Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#53 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 7618 Posts

well the good news is gamespot looks to have fixed the embed tweet feature. the bad news is the world is utterly utterly f*cked

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9122 Posts

@Master_Live said:

This is garbage.

'garbage' is the perfect description of his presidency

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 16750 Posts

Award-winning HBO Netflix miniseries coming in a decade.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#56 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 2754 Posts

Muh turrism.

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ogvampire

why aren't they using tear gas to disperse the crowd like Trump did to those protestors so he can take a picture in front of a church?

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1611 Posts

Really surprised that those fascist are indeed fascist. Who saw that coming?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19620 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: They're not throwing people in ovens!

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 6897 Posts

Trump supporters hate America and democracy they are terrorists and cops just sit by barely doing a damn thing what a disgrace.

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1085 Posts

Wow! I'm old enough to recall quite a few transfers of power going back to the end of the Reagan presidency (also a Republican). Wasn't today at the Capitol supposed to be a mere formality? All the other transfers of power I remember have been peaceful.

Obviously I'm a Brit.

What the heck is going on here?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35182 Posts

Fox News be like, "Terrorists have stormed capit......What's that? You say it's white, right wing activists? Update, we're being told that patriotic voters are asking nicely for a play date with congress."

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19620 Posts

@mrbojangles25:

ZmanBarzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ZmanBarzel
Member since 2014 • 2519 Posts

@rmiller365: It's now being reported that Pence, not Trump, called in the National Guard.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 18594 Posts

@Bond007uk said:

Wow! I'm old enough to recall quite a few transfers of power going back to the end of the Reagan presidency (also a Republican). Wasn't today at the Capitol supposed to be a mere formality? All the other transfers of power I remember have been peaceful.

Obviously I'm a Brit.

What the heck is going on here?

Trump is despearate to stay in power, because he'll probably die in prison if he gets booted out of office.

Trump has spent the last few weeks/months inciting his supporters to reject the Biden presidency, despite Biden being the clear winner of the election.

Trump's supporters have lapped this up, because either:

• They lack critical thought, and blindly agree with internet conspiracy theories, or
  • They're smart enough to know better, but they don't care about democracy and simply want to stay in power.

Either way, Trump stirred up a mob (e.g. Rudi Guiliani demanded a "trial by combat" earlier today), and the mob has stormed and vandalised the Capitol building in an attempt to jam up the mechanisms of US democracy.

Which is strange, because I'm pretty sure Trump recently demanded 10 year prison sentences for any protestors who vandalise federal buildings.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#69 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 44291 Posts

eee

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 4435 Posts

All disappointment in the "American" people aside, this is all just a part of the never ending cycle of bullshit we're sure to see plenty more of.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 12073 Posts

Oh wow, what a surprise. A shit head con man that's been fueling hatred and stoking conspiracies ended in the storming of our capital.

Trump supporters are a god damn disease.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 14789 Posts

I'm seeing peaceful protesting from good conservatives while libs are doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that that isn't what's going on.

There's no fires, no looting, no fighting. Just good hard working, tax paying American citizens protesting a rigged election and the inevitable communism that awaits us.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14829 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm seeing peaceful protesting from good conservatives while libs are doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that that isn't what's going on.

There's no fires, no looting, no fighting. Just good hard working, tax paying American citizens protesting a rigged election and the inevitable communism that awaits us.

Meanwhile, in reality, they're trespassing, stealing things, vandalizing the capital, and there have been multiple confirmed IED's placed.

**** off.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124914 Posts

Why are the police being so nice to them?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#75 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 47251 Posts

@horgen said:

We know why.
We know why.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Planeforger

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Wrong.

Then again, you already know that.

You're just burying your head in the sand, because it's easier than admitting you've wasted 4+ years idolising the worst president in US history.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Serraph105

@NathanDrakeSwag: a woman got shot.

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15858 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

So...looting is more dangerous than bombs. Got it.

Every single one of these terrorists should be arrested and every single congressman that incited this should be expelled from congress.

It wasn't too long ago the extremists on the right were saying that Obama was going to cancel the election and stay in office. Now we have a wannabe fascist trying to steal the election and the right is all for it.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@horgen said:

Because it was no big deal, just a joint session of congress during the election certification of the most powerful country on the planet. In fact, some of them had time for photos with the rioters!!

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 GirlUSoCrazy  Online
Member since 2015 • 11502 Posts

"Shame what happened to your democracy and peace & order, that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess! "

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 2814 Posts

Soooo when does Civil War 2 start???

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ogvampire
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@Planeforger: I would like to find those people and shake their hands. About time someone put CNN in their place. F*ck Communist News Network.

haha! Nathan Drake Swag needs a diaper change

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20468 Posts

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 HoolaHoopMan

Pence, bro. It's time to have a chat with the cabinet and save us 2 more weeks of this shit. Asshole has to go. His twitter is reinforcing this with every post.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Serraph105

@Master_Live: he's seriously still stoking the fires. It's fucking unbelievable, when I should really just expect it at this point.

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ogvampire

and of course, that lunatic in the WH is still riling up his traitorous supporters. Twitter needs to lock the idiot out

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#90 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2934 Posts

Not sure why you're complaining. It's just a "mostly-peaceful" protest. You know, an idea.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1669 Posts

I have news that the U.S. Capitol is now secure, and the Electoral College vote counting can resume.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-capitol/u-s-capitol-building-now-secure-official-idUSKBN29B30D

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 NathanDrakeSwag

@ogvampire:

Loading Video...

Just one of many incidents of terrorism from your party. Show me anything that happened today that even compares to that.

And there are dozens, if not hundreds more acts of terrorism from BLM and Antifa riots just like that one that happened within the past year.

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1611 Posts

Sadly democrats will probably be too soft as a response with their "now is the time to heal' talk. You don't heal cancer, you extract it, then heal.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#94 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49307 Posts

@mattbbpl: ah, that's the word I was looking for. TY.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Planeforger

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I would like to find those people and shake their hands. About time someone put CNN in their place.

So you support rioting and property damage, but only when it's from right-wing protestors?

I'm pretty sure that makes you a hypocr-

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

F*ck Communist News Network.

Oh. Nevermind, you're just one of the brainwashed masses of Trump supporters.

Hopefully Trump hasn't swindled you into making any donations to his post-presidency legal defence fund.

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15858 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos said:

Sadly democrats will probably be too soft as a response with their "now is the time to heal' talk. You don't heal cancer, you extract it, then heal.

And you can't heal what doesn't want to be healed. It would be one thing if the people who responsible had an "Oh shit, I fucked up and need to fix it" moment, but the likelihood of that happening is slim to none as they love Trump more than they love America (if they love America at all, which I doubt)

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ogvampire

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@ogvampire:

Loading Video...

Just one of many incidents of terrorism from your party. Show me anything that happened today that even compares to that.

And there are dozens, if not hundreds more acts of terrorism from BLM and Antifa riots just like that one that happened within the past year.

one woman was shot dead today at the Trump riot. also, do you have any videos of the people on the left attempting coups or trying to destroy our democracy? nope? then GTFO

also, below is the article explaining how the biggest domestic terrorism threat in America is from white supremacists (Trump supporters):

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-white-supremacy-lethal-threat

and once again, there are many reports outlining how the the riots that were blamed on the left by Trump and his cronies were actually incited by Trump supporters. but of course, why would you bother with reality when you're a Trump supporter? you know the Trump supporter's motto... 'leave your brain at the door'. i see that you have done that a long time ago.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 7767 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@ogvampire:

Loading Video...

You cannot compare incidents in urban rioting to people storming our highest federal offices like enemy combatants. There's no downplaying this. If anything, DC is going to end up being even more fortified after this fiasco

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 NathanDrakeSwag

@ogvampire said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@ogvampire:

Loading Video...

one woman was shot dead today at the Trump riot. also, do you have any videos of the people on the left attempting coups or trying to destroy our democracy? nope? then GTFO

also, below is the article explaining how the biggest domestic terrorism threat in America is from white supremacists (Trump supporters):

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-white-supremacy-lethal-threat

and once again, there are many reports outlining how the the riots that were blamed on the left by Trump and his cronies were actually incited by Trump supporters. but of course, why would you bother with reality when you're a Trump supporter? you know the Trump supporter's motto... 'leave your brain at the door'. i see that you have done that a long time ago.

You can't find a single video that paints today's peaceful protesters in a bad light or else you would have posted it. Maybe some got a little rowdy over the fear of looming communism destroying our country and broke some CNN camera equipment in hopes of saving someone from being brainwashed.

What I'm hearing about the woman is she was shot by Antifa who dressed up as Trump supporters to sneak into the protest. That's why the media doesn't want to release details because it will ruin their "Trump supporters are fascists" narrative.

And you are the one who can GTFO with your tinfoil hat articles. I deal in facts. Not conspiracy theories.