Bernie Sanders needs to be held accountable!

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/articles/2020-02-21/sanders-medical-records-democrats-need-to-attack-his-secrecy

He needs to release his medical records, he needs to explain Sierra Blanca , he needs to explain writing a paper in which a woman fantasizes about being gang raped.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@tomalevine: Bernie is a hack, I used to think he was genuine, but after he rolled over for hillary it became clear to me hes just another grifter.

And yeah his psudeo rape comment is directly opposing the femminist wing of his following. But they dgaf because bernies going after the 1%! pharmaceutical companies! The billionaires!

Guy is a broken record, can somebody tell me 3 of Bernies biggest accomplishments? Guy has been in politics his entire life and as far as I can see got nothing done, never has worked a normal job, just a political grifter. Notice how once he became a millionaire off his book, he no longer bitches about " the millionaires and billionaires" now its just the billionaires! 😆

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

There's already a thread on his transparency on the front page.

Also thanks for the hot take Bloomberg media lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

It's more important to see trump's tax returns.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

The fact we are letting a 78-year old person run for president is bad enough.

I mean, what if he did win? We really expect him to serve one or two times? He would be well into his 80's at that point.

I'm generally not a fan of ageism but there are exceptions and this is one of them. I think anyone over the age of 65 running for political office should be forced to release their medical records.

@jeezers said:

@tomalevine: Bernie is a hack, I used to think he was genuine, but after he rolled over for hillary it became clear to me hes just another grifter.

And yeah his psudeo rape comment is directly opposing the femminist wing of his following. But they dgaf because bernies going after the 1%! pharmaceutical companies! The billionaires!

Guy is a broken record, can somebody tell me 3 of Bernies biggest accomplishments? Guy has been in politics his entire life and as far as I can see got nothing done, never has worked a normal job, just a political grifter. Notice how once he became a millionaire off his book, he no longer bitches about " the millionaires and billionaires" now its just the billionaires! 😆

Pretty much this.

He is a curmudgeon, the liberal version of a Ted Cruz. Someone who shoots down every little thing anyone else puts forward. Pretty sure he has no respect for women, given his behavior in the past. No one will want to work with him, though his sycophants all want to work for him.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@tomalevine said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/articles/2020-02-21/sanders-medical-records-democrats-need-to-attack-his-secrecy

He needs to release his medical records, he needs to explain Sierra Blanca , he needs to explain writing a paper in which a woman fantasizes about being gang raped.

So you are citing "Bloomberg" /facepalm

Also, Sanders does not need to do anything, if he can drag himself all the way to the white house he is the president we all deserve, no matter who voted for him.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@mrbojangles25: bernie kinda sucks, after watching the last debates I believe Pete is the best one in it and yeah i think its because hes younger and more sharp than the rest. Its not ageism, just being honest. Hes also not dumb enough to polarize and scare off all independents/moderates.

He came with facts, he almost had klobachar in tears XD and he was the only one to blatantly call out Bernie for not explaining how hes going to pay for all his free stuff. He was well tempered and honestly did a great job. I cant say the same about the rest.

Biden can barley even talk

Warren just sounds like a whiney soap box.

People on both sides of the spectrum dont like Bloomberg.

Klobachar has a weird resting bitchface going on plus shes borring.

bernie just sticks to his favorite song, 1%, drug companies,billionaires.

I think that Pete is the best the lefts got right now.

The rest are so old and out of it imo. Like these people are all pretty old.

Even gop in 2016 had Rubio, Cruz, Rand, Carson, like yeah they arent super young but they werent all old like this lol

Biden sounds really bad every debate he should just drop out and retire he stumbles over his words constantly

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@tomalevine said:

Seriously?

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/30/sanders-releases-letters-doctors-health-091263

They did back in December.

"Your overall test performance was rated above average compared to a reference population of the same age. The cardiac exercise physiologist who evaluated your results determined that you are fit to resume vigorous activity without limitation."

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@tomalevine: how many times have you posted but forgot what account you where on?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

First Trump though he hasn't been held accountable by the majority of the GOP then we can look into Bernie fair is fair.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

@mrbojangles25:

Bloomberg is a billionaire. A real life Batman...

When you have money and less stress you age more gracefully.

I would say Bloomberg acts looks like he is in his 60s.

Bernie looks and acts 104