Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator  Online
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts

https://news.gallup.com/poll/389033/biden-year-one-approval-ratings-subpar-extremely-polarized.aspx

During his first year in office, an average of 48.9% of Americans approved of the job President Joe Biden was doing. Biden's job approval ratings started relatively strong at 57%, but by September had plunged to 43%. A new Gallup poll finds 40% of U.S. adults approving of the job he is doing, his lowest to date.

Biden Has Lost Most Support Among Independents

The decline in Biden's approval over the course of 2021 has mostly been seen among political independents, among whom 33% approve of the president now compared with ratings of 50% or higher during the first six months of his presidency.

Record Polarization for a First-Year President

Biden's extremely low approval ratings from Republicans throughout 2021, and the extremely high ratings from Democrats, led to levels of political party polarization beyond any for a first-year president and only exceeded once previously in any presidential year.

It was an eventful ride through 2021 so it's no surprise to see ratings slip to account for that. Throughout the year, we dealt with the following news stories (I'm sure I missed some others):

• January 6th Riot at the Capitol;
  • Democrats take control of the United State Senate;
  • House impeaches President Trump who is then later acquitted;
  • Delta COVID-19 variant;
  • Afghanistan fiasco;
  • Job growth (6.4 million jobs);
  • Omicron COVID-19 variant;
  • Inflation/consumer prices;
  • Extreme weather events (Texas winter fiasco, flooding, wildfires etc);
  • Border fiasco.

How would you rate the first year of Biden's "return to normalcy"?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

They got Biden in the WH, and have control of Congress... yet, they still haven't delivered on anything they promised they would. Biden hasn't "shut down" Covid and in fact, he's been lazy and incompetent when it comes to his other promises on the matter (like the tests). Inflation continues to go up, which effectively lowers wages across the board, and has he, his party, or his followers taken ANY responsibility for ANY of their failures at this point? Just more blame and division, more scapegoats.

What an abysmal failure.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Biden has the unlucky position of inheriting an economy that is still suffering from some COVID stress, and like most presidents, get the blame whether or not he deserves it (Hint: he mostly doesn't). It's fairly standard for people to gauge their 'feelings' on things rather than objective measures. These same detractors would also have you believe he's responsible for inflation and supply chain restrictions that are mirrored in Europe and Canada.

It's also disappointing that Sinema and Manchin have been holdouts on some of his policy initiatives like BBB. But it's good to see that our debt ceiling fight didn't drag out and we passed infrastructure spending. For this alone I'm happy with having him in office.

There's also the state of COVID which Biden can only do so much. He can't control the GOP death cult from dragging down vaccination rates and drawing down economic activity in the process. They're essentially threatening suicide and chiding Biden for not being able to walk them down off of their self imposed ledge.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:

They got Biden in the WH, and have control of Congress... yet, they still haven't delivered on anything they promised they would.

An infrastructure bill was passed. There you go, one example of why you're still a liar.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden has the unlucky position of inheriting an economy that is still suffering from some COVID stress, and like most presidents, get the blame whether or not he deserves it (Hint: he mostly doesn't). It's fairly standard for people to gauge their 'feelings' on things rather than objective measures. These same detractors would also have you believe he's responsible for inflation and supply chain restrictions that are mirrored in Europe and Canada.

It's also disappointing that Sinema and Manchin have been holdouts on some of his policy initiatives like BBB. But it's good to see that our debt ceiling fight didn't drag out and we passed infrastructure spending. For this alone I'm happy with having him in office.

There's also the state of COVID which Biden can only do so much. He can't control the GOP death cult from dragging down vaccination rates and drawing down economic activity in the process. They're essentially threatening suicide and chiding Biden for not being able to walk them down off of their self imposed ledge.

Biden has done no more in response to Covid than the person who preceded him. But while you people said Trump is responsible for killing millions, Biden "can only do so much."

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:

Biden has done no more in response to Covid than the person who preceded him. But while you people said Trump is responsible for killing millions, Biden "can only do so much."

Puh-lease. Ignoring how incorrect this is, the fact that Biden and his administration have even acknowledged it's a problem from day 1 is doing more than Trump and his ilk ever did.

But let's just look at this week only. Here's two examples of just how much more he's doing than our last death plague leader. This is waaaaaaay too easy with you.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/19/1074037421/the-biden-administration-will-give-out-400-million-free-n95-masks

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/13/1072730868/biden-announces-plans-to-buy-500-million-more-covid-tests-and-to-offer-free-mask

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:

Puh-lease. Ignoring how incorrect this is, the fact that Biden and his administration have even acknowledged it's a problem from day 1 is doing more than Trump and his ilk ever did.

But let's just look at this week only. Here's two examples of just how much more he's doing than our last death plague leader. This is waaaaaaay too easy with you.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/19/1074037421/the-biden-administration-will-give-out-400-million-free-n95-masks

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/13/1072730868/biden-announces-plans-to-buy-500-million-more-covid-tests-and-to-offer-free-mask

So is that what Biden's big accomplishment was? Acknowledging it was a problem? No vaccines? No medications? Failed to provide states with their requested amount of treatments and therapeutics his administration promised. Failed to deliver on tests. Face it, Biden failed on Covid if measured by the same metric you people measured Trump's performance.

Your fake news links tell of things Biden says he will do, or things his administration says they'll do. He's been making promises since the beginning. I want to know what he has actually done and delivered on.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58453 Posts

I am not a Biden fan, but I do feel bad for the guy; not only did he inherit an objectively bad mess from his predecessor, but subjectively he was doomed to fail because frankly anyone coming after Trump was going to have a lot to deal with.

With that said, I think he has done well given what he has had to deal with. Is there even a way someone can come into office...

• ....after one of the worst presidents in the history of the US just left...
  • ...there was an attempted insurrection after the election...
  • ...a pandemic that has cost hundreds of thousands of American lives over the span of a couple years (and people still won't help themselves to get better)...
  • ...is obligated to leave the longest war in US history because of an agreement you had nothing to do with...
  • ...inherit some of the worst international relationships since George W. Bush...

...is there any way someone could do all that and still come out smelling like a rose? I think not.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

I am not a Biden fan, but I do feel bad for the guy; not only did he inherit an objectively bad mess from his predecessor, but subjectively he was doomed to fail because frankly anyone coming after Trump was going to have a lot to deal with.

With that said, I think he has done well given what he has had to deal with. Is there even a way someone can come into office...

• ...a pandemic that has cost hundreds of thousands of American lives over the span of a couple years (and people still won't help themselves to get better)...
  • ...is obligated to leave the longest war in US history because of an agreement you had nothing to do with...
  • ...inherit some of the worst international relationships since George W. Bush...

...is there any way someone could do all that and still come out smelling like a rose? I think not.

And also have the opposing party flat out refusing to work for the country.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38685 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:

So is that what Biden's big accomplishment was? Acknowledging it was a problem? No vaccines? No medications? Failed to provide states with their requested amount of treatments and therapeutics his administration promised. Failed to deliver on tests. Face it, Biden failed on Covid if measured by the same metric you people measured Trump's performance.

Your fake news links tell of things Biden says he will do, or things his administration says they'll do. He's been making promises since the beginning. I want to know what he has actually done and delivered on.

lol still going with the "fake news" angle? 2018 called, they want their catch phrase back.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:

The test are already available for order, so try again. Just accept the loss and move on.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eoten

@mrbojangles25 said:

Anything to not hold Biden responsible for his failures eh? Whenever one party is in, does the same exact things as the last one, all the problems are the other guy's fault, never your own. They inherited this, these people won't work with him. The excuses you use for one are never acceptable when used by the other team.

And you people wonder why shit just continues to go down hill after every election regardless of who wins...

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

It sucks that Biden is simultaneously faking Covid numbers and failing to contain Covid. It's a quantic political imbroglio.

It's a bad situation. I always said I was sorry for whoever came after Trump but I wasn't quite expecting a perfect storm. Trump was fucked by that storm also, even if he was incredibly bad - like everyone not on the cult saying the trade war was going to cause inflation... et voilà! - but he would probably get a second mandate if it wasn't for Covid. But at least he inherited a great situation from Obama, Biden inherited a big bag of shit, most of it directly from Trump.

Then you have your country so divided that some prefer to die than to take a vaccine because big pharma shadow government lizard people.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Lol people are actually that stupid to think Biden is a decent president. Man Trump was a derp but Biden takes the cake for THE DUMBEST pos to reach office, which sums up the people who voted for him.

Don't worry though he's a great President for being the first President to fall going up stairs (twice), wearing a mask during a Zoom call and sniffing little girls hair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@Ballroompirate: You think he went to the Epstein parties with Trump, or Trump was going alone?

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: The women at those parties are probably too old for Biden /shrug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@Ballroompirate: And not his daughter either. My bad.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58453 Posts

@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Anything to not hold Biden responsible for his failures eh? Whenever one party is in, does the same exact things as the last one, all the problems are the other guy's fault, never your own. They inherited this, these people won't work with him. The excuses you use for one are never acceptable when used by the other team.

And you people wonder why shit just continues to go down hill after every election regardless of who wins...

I'd be saying this for anyone following Trump and inheriting COVID, Afghanistan, and so on. Has nothing to do with Biden lol, maybe you missed the part where I said "I am not a Biden fan".

With that said, the fact is that Republicans are pure shit, and Democrats are just mostly shitty. It's not a fun choice to make but at the end of the day less shit is better than pure shit.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6852 Posts

Dang, did you see JFK's numbers?!?75%!

I never knew approval numbers could go that high!

OT: My main gripe, he didn't do much for students loans. I assumed he was lying, and that helped ease the disappointment.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Eoten

@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I'd be saying this for anyone following Trump and inheriting COVID, Afghanistan, and so on. Has nothing to do with Biden lol, maybe you missed the part where I said "I am not a Biden fan".

With that said, the fact is that Republicans are pure shit, and Democrats are just mostly shitty. It's not a fun choice to make but at the end of the day less shit is better than pure shit.

Yet, Trump also inherited Covid, and Afghanistan, do you feel bad for him? Or does Biden get a pass for that D by his name?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Ballroompirate said:

Lol people are actually that stupid to think Biden is a decent president. Man Trump was a derp but Biden takes the cake

Biden is substantially better than Trump. To keep this on topic, the TC's link even has Biden 10% above Trump. Trump's first year approval is a historic low. His last year is the lowest in history.

@Ballroompirate said:

Biden takes the cake for THE DUMBEST pos to reach office, which sums up the people who voted for him.

Trump's base is the lowest educated voter base in modern history.

@Ballroompirate said:

Don't worry though he's a great President for being the first President to fall going up stairs (twice), wearing a mask during a Zoom call and sniffing little girls hair.

Sounds like you just got into politics if this is your problem with Biden.

@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yet, Trump also inherited Covid,

This is objectively false. Covid started during his term, and he absolutely botched our response going by multiple studies. It's one of the reasons he left with the lowest approval rating since 1944.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eoten

In Joe Biden's 60 or so years in public office, what is his greatest achievements and biggest accomplishments? I mean, if poor ol' Joe merely inherited a bad situation, then certainly he's done some great things in his over half-century long career, right? And his poor performance as president isn't just some fluke...

What about Harris? Surely she has some significant achievements in her career that are noteworthy, right? Can anybody name some of these?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3741 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Let's no be disingenuous here. There are stark differences between the previous president who was a complete clown for downplaying the danger of covid, lying about the severity of the pandemic, and opposing masks vs Biden's approach. It's clear that Trump created a cult of anti-common sense covid deniers among his cultish base.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eoten

Still waiting for someone to tell me what noteworthy things Joe Biden has done in over half a decade in public office.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16587 Posts

I said it before, if the right brings anyone other than trump as the next candidate, they will lose period. Out of all the turds on the right, trump is sole exception. He's far above anyone else, he's on his own level. And no trump isn't perfect, he does have some bad habits but he's still the president we need. One of the greatest presidents of all time if I have to be honest.

joementia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 joementia
Member since 2022 • 193 Posts

One year approval ratings are essenitally worthless. Lots of presidents struggled in their first few years.

gamefan606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 gamefan606
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

While I'm happy that the infrastructure bill passed, I can't ignore the fact that he and his party rolled over and couldn't pull through with raising the minimum wage or forgiving student debt. I value progress over compromise and Biden hasn't excelled much in either category. Not too optimistic about the next three years but I'm open to being proven wrong.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@gamefan606 said:

While I'm happy that the infrastructure bill passed, I can't ignore the fact that he and his party rolled over and couldn't pull through with raising the minimum wage or forgiving student debt. I value progress over compromise and Biden hasn't excelled much in either category. Not too optimistic about the next three years but I'm open to being proven wrong.

Why should student debt be cancelled?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127525 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gamefan606 said:

Isn't the single biggest thing holding the younger generations back these days?

Granted it is band aid and doesn't solve the underlying problem, it would still help.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@girlusocrazy: Not surprising seeing the current president is basically braindead, which is the nicest way I can put it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@horgen said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Granted it is band aid and doesn't solve the underlying problem, it would still help.

Poor choices are the biggest thing. Kids all want to go to college but don't have a career plan in place. And many waste time by switching degrees while in school. I would say student debt should be manageable with low interest rates and a grace period. Community college is affordable for getting some classes out of the way as well and then switching to university.

joementia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 joementia
Member since 2022 • 193 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gamefan606 said:

Because that way colleges can charge even higher tuition.

But seriously, the price of college is outrageous. I know of some schools charging upwards of 70k PER YEAR. It would be smarter to address the astronomical rise in costs first.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Eoten

@horgen said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@gamefan606 said:

And the rest of the country should be penalized for their poor decisions? Maybe we should look into K-12 failing to prepare these kids for adulthood, pressuring them into going to college when they cannot afford it, guaranteed loans enforced by legislation that forces banks to give loans to those who are not in a financial system to pay it back. Lots of issues contributing to this problem. Forcing everyone to pay for it not only ignores the problem, but exacerbates it further.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127525 Posts

@eoten said:

And the rest of the country should be penalized for their poor decisions? Maybe we should look into K-12 failing to prepare these kids for adulthood, pressuring them into going to college when they cannot afford it, guaranteed loans enforced by legislation that forces banks to give loans to those who are not in a financial system to pay it back. Lots of issues contributing to this problem. Forcing everyone to pay for it not only ignores the problem, but exacerbates it further.

The economy would most likely grow quicker if student debt was eliminated. The money would be spent elsewhere, probably some increased consumption...

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@horgen: How so, if those students aren't paying for it the rest of us would...taxing us more isn't going to help the economy.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

I kind of think we are going to see two one term presidents in a row.

Most people voted against Trump (rightly so) and not so much for Biden. I think he's doing the lackluster job most people expect out of him.

@gamefan606: "I can't ignore the fact that he and his party rolled over and couldn't pull through with raising the minimum wage or forgiving student debt."

Yes. On top of that he hasn't even gotten the party behind fighting climate change in a real way, which is something I think nearly every democrat would see as a positive thing to get done. Now he has done some stuff via executive order, meaning he is personally behind fighting climate change, but he's not really come through on this in any sort of meaningful way.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#38 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator  Online
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts

@horgen said:
@eoten said:

The economy would most likely grow quicker if student debt was eliminated. The money would be spent elsewhere, probably some increased consumption...

What about mortgage debt? Maybe no rent either?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Eoten

@horgen said:
@eoten said:

That is absolutely ridiculous because cancellation of said debt would result in massive inflation and wages as a whole plummeting because of it. You'd be harming millions of innocent households just to buy the college dropout vote for the next election.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-628e6669daebe

The whole US system exists around debt. Faster they find ways for you to create more debt than the other way around.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eoten

Nobody has answered my question yet. What has Biden accomplished in his career? What has he actually succeeded in doing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@eoten: Isn't he a politician that achieved the highest position one can aspire to achieve?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eoten
@ghost_of_phobos said:

@eoten: Isn't he a politician that achieved the highest position one can aspire to achieve?

Is that your criteria for selecting leaders? If he gets in, it's good enough? You can't name a single thing he has done in his 50+ year long career in public office. Why? Because he's never done anything. So why are you people so surprised a guy whose only achievement in 50+ years is being elected, still only has that as his only and greatest achievement? Why are you people so surprised he's a flop? Was there something he, or even Harris has done that would have ever suggested either one would anything less than incompetent?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe

@eoten: I have no idea, but you basically quoting Trump's rhetoric used against Biden, plus you being constantly caught in lies here, I'm not going to take your word as truth.

I imagine if he is a career politician he must have been involved in passing legislation, negotiations, diplomacy and so on during his decades doing his job. But I do get the logic, if you vote in someone who been a con artist all his life and has several bankruptcies on his CV, should you expect anything else once he is elected?

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I look at the real facts, with Trump I had more money in my pocket. Prices were much lower but now going up every day. Biden has done what, nothing to help people period. Blaming it on Trump is a joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@rrjim1: There's plenty of places outside of the US dealing with inflation right now due to the impact of Covid. Add to that a trade war, which at the time many advised against because it would cause inflation.

Obviously it's the obligation of any administration in any country to do the best possible job in any circumstance. But context matters.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Eoten

@ghost_of_phobos said:

@eoten: I have no idea, but you basically quoting Trump's rhetoric used against Biden, plus you being constantly caught in lies here, I'm not going to take your word as truth.

I imagine if he is a career politician he must have been involved in passing legislation, negotiations, diplomacy and so on during his decades doing his job. But I do get the logic, if you vote in someone who been a con artist all his life and has several bankruptcies on his CV, should you expect anything else once he is elected?

I'm not quoting anybody's rhetoric. What I say is brutally obvious for anyone willing to look at the reality. Joe Biden has never accomplished anything in his entire political career outside of being elected.

Show me some of that noteworthy legislation he backed and promoted as a Senator, if you can find any. Because politics have become so tribal and divisive, and party elites having as much control over elections as they do, we now have an incompetent, senile, dinosaur in the white house who has pretty much fucked up everything he's ever tried to do in the past year.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Eoten
@ghost_of_phobos said:

@rrjim1: There's plenty of places outside of the US dealing with inflation right now due to the impact of Covid. Add to that a trade war, which at the time many advised against because it would cause inflation.

Obviously it's the obligation of any administration in any country to do the best possible job in any circumstance. But context matters.

Again, Covid didn't cause inflation. The piss poor management of it, all those stimulus checks, unemployment, lockdown bullcrap included. You know who is suffering the least problems? Areas that went with the least restrictions. Who treated Covid as you would any other disease by focusing effort on those who are actually vulnerable and let the rest of the population go about their lives. And you cannot find any of them that has done noticeably worse than average, and in general they did, and are still doing better than those who went all-in on restrictions.

So using Covid as an excuse is just that, digging for an excuse to defend a performance so poor it defies all excuses you could possibly make for the man.

You know, there's no shame in being intellectually honest with yourself and admitting he was a very poor choice.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@ghost_of_phobos said:

Again, Covid didn't cause inflation. The piss poor management of it, all those stimulus checks, unemployment, lockdown bullcrap included. You know who is suffering the least problems? Areas that went with the least restrictions. Who treated Covid as you would any other disease by focusing effort on those who are actually vulnerable and let the rest of the population go about their lives. And you cannot find any of them that has done noticeably worse than average, and in general they did, and are still doing better than those who went all-in on restrictions.

So using Covid as an excuse is just that, digging for an excuse to defend a performance so poor it defies all excuses you could possibly make for the man.

You know, there's no shame in being intellectually honest with yourself and admitting he was a very poor choice.

So a global inflation was caused by stimulus checks in the US.😂😂😂😂

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: There's a tinge of truth to it. Most of the inflation is caused by global factors, yes. But we did trade a small portion of additional inflation in exchange for some additional growth (note that we are the only oecd country to be back above pre-covid economic levels).