Biden claims 200 million Americans have died from the corona virus.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

Just another gaffe, but really? 2/3s of America dead? I don't care if people say Trump is worse... he probably is, but this still doesn't make this candidate any better. We're in for a rough 4 years regardless of who wins in Nov.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-200-million-die-from-covid.amp

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

This is the standard type of slip of the tongue that most people make with regularity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Now you are just looking for crap to be mad about.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Biden's mind isn't functioning correctly, he's old, senile, and barely even knows where he is half the time. What did you expect? He probably inhaled too many hair follicles.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eoten

Just think, if the election isn't determined by January, and the DNC will do everything in their power to stall it, this could be your third option. Not sure what's worse, this, or Biden. Perhaps they're suffering from late-stage TDS?

Loading Video...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

This is the standard type of slip of the tongue that most people make with regularity.

to be fair, I think the right are entitled to overreact with Biden as much as the left overreacts with Trump's slipups.

Just goes to show there are pricks on both sides.

Do the smart thing and ignore it.

@eoten said:

Just think, if the election isn't determined by January, and the DNC will do everything in their power to stall it, this could be your third option. Not sure what's worse, this, or Biden. Perhaps they're suffering from late-stage TDS?

Loading Video...

OK that was weird.

Get these old farts out of politics. FFS just get them out. Anyone who has served for 20+ years? out. Anyone older than 70? Out.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eoten

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:

to be fair, I think the right are entitled to overreact with Biden as much as the left overreacts with Trump's slipups.

Just goes to show there are pricks on both sides.

Do the smart thing and ignore it.

@eoten said:

Loading Video...

OK that was weird.

Get these old farts out of politics. FFS just get them out. Anyone who has served for 20+ years? out. Anyone older than 70? Out.

Her district is so gerrymandered that even with this, and her double standards with the hair salon there's no risk of her ever being voted out. She'll die in office of old age, or whatever disease is effecting her mind.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

So what? Biden said million when he meant to say thousand. This is the same level of problem McCain accidentally endorsing Obama at Romney's campaign event or Obama accidentally saying that there's 57 states. It's literally not a problem, or as Republicans like to say, "a nothing burger".

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

So you've never made mistakes?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Fark you guys are in full panic mode picking up even the most insignificant little mistakes to cling onto.

Good luck kids.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@joshrmeyer said:

Just another gaffe, but really? 2/3s of America dead? I don't care if people say Trump is worse... he probably is, but this still doesn't make this candidate any better. We're in for a rough 4 years regardless of who wins in Nov.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-200-million-die-from-covid.amp

Verbal gaff vs actually contributing to those deaths....

Gee I wonder which is worse.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:

Her district is so gerrymandered that even with this

Your team uses gerrymandering a lot more, because they are less popular. Just a heads up, this is funny to see a conservative bash a Democrat for gerrymandering.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

Is this what passes for a relevant thread? Trump is arguing eugenics in Minnesota but I didn't see you make a thread for that gaffe. I wonder why?

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

Whenever I see stuff like this, I think "well, it's obviously a simple slip - not a big deal." Then I think "Would the current president be given a pass for saying this, or would it be "FACT CHECK - FALSE" and a half dozen articles be written talking about how he's a liability in international negotiations because he can't control his words. I realize then that, to be consistent, we should absolutely rake Biden over the coals for this.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

It's a covfefe I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges of the investigation.

Loading Video...
Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

Odd that he would make this mistake - I'm sure he still plans on their vote with expanded mail-in-voting.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JoshRMeyer

So I guess everytime I make a Biden thread, I also need to make a Trump one so I don't upset a certain side. Bunch of children lol. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this post ruffled some feathers. And there's no point in making Trump posts since zaryia and others have that covered on a daily basis. Chill out people... they are both turds that we'll have to deal with for the next 4 years.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

So I guess everytime I make a Biden thread, I also need to make a Trump one so I don't upset a certain side. Bunch of children lol. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this post ruffled some feathers. And there's no point in making Trump posts since zaryia and others have that covered on a daily basis. Chill out people... they are both turds that we'll have to deal with for the next 4 years.

It was a pretty run of the mill gaffe, all things considered. Maybe the problem is that you felt this was topic worthy as most of us don't think so. Comparisons to Trump are bound to happen given his erratic and lying behavior on a daily basis. As most MAGA morons say, 'Big nothing burger'.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@joshrmeyer: biden does atleast 1 of these woopsies a day, its all par for coarse, hes loosing his mind but whatevs

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@jeezers: Trump does 12 of them hour and you don’t care.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

It’s one thing to slip up on occasion and quickly correct yourself, but to ignore it makes you wonder if they caught it. This isn’t a minor flub, it’s quite shocking. We’re not talking about the 2nd key person at the Gap here, but the President of the United States aka the leader of the free world.

And lefties making excuses for him forces me to question their intelligence level. This isn’t funny or excusable anymore. The man is obviously mentally unfit for one of the hardest jobs in the world.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

You can mispeak in a moment, but that misstatements doesn't become policy full steam ahead, except under Trump. Trumpt took a Sharpie to a weather map because he misspoke about the path of a hurricane and instead of admitting to a mistake he altered weather forecast data just so he could argue he wasn't wrong. Someone who can never admit to a mistake when he makes a dozen before second breakfast probably isn't fit to lead a country.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

It’s one thing to slip up on occasion and quickly correct yourself, but to ignore it makes you wonder if they caught it. This isn’t a minor flub, it’s quite shocking. We’re not talking about the 2nd key person at the Gap here, but the President of the United States aka the leader of the free world.

And lefties making excuses for him forces me to question their intelligence level. This isn’t funny or excusable anymore. The man is obviously mentally unfit for one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Lefties don't make excuses for trump.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eoten

@Sevenizz said:

What? You weren't convinced of his sanity when he was talking about blonde hair legs that stick up in the sun and how little kids would run his legs, and how much he likes kids jumping on his lap?

Surely this convinced you he still has all his faculties.

Loading Video...

But, at least he knows he's running for president, right?

Loading Video...

I guess not. I wonder if he even remembers where he comes from?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eoten

Imagine if Trump said this stupid shit.

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia

@eoten said:

Imagine if Trump said this stupid shit.

I mean.......this is some serious gas-lighting even for you,

https://www.shortlist.com/news/most-ridiculous-trump-quotes-ever

https://time.com/5620936/donald-trump-revolutionary-war-airports/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51213003

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@joshrmeyer: lol why doesn’t Fox News report all the lies Trump said, i miss spoke many times not defending old fart but that happens to all of us

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JoshRMeyer

@sheep99: That's CNNs job... it goes both ways unfortunately.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@joshrmeyer: are you trying to tell me CNN is more of a news channel than fox lol

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4210 Posts

@sheep99: I mean from what I’ve seen of Fox lately, they’re a lot more varied, sure they’re conservative, but they cover all sort of topics, they speak about issues. Even Trump will criticize Fox from time to time. In that sense cnn and fox are equals in terms of quality I think.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JoshRMeyer

@sheep99: I don't know where you got that from but I was saying one outlet reports negatively about one political side and the other does the same with the opposite political side. Although I have seen CNN recently fact checking Biden, so I give them some credit for that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zaryia

@sheep99 said:

@joshrmeyer: are you trying to tell me CNN is more of a news channel than fox lol

They are.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@zaryia said:
@sheep99 said:

They are.

CNN is not a news channel, they are a PR firm for the Democrat Party fronting as a news channel.