Biden brags about the Democrats voter fraud organization

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

883

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 883 Posts

Biden brags about having the “most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320117044612943872

Freudian slip?

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

16517

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16517 Posts

Lacks context. Got a more complete video of this?

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14688

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14688 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Lacks context. Got a more complete video of this?

Trolls and hacked accounts don't like things like "complete statements" and "context."

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6447

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6447 Posts

In Biden’s defense, he’s getting old and forgetful. But I’m sure he’d make a great president - despite being gaffe prone...often.

Maybe being held up in his basement not taking questions concerning his son’s email scandal that implicates him too will be all the rest he needs!

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

171626

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 171626 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

In Biden’s defense, he’s getting old and forgetful. But I’m sure he’d make a great president - despite being gaffe prone...often.

Maybe being held up in his basement not taking questions concerning his son’s email scandal that implicates him too will be all the rest he needs!

Amazing how you parrot all trump's insults.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6447

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6447 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Amazing how you support a man going senile, would dramatically increase your taxes, and won’t do a damn thing in office - like his last 47 years.

And I didn’t even bring up his current corruption scandal there’s verifiable proof of lol.

Luckily, he doesn’t stand a chance of winning.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14688

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14688 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Amazing how you support a man going senile, would dramatically increase your taxes, and won’t do a damn thing in office - like his last 47 years.

So he won't do anything, but also my taxes will increase.

lol k.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6447

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6447 Posts

@Vaasman: Obama raised taxes after Bush Jr and what did he do? Approve gay marriage when he initially campaigned against it? Doesn’t sound like that would cost a few trillion dollars.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2014

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#9 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2014 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Amazing how you support a man going senile, would dramatically increase your taxes, and won’t do a damn thing in office - like his last 47 years.

So he won't do anything, but also my taxes will increase.

lol k.

How is Biden NOT going to increase your taxes to pay for all the dumb shit he wants to do?

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6447

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6447 Posts

@eoten: What has he even promised besides the stupid Paris climate accord thingy?

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2014

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#11 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2014 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@eoten: What has he even promised besides the stupid Paris climate accord thingy?

Healthcare (for illegals too), education, not only that but his energy ideas will make the cost of living skyrocketed for a lot of families on the brink of poverty, forcing them over that edge, a lot of jobs will be lost, so those people won't be paying into the tax revenue. And of course, repealing the tax cuts that benefit EVERYONE. So yeah, Biden gets elected, your taxes are going up, you will have less money at the end of the month.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

57548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#12 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I dont think the democrats have ever pushed voter fraud. Most of that is rumormongering by foreign countries to disrupt our faith in democracy.

Avatar image for Gaming-Planet
Gaming-Planet

20467

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20467 Posts

That's just joe being demented.

Avatar image for sheep99
sheep99

377

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 377 Posts

@Maxpowers_32: Where is the full video lacks context to me its just another propaganda video pushed by Trump administration. Prove me wrong by posting the full video i could not find it.

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

791

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 791 Posts

Biden will eat your children!!!

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14149

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14149 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:

That's literally just a verbal slip.

You HAVE to come up with a real October surprise, 1 week left. This kind of shit isn't going to cut it Max.

Meanwhile all those anti-voting Trump lawsuits that keep failing are not verbal slips, they are quite clearly intended as written.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14149

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14149 Posts
@eoten said:
@Sevenizz said:

@eoten: What has he even promised besides the stupid Paris climate accord thingy?

Healthcare (for illegals too), education, not only that but his energy ideas will make the cost of living skyrocketed for a lot of families on the brink of poverty, forcing them over that edge, a lot of jobs will be lost, so those people won't be paying into the tax revenue. And of course, repealing the tax cuts that benefit EVERYONE. So yeah, Biden gets elected, your taxes are going up, you will have less money at the end of the month.

Multiple analysts (Moodys and Oxford) have Biden's projected economy superior to Trumps projected ones. GDP and Jobs. Like most Blue vs Red Presidents over the last 80 years.

Your opinions are not good.

Use more facts and data.

@Sevenizz said:

@Vaasman: Obama raised taxes after Bush Jr and what did he do? Approve gay marriage when he initially campaigned against it? Doesn’t sound like that would cost a few trillion dollars.

He literally helped end the recession...

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

36792

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#18 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36792 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

In Biden’s defense, he’s getting old and forgetful. But I’m sure he’d make a great president - despite being gaffe prone...often.

Maybe being held up in his basement not taking questions concerning his son’s email scandal that implicates him too will be all the rest he needs!

Amazing how you parrot all trump's insults.

that's all he has left at this point.

last gasps of a failing political movement.

Avatar image for sheep99
sheep99

377

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#19 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 377 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: true, also don’t forget drinking blood of babies and pizza gate all true

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14688

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14688 Posts

@eoten said:
@Vaasman said:
@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Amazing how you support a man going senile, would dramatically increase your taxes, and won’t do a damn thing in office - like his last 47 years.

So he won't do anything, but also my taxes will increase.

lol k.

How is Biden NOT going to increase your taxes to pay for all the dumb shit he wants to do?

So what you're saying is he actually will get lots done? Boy you trolls need to get your story straight.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2014

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#21 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2014 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@eoten said:
@Vaasman said:
@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Amazing how you support a man going senile, would dramatically increase your taxes, and won’t do a damn thing in office - like his last 47 years.

So he won't do anything, but also my taxes will increase.

lol k.

How is Biden NOT going to increase your taxes to pay for all the dumb shit he wants to do?

So what you're saying is he actually will get lots done? Boy you trolls need to get your story straight.

I think like most politicians he'll promise shit he doesn't intend to deliver on, but raise your taxes anyway. And those making over $400K ain't going to pay it, the lower and middle classes will.

Avatar image for netracing
netracing

881

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#22 netracing
Member since 2018 • 881 Posts

I see conservatives are projecting again.

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
Sushiglutton

8318

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#23 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 8318 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Lacks context. Got a more complete video of this?

I found one that was a little bit longer. Basically if you suspect voter fraud you can report it to this organization. So it’s an attempt to prevent voter fraud.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

171626

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 171626 Posts

I remember when misleading topics were locked...........

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

48544

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 48544 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Amazing how you support a man going senile, would dramatically increase your taxes, and won’t do a damn thing in office - like his last 47 years.

And I didn’t even bring up his current corruption scandal there’s verifiable proof of lol.

Luckily, he doesn’t stand a chance of winning.

He stands a very good chance of winning, though nothing is guaranteed.

With that said, I wouldn't say Biden is senile, he is just old. Thankfully only the election is a publicity contest, the actual presidency you can take a few minutes, think about things, and then respond well; I'm not really worried about Biden's age, just disappointed we couldn't get a better candidate. A shame Trump doesn't take the time to think things through, though, and just speaks stream-of-consciousness-word-garbage and lies.

As for the last 47 years, I'd argue Biden has done some stuff:

  • History of bi-partisan negotiating, which is going to be very important moving forward as we heal this country of Trump's disease.
  • While VP, he helped pass several acts, including 2010 Tax Relief Act, Budget Control Act of 2011 (to avoid gov't shutdown), and American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
  • Major role in getting the ACA passed.
  • Was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has a lot of international experience; again, this is going to be important moving forward because Trump has absolutely demolished our international reputation to the point the US is the laughing stock of the world.
  • Co-sponsored the Violence Against Women Act, another bi-partisan act.
  • Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
  • Oversaw the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, an incredibly important post-2008 Great Recession relief.
  • Promotes work on addressing climate change and has done so in the past.

I mean, I could go on if you want, but I've already shown he has done more than Trump in just a few bullet points.

How's that wall coming along? Finished yet?

What about the swamp? Is it drained? Looks like all he did was replace a few folks with his family and friends.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14688

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#26 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14688 Posts

@eoten said:
@Vaasman said:

So what you're saying is he actually will get lots done? Boy you trolls need to get your story straight.

I think like most politicians he'll promise shit he doesn't intend to deliver on, but raise your taxes anyway. And those making over $400K ain't going to pay it, the lower and middle classes will.

Seriously, decide what your shitty narrative is, either he has the power to get nothing done or he has the power to raise my taxes, in which case he can also get lots done. You don't get it both ways.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

16517

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16517 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:
@Maroxad said:

Lacks context. Got a more complete video of this?

I found one that was a little bit longer. Basically if you suspect voter fraud you can report it to this organization. So it’s an attempt to prevent voter fraud.

Loading Video...

I thought as much. Thanks for sharing.

After being the target of dishonest framing for a year or so in System Wars, it is pretty easy to spot whenever someone is being disingenuously framed.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#28 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124317 Posts

Stop trolling