Being in America without permission, should that be a crime?

• 126 results
KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#101 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Uh huh. White historians.

Ahh so now you are doing the whole ignorant troll bit now. Okay, I will let you faceroll in peace.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@loganx77 said:

@tryit: It seems i have triggerd you, i apologize.

yes of course you trigger me, you obfucated when you knew damn well what was being discussed. you apologize is declined. acknowledge what you tried to do

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

@tryit: You tried to discredit my link and i proved you wrong now your just having a meltdown.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 TryIt

@loganx77 said:

@tryit: You tried to discredit my link and i proved you wrong now your just having a meltdown.

you need to acknowledge that you understood the link was related to the FAIR article and not really Trumps statement which was a reflection of that article.

I am not engaging with you on this even if you admit that but that is what you need to do anyway, I dont have time for dishonesty.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178833 Posts

@kittennose said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Uh huh. White historians.

Ahh so now you are doing the whole ignorant troll bit now. Okay, I will let you faceroll in peace.

Not all historians avoid that word. You merely gave me an opinion some historians you agree with say. Which is worthless

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#106 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Serraph105:

Nope. If you ask me, I don't think you should need to permission to go anywhere in the world. The rest of the talk about harm they cause is mostly just pillow talk to get you to join a side.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TryIt

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@Serraph105:

Nope. If you ask me, I don't think you should need to permission to go anywhere in the world. The rest of the talk about harm they cause is mostly just pillow talk to get you to join a side.

yeah but you also think people should be allowed to send adds to whomever they want and NOT be informed who they are to the recipients which is odd

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#108 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@tryit:

I don't remember saying anything about ads.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 KittenNose

@LJS9502_basic said:

Not all historians avoid that word. You merely gave me an opinion some historians you agree with say. Which is worthless

you should put more effort in, this is like 2/10.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LJS9502_basic

@kittennose said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

you should put more effort in, this is like 2/10.

I noted your opinion post. Unlike yourself........I don't worship all the drivel you post.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TryIt

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@tryit:

I don't remember saying anything about ads.

i might have you confused with someone else.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 KittenNose
@LJS9502_basic said:

I noted your opinion post. Unlike yourself........I don't worship all the drivel you post.

Now it is going down hill. 1/10. How did you go downhill from "Uh huh. White historians." so fast?

Come on buddy we both know you have at least a 4/10 in you on a good day. Reach for the stars.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 LJS9502_basic

@kittennose said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Now it is going down hill. 1/10. How did you go downhill from "Uh huh. White historians." so fast?

Come on buddy we both know you have at least a 4/10 in you on a good day. Reach for the stars.

Done trolling then? I can assure you if you check with other historians they answer would be much different. But wrap yourself up in your opinion and feel good about yourself. No one cares.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 KittenNose

@LJS9502_basic said:

Done trolling then? I can assure you if you check with other historians they answer would be much different. But wrap yourself up in your opinion and feel good about yourself. No one cares.

Well looks like today wont be one of your good days. Maybe tomorrow buddy,

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 LJS9502_basic

@kittennose said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Well looks like today wont be one of your good days. Maybe tomorrow buddy,

Too bad you never have a good day.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 KittenNose

@LJS9502_basic said:

Too bad you never have a good day.

Don't be silly frownie pants, I am having a blast!

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#117 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

The liberals are turning on themselves. Glorious.

ruthaford_jive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ruthaford_jive
Member since 2004 • 519 Posts

Yes we should have borders/immigration laws, or else we wouldn't have our own country since hordes of people would flood this place, take advantage of our social systems and eventually this would lead to collapse in some form or another. It's illegal for a reason. Not all laws are intended to be empathetic or sympathetic, sometimes hard reality dictates that certain actions are necessary.

Also, solving the immigration problem isn't that hard, but the democrats pretend to care about illegal immigrants, knowing when they get here they'll vote for democrats, so they'd like to keep the borders porous, regardless of long-term consequences. Spoiler: They don't actually care about you. The republicans are renowned pussies who talk a big game and rarely follow up because they're scared and weak. They almost feel like the fake opposition at times, since both sides are buddies behind the scenes. So, the real solution isn't going to please either side... but **** 'em, they're both terrible anyway.

1. Secure the border. This might or might not involve a wall, but probably will to some degree. This could also involve simply giving more funding, training, equipment and such to the border patrol. Democrats won't like this. **** 'em.

2. Round up and deport or throw in jail all illegal immigrants that have broken the law (in a serous way: such as rape, murder, drug running, gang activities... you know... serious shit). Democrats wont like this. **** 'em.

3. All the illegal immigrants that are here and have been productive members of society, who just want to work and provide for their families (some who even pay taxes), and are trying to integrate into the society/culture (which is most of them, I'd argue) should be allowed a path to citizenship. Granted, they did come here illegally, so their paperwork goes to the back of the line, but since they're already here and being productive members of society then who gives a damn, they've already achieved the first goal in immigrating here, getting your feet on American soil. Republicans won't like this. **** 'em.

Also, as a side note, I think we should finally make English the national language. Not everyone is gonna like that, but tough shit. We have so few things that draw us together in this country anymore, and language is one of the huge factors in what draws citizens of other countries together. It's time to make it happen. Coming here doesn't mean you have to forget your old culture, but when you go anywhere else in the world, you have to adapt and integrate into the culture and language... except the US. That needs to change.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#119 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58268 Posts

Anybody wishing to get permission for the America sleepover needs to have a written note from their parents.

That's how it should be. Also, list your allergies.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#121 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

It's foreign invasion.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

No one noticed what's going on in Germany since it opened it's borders? I mean duh..this is why we have a legal means to enter our Country, otherwise why bother having laws if being illegal isn't illegal? There are 5 ways to come to the US to live permanently. They are through immediate family, through employment, through asylum, through investment, or through the Visa lottery. If they can't do that then that is what temporary Visa's are for, once it's expired they leave or they will be in civil offense.

"September 2015, German Chancellor Angela Merkel decided to engage in an open-door policy toward the newcomers. Terrorists have been entering the country under the guise of would-be asylum seekers. In that same year (2015), more than 1,000 attacks on asylum centers were reported, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office."

There's also been a huge rise in Acid attacks from people that practice Sharia Law. This is what happens when people who think they are fighting for social justice, get their way. The world is not happy unicorns and people crying for illegal immigrants are crying for people that have neglected any legal options and made a specific choice to break the law and it's a bad choice that may also effect their family so cry me a river when ol Dad has to get deported while his kids stay behind just because he avoided legal options for 30 years.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#123 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

Illegal Immigration should absolutely be a crime! what kind of question is that?! if I break into your home am I NOT to be called an intruder? COME ON! leftists have completely thrown reason out the window! there is a reason why countries have borders!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

No one noticed what's going on in Germany since it opened it's borders? I mean duh..this is why we have a legal means to enter our Country, otherwise why bother having laws if being illegal isn't illegal? There are 5 ways to come to the US to live permanently. They are through immediate family, through employment, through asylum, through investment, or through the Visa lottery. If they can't do that then that is what temporary Visa's are for, once it's expired they leave or they will be in civil offense.

"September 2015, German Chancellor Angela Merkel decided to engage in an open-door policy toward the newcomers. Terrorists have been entering the country under the guise of would-be asylum seekers. In that same year (2015), more than 1,000 attacks on asylum centers were reported, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office."

There's also been a huge rise in Acid attacks from people that practice Sharia Law. This is what happens when people who think they are fighting for social justice, get their way. The world is not happy unicorns and people crying for illegal immigrants are crying for people that have neglected any legal options and made a specific choice to break the law and it's a bad choice that may also effect their family so cry me a river when ol Dad has to get deported while his kids stay behind just because he avoided legal options for 30 years.

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 KittenNose

@Dark_sageX said:

Illegal Immigration should absolutely be a crime! what kind of question is that?! if I break into your home am I NOT to be called an intruder? COME ON! leftists have completely thrown reason out the window! there is a reason why countries have borders!

They are not breaking into people's homes. Folks are willing to pay them for their work, and they then use that money to rent homes from others. Then the government sends people to come kick down their doors and drag them to camps.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#126 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

@kittennose said:
@Dark_sageX said:

They are not breaking into people's homes.

I'll have to stop you right that, do you know what an illegal immigrant is?

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 KittenNose
@Dark_sageX said:

I'll have to stop you right that

Okay, same.