated it):

Loading Video...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#117 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Just remember this was just a few months ago. It was not okay then and it is not okay now. I see a lot of hypocrites on both side today. Funny how both sides act anymore.

Think about the big picture, though.

Protesting against systemic racism, cops killing unarmed people, etc. is slightly different than a literal, direct attack on the nation's democracy.

Violent protests and rioting are bad, sure, but their effects are not long lasting. Violent attacks on our democracy? We will feel the consequences of what has happened today for years.

I agree with your overall sentiment, though; we are only here at this terrible juncture because both sides refused to talk to each other and decided it was better to retreat to their extremes than meet in the middle.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Xabiss

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Xabiss said:

Think about the big picture, though.

Protesting against systemic racism, cops killing unarmed people, etc. is slightly different than a literal, direct attack on the nation's democracy.

Violent protests and rioting are bad, sure, but their effects are not long lasting. Violent attacks on our democracy? We will feel the consequences of what has happened today for years.

I agree with your overall sentiment, though; we are only here at this terrible juncture because both sides refused to talk to each other and decided it was better to retreat to their extremes than meet in the middle.

ALL RIOTING AND VIOLENCE IS BAD PERIOD! Burning down building and looting stores does absolutely nothing to fix the things you listed.

But I do agree with this. That is why I say both sides have created the division we are seeing in this country today. Also what these idiots did today did absolutely nothing to our democracy.

Fizzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Fizzz
Member since 2020 • 74 Posts

@Black96Z said:

@fizzz: can you message me the link to the shooting?

Nope, your inbox isn't set up to receive them from people you don't follow.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Glad the media finally figured out what a riot is lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@Xabiss: I don't think it's comparable. You haven't seen Biden appealing people to use violence. Those people, even if acting wrongly, weren't trying to subvert an election.

Ironically they were protesting against a fascist that to the surprise of no one with half a brain turned out to be a fascist.

And it's very different a civic movement, even if excessive and even criminal and an anti democratic movement coming from within a political party and the current president.

Not to mention how different was the police action. They were making it worse in the summer while they were enabling it today.

Not saying one is better than other, nor saying that it isn't, just that it isn't comparable.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm seeing peaceful protesting from good conservatives while libs are doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that that isn't what's going on.

There's no fires, no looting, no fighting. Just good hard working, tax paying American citizens protesting a rigged election and the inevitable communism that awaits us.

They stormed the capitol in an attempted coup (Jesus Fucking Christ) and the Senators/Congressmen had to be secured in an undisclosed location. The democratic process of confirming Biden had to be stopped. There was fires. Someone was shot and killed. Police were injured. There was an armed stand off between police and the terrorists.

You suck.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Not sure why you're complaining. It's just a "mostly-peaceful" protest. You know, an idea.

It wasn't though, the second they crossed the security barricades and surrounded the building this was impossible.

The fact you are defending these nutjobs speaks volumes.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

Just imagine if these were black protestors doing the same thing, they would have been massacred by police. These guys just let these hate fuelled nut jobs waltz right in, and even took selfies with them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By deactivated-609b1cfe23050

@NathanDrakeSwag: I refuse to accept that you are being serious.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

I hope Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz are held accountable for what has happened today.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#127  Edited By Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

I find it funny that so many above condemn the storming of a government building, but when the same thing happens in another country, the same people fully support their actions.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 daredevils2k

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ogvampire said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@ogvampire:

Loading Video...

Just one of many incidents of terrorism from your party. Show me anything that happened today that even compares to that.

And there are dozens, if not hundreds more acts of terrorism from BLM and Antifa riots just like that one that happened within the past year.

one woman was shot dead today at the Trump riot. also, do you have any videos of the people on the left attempting coups or trying to destroy our democracy? nope? then GTFO

also, below is the article explaining how the biggest domestic terrorism threat in America is from white supremacists (Trump supporters):

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-white-supremacy-lethal-threat

and once again, there are many reports outlining how the the riots that were blamed on the left by Trump and his cronies were actually incited by Trump supporters. but of course, why would you bother with reality when you're a Trump supporter? you know the Trump supporter's motto... 'leave your brain at the door'. i see that you have done that a long time ago.

So you're telling us that an Antifa member dressed up as a Trump supporter, charged into the Capitol building with people they despise (trump supporters) just to shoot a bystander. Do you know how stupid you sound?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#129 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

@Ring_of_fire said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm seeing peaceful protesting from good conservatives while libs are doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that that isn't what's going on.

There's no fires, no looting, no fighting. Just good hard working, tax paying American citizens protesting a rigged election and the inevitable communism that awaits us.

So...looting is more dangerous than bombs. Got it.

Every single one of these terrorists should be arrested and every single congressman that incited this should be expelled from congress.

It wasn't too long ago the extremists on the right were saying that Obama was going to cancel the election and stay in office. Now we have a wannabe fascist trying to steal the election and the right is all for it.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By comp_atkins

@ogvampire said:

and of course, that lunatic in the WH is still riling up his traitorous supporters. Twitter needs to lock the idiot out

twitter temp banned the president of the united states.

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/06/954190994/twitter-locks-trumps-account-warns-of-permanent-suspension-if-violations-continu

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Planeforger

Okay, so...

• The Capitol is back under control
  • Some of the Republicans who were going to challenge the electoral college votes have changed their minds, and are now happy to accept Biden as president
  • The process of confirming Biden's presidency is back underway
  • Both sides of politics are condemning Trump's role in inciting this violence, and some are calling for his second impeachment and immediate removal from office
  • Several of Trump's staff have resigned, as they can no longer support Trump's actions
  • Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have banned or restricted Trumps' media accounts

So there are some positives coming out of this. Plus this puts the final nail in the coffin of Trump 2024 - there's no way conservative Republicans will support him after today's actions.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 daredevils2k

@Planeforger said:

Okay, so...

• The Capitol is back under control
  • Some of the Republicans who were going to challenge the electoral college votes have changed their minds, and are now happy to accept Biden as president
  • The process of confirming Biden's presidency is back underway
  • Both sides of politics are condemning Trump's role in inciting this violence, and some are calling for his second impeachment and immediate removal from office
  • Several of Trump's staff have resigned, as they can no longer support Trump's actions
  • Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have banned or restricted Trumps' media accounts

So there are some positives coming out of this. Plus this puts the final nail in the coffin of Trump 2024 - there's no way conservative Republicans will support him after today's actions.

thanks for the update, Plane.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Planeforger

@daredevils2k said:

thanks for the update, Plane.

I'm mostly getting the live updates from the (Australian) ABC News page, if you want to read along- https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-07/us-politics-live-updates-donald-trump-protests-washington/13037080

They're one of the more reliable (and unbiased/non-commercially-driven) news sources in Australia.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

And this explains why all three episodes of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire that were supposed to air tonight were moved out of scehdule, though I don't know when they'll be back on TV. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday.

https://deadline.com/2021/01/abc-moves-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-capitol-chaos-1234666160/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-609b1cfe23050

@angeldeb82: That’s what you are thinking about? Oh boy.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#136 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

Hopefully they throw the book at any and all that were arrested. What an embarrassment for the country, and yet another endless reminder how mob mentality can drive stupidity and violence.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6860 Posts

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Not sure why you're complaining. It's just a "mostly-peaceful" protest. You know, an idea.

It wasn't though, the second they crossed the security barricades and surrounded the building this was impossible.

The fact you are defending these nutjobs speaks volumes.

By those standards virtually all BLM protest are not peaceful.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Silentchief
@zaryia said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

They stormed the capitol in an attempted coup (Jesus Fucking Christ) and the Senators/Congressmen had to be secured in an undisclosed location. The democratic process of confirming Biden had to be stopped. There was fires. Someone was shot and killed. Police were injured. There was an armed stand off between police and the terrorists.

You suck.

The only one shot and killed was an unarmed Trump supporter who was murdered by police. Wonder if you and the media will show the same outrage for this victim as the others.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Silentchief
@comp_atkins said:
@ogvampire said:

and of course, that lunatic in the WH is still riling up his traitorous supporters. Twitter needs to lock the idiot out

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/06/954190994/twitter-locks-trumps-account-warns-of-permanent-suspension-if-violations-continu

Calling 73 million plus people traitors?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Zaryia

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You suck.

The only one shot and killed was an unarmed Trump supporter who was murdered by police. Wonder if you and the media will show the same outrage for this victim as the others.

4 deaths now according to the media.

Also why are you even defending this....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@comp_atkins said:
@ogvampire said:

Calling 73 million plus people traitors?

No, just the terrorists who raided the capitol.

BTW do you believe in the voting conspiracy theory from Trump?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You suck.

When BLM riots cause deaths do you blame the protesters or the police? I'm just detecting a weird double standard here. It seems like those on the left are just recently against protest all of a sudden.

Tell me was the 12 year unarmed airforce vet shot by the police a cause for concern to you? Or does it not really matter because she was a white Trump supporter?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By comp_atkins

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Hopefully they throw the book at any and all that were arrested. What an embarrassment for the country, and yet another endless reminder how mob mentality can drive stupidity and violence.

how the building wasn't locked down and the hundreds inside ALL arrested is mind boggling.

something like 29 people only were arrested.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 comp_atkins
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You suck.

source?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Zaryia

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

When BLM riots cause deaths do you blame the protesters or the police? I'm just detecting a weird double standard here. It seems like those on the left are just recently against protest all of a sudden.

Tell me was the 12 year unarmed airforce vet shot by the police a cause for concern to you? Or does it not really matter because she was a white Trump supporter?

I never did that. You're not detecting a double standard. You're deflecting with a straw-man.

Anyway, why are you defending this terrorism. What's wrong with you?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Zaryia
@comp_atkins said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

source?

4 dead after Trump supporters storm U.S. Capitol - CBS News

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

I never did that. You're not detecting a double standard. You're deflecting with a straw-man.

Anyway, why are you defending this terrorism. What's wrong with you?

No I'm asking a simple question which you cant seem to answer because I believe it will catch you in a blatant act of hypocrisy.

Left wing riot peaceful protest.

Right ring riot act of terrorism.

That's called a double standard.