Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35738 Posts

This time it's, Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate, who she claims Brett exposed himself to her, pushed his penis in her face, and made her touch it without her consent.

Does the Republican party really want to be the party that puts a guy like Brett on the Supreme Court? He seems like a bad dude.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez?mbid=social_twitter

EDIT. Well now, a bunch of new people jumped on board yesterday. Thought I would edit the topic title.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

Not that surprised. And we may see other women come forward. For guys who commit sexual assault, it's rarely a one time thing. These are men who think that women owe them their bodies.

Republicans are really intent on putting someone who probably tried to sexually assault a 15 year old on the Supreme Court. Shows what kinds of people they really are. Also all the victim blaming is disgusting.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 13239 Posts

@Serraph105: damn, what a perv hahaha. The key is consensual vs non consensual.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 54262 Posts

It's sad that the Republicans don't want to investigate this. You'd think they'd have as much interest in getting to the truth as well, because the guy is either not guilty or he did in fact commit these terrible acts.

Unless...wait...you don't think the Republicans know he is guilty and just want to hide the truth, do you!?!? *gasp*

:P

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@Serraph105: damn, what a perv hahaha. The key is consensual vs non consensual.

Loading Video...

Sometimes you just have to take the...yeah nevermind. Stick to consensual.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Gross. I wonder how he forced her to touch it, though. Anyway, don't do that stuff to people if they don't want it. It should be common sense.

Oh he didn't actually force her to touch it. She touched it because she pushed it away. Which makes more sense.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20992 Posts

Trump should just appoint somebody else.

Go with someone like Ben Shapiro and try to tell me he diddled with women in high school without consent.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 176908 Posts

His nomination should be withdrawn. But that assumes he and the GOP are decent. They are not.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Witch hunt.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

if you look at his history of extreme partying it becomes clear these claims are totally believable.

I am sticking to my prediction from more than a month ago, he will not get confirmed.

if he does, there will be hell to pay I am sure

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

If the allegations are true, then he needs to be withdrawn. But as of right now it's he said/she said. While the #metoo movement supposedly demands that we believe the woman no matter what, I'm sure such people as Brian Banks, Duke lacrosse members Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty, and David Evans, and especially Emmett Till would have liked to been given the presumption of innocence until guilt was proven.

Also, at the same time, why is this stuff coming out now, when only a few weeks ago he was on track to be confirmed for the Supreme Court? Why didn't any of this come out when he was nominated to be a federal judge? Or why didn't it come out as soon as he was nominated for the Supreme Court, unless they waited on purpose so Trump wouldn't have enough time to nominate a replacement and get a vote on them before the midterms?

Judge Kavanaugh isn't as far right as some people think, and he's probably not going to be the guy that gets Roe v Wade overturned. If he's innocent, his political opponents are going to screw around and get him to withdraw anyway, and Trump's going to end up nominating someone farther to the right that they can't find dirt on. There's no guarantee that Democrats will take back the senate, which is what they were hoping for in delaying Kavanaugh's vote until after the midterms.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TryIt

@n64dd said:

Witch hunt.

something to think about, if all the allegations are false then it only means he is EXTREEMLY unpopular with women.

I wonder why..maybe he doesnt represent Americans wishes to be sitting on the Supreme Court

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TryIt

@ad1x2 said:

If the allegations are true, then he needs to be withdrawn.

Actually I purpose a thought experiment.

If all the claims are false then wouldnt it mean that this is likely the most unpopular nominee for women in U.S. History to be put on the supreme court? I wonder why

Maybe given the unpopularity alone is a good reason to not put a person in what is effectively one of the most power positions in the government given we try to pretend to represent the will of the people and all

or alternately, if Trump and team cant get their shit together to somehow mitigate a conspiracy then maybe they dont have the organizational skills to make good decisions in the first place

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 126587 Posts

IT's suspicious that these stories are coming out now. Is it to stall the confirmation to after the midterms, in hope that Democrats may take some power back and stop him?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3582 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

His nomination should be withdrawn. But that assumes he and the GOP are decent. They are not.

Talk about decent, the Dems always try to destroy a persons character if they can't find anything wrong. It happens time and again. They go after a persons family anything to get what they want, but warn Republicans that Democrat families are off limits. If there ever where any decent people on the left they are long gone. They Democrats disrespected sixty million Americans because didn't vote they way we were supposed to vote. The left will destroy the foundations of the country to get their power back. That is something I thought I would never see in my lifetime.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TryIt

@horgen said:

IT's suspicious that these stories are coming out now. Is it to stall the confirmation to after the midterms, in hope that Democrats may take some power back and stop him?

I agree that its suspicious and now there is even a 3rd one coming!

but my view is that if he is so unpopular that such a highly detailed coordinated and corroborated conspiracy of this sort is against him that maybe he should be voted in anyway.

we should not be confirming candidates so unpopular that people are willing to metaphorically burn the entire house down because of it

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TryIt

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Talk about decent, the Dems always try to destroy a persons character if they can't find anything wrong. It happens time and again. They go after a persons family anything to get what they want, but warn Republicans that Democrat families are off limits. If there ever where any decent people on the left they are long gone. They Democrats disrespected sixty million Americans because didn't vote they way we were supposed to vote. The left will destroy the foundations of the country to get their power back. That is something I thought I would never see in my lifetime.

my view is that if he is so unpopular that a well coordinate attack with tons of people from his own high school to corroborate and with people literally being arrested in mass in the hall way protesting that perhaps he simply does not really represent the will of the people.

meaning REGARDLESS of if these claims or true or not, there is clearly a lot of hate toward this specific person, and the job of that role is to represent the people, not be the most unpopular person possible

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

This time it's, Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate, who she claims Brett exposed himself to her, pushed his penis in her face, and made her touch it without her consent.

Does the Republican party really want to be the party that puts a guy like Brett on the Supreme Court? He seems like a bad dude.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez?mbid=social_twitter

"The New Yorker has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party. The magazine contacted several dozen classmates of Ramirez and Kavanaugh regarding the incident"

Also as to the story, she says there was a fake dildo present but then later after being so drunk she crashed at the party, that someone put something looking like a private member in her face. Not sure it was the real thing or not.

So what about we wait until this has been confirmed from other sources, and even if it´s true it was clearly a prank and not an assault and not even illegal.

But you have to be impressed with the Democrats, they are really trying hard to stop Kavanaugh.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jacanuk

@horgen said:

The object of this is to hold the bench open until after the next election, not until after the midterms.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@mrbojangles25: Investigate what?

A prank played on someone who is stupid enough to get so drunk that she passes out at a party. Come on even if this story is true, have you ever been to a frat party? or been to any university party.

There are a lot "worse" things going on at parties and just go on youtube and search and you will see it.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:

A prank played on someone who is stupid enough to get so drunk that she passes out at a party. Come on even if this story is true, have you ever been to a frat party? or been to any university party.

There are a lot "worse" things going on at parties and just go on youtube and search and you will see it.

the problem is specifically his contradictory and misleading stance on the question of abortion.

that is why this conduct is extra sensitive. If a person is raped, can they not have an abortion? or if they are too stupid to not pass out?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 126587 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

The object of this is to hold the bench open until after the next election, not until after the midterms.

The Republicans shouldn't be new to that idea.

If there is any truth to these accusations, I would say he seems unfit to hold the position he has been nominated for. While FBI (it's up to them to investigate, isn't it?) hold of the confirmation, or vote. I doubt they will use years on investigating it.

Given that this is a lifetime position, a few months doesn't matter.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@Serraph105: Do you believe everything you hear?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35738 Posts

@blackhairedhero: of course not, but if I disbelieve something I usually have a good reason for it. Considering that you haven't provided one it appears that you simply don't want to believe this.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

it would be absurd to think the White House could not possible find a better candidate in 2 years thus it needs to be pushed this week.

that is silly talk. of COURSE they can get a new nominee in 2 years

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TryIt

@blackhairedhero said:

@Serraph105: Do you believe everything you hear?

basically this is exactly why people are saying to hold off and investigate it.

move forward, you will get a no vote. I can almost guarantee it. Hold off, he actually has a chance because investigations would show him innocent if he is so.

and people forget, the good politcal move here by a senator is to NOT say they will be voting no, let the pot stir up to crazy levels, then BAM..no vote

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@tryit: Removing Jim Crow laws was pretty unpopular in the south when it happened. Going by your theory about not confirming Kavanaugh because he’s supposedly unpopular enough to start a coordinated smear campaign to stop him from being confirmed, then we should have kept segregation in effect too since a lot of white southerners were against it and a sitting governor personally tried to stop black students from entering a formerly all-white college.

Troll on man, troll on.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jacanuk

@horgen said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

If there is any truth to these accusations, I would say he seems unfit to hold the position he has been nominated for. While FBI (it's up to them to investigate, isn't it?) hold of the confirmation, or vote. I doubt they will use years on investigating it.

Well, there is a difference in holding it for 8-9 months and holding a space open for 2½ years. And so far there is one accusation of assault, the other is a prank and happens at 95% of all frat parties. So even someone as liberal as Booker would have at least once attended such a party which means that 90% of all politicians would be unfit.

Also, this is not a few months, this is about Kavanaugh's career, if his nomination fails because of this, he is done as a judge forever. You can be 100% sure that the good behaviour clause will come into play here.

So let me ask you, do you think it´s fair to ruin a mans life, based on one story "Ford" that is not that credible and is falling apart and another who is if true is nothing more than an 18-year-old frat boys prank.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TryIt

@ad1x2 said:

@tryit: Removing Jim Crow laws was pretty unpopular in the south when it happened. Going by your theory about not confirming Kavanaugh because he’s supposedly unpopular enough to start a coordinated smear campaign to stop him from being confirmed, then we should have kept segregation in effect too since a lot of white southerners were against it and a sitting governor personally tried to stop black students from entering a formerly all-white college.

Troll on man, troll on.

perhaps!

but when was the last time this level of protest for a canidate has EVER happen?

NEVER...

so how it is he represents the will of the people if he is clearly getting more resistence then any other canidate in the history of this country?

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#29 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

If you bothered to read the story, you'd have realized that these accusations, just like Ford's, are completely without merit. This is buried a dozen paragraphs below the headline:

----------

One of the male classmates who Ramirez said egged on Kavanaugh denied any memory of the party. “I don’t think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter,” he said. Asked why he thought Ramirez was making the allegation, he responded, “I have no idea.” The other male classmate who Ramirez said was involved in the incident commented, “I have zero recollection.”

In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.”

The former friend who was married to the male classmate alleged to be involved, and who signed the statement, said of Ramirez, “This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” She said she hadn’t spoken with Ramirez for about ten years, but that the two women had been close all through college, and Kavanaugh had remained part of what she called their “larger social circle.” In an initial conversation with The New Yorker, she suggested that Ramirez may have been politically motivated. Later, she said that she did not know if this was the case.

----------

So the pattern continues: a woman has vivid memories of being sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh, yet the people named as witnesses have no memory of it.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Blackhairedhero

@Serraph105: A sexual allegation brought on someone nearly 40 years later right at the time hes about to be appointed to the supreme court is a little to conveniant. Not to mention the last accuser hasn't been very credable.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Well, there is a difference in holding it for 8-9 months and holding a space open for 2½ years. And so far there is one accusation of assault, the other is a prank and happens at 95% of all frat parties. So even someone as liberal as Booker would have at least once attended such a party which means that 90% of all politicians would be unfit.

Also, this is not a few months, this is about Kavanaugh's career, if his nomination fails because of this, he is done as a judge forever. You can be 100% sure that the good behaviour clause will come into play here.

So let me ask you, do you think it´s fair to ruin a mans life, based on one story "Ford" that is not that credible and is falling apart and another who is if true is nothing more than an 18-year-old frat boys prank.

1. the problem with 'the prank' is that this person has made it extreemly clear that he is against having abortion legal. So the immediate question becomes, what if this 'prank' turned into rape. would he then still say the woman could not have an abortion?

2. If they dump him, they can pick someone else off the list they already have (of which he was not even originally on that list) and start to having hearing in a few weeks. in fact, their line of success if they drop him and select someone else is BETTER on a confirmation being faster.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bigfootpart2
@horgen said:

It's really not suspicious though. When you run for any kind of very high office, it's practically guaranteed that all of the skeletons in your closet are going to come out.

Also this story isn't anything new. She talked about it back in 2012 with a marriage counselor. It just became public because he's now up for a very high position.

If you aren't squeaky clean, don't run for high office. And really don't run for high office if you tried to rape someone.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bigfootpart2
@Jacanuk said:

First of all, she was 15. So you are advocating child rape. I was in a fraternity. No girls were held down and molested as their mouths were covered. And if one of our frat brothers had done something like that he would have been kicked out and reported to the authorities. Rape is not a prank. It's a serious crime.

Yes, wild stuff does go on at frat parties. I could tell you some stories. But everything I saw was consensual. Nobody got raped.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@bigfootpart2: Yes it's pretty suspicious. I'd say her credability much like the last accuser is suspicious at best.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bigfootpart2

Why? She's a highly successful PhD. Why would she torpedo her career and expose herself and her family to death threats unless it actually happened? I would say that she's highly credible. She has everything to lose. And she's accusing him anyway.

And it isn't a new allegation. She talked about it in therapy 6 years ago. It just became public because he's up for high office.

In general, false rape allegations are extremely rare. Only about 5% are false. What you are doing now where you blame and shame the victim makes abused women less likely to come forward. Same thing with Trump. He knows that rape victims rarely report it because they feel disgusting and ashamed. His police report comment just shows what a vile excuse for a human he is. But he is himself a sex abuser who thinks sexual assault is a big joke.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TryIt

@bigfootpart2 said:
@Jacanuk said:

First of all, she was 15. So you are advocating child rape. I was in a fraternity. No girls were held down and molested as their mouths were covered. And if one of our frat brothers had done something like that he would have been kicked out and reported to the authorities. Rape is not a prank. It's a serious crime.

Yes, wild stuff does go on at frat parties. I could tell you some stories. But everything I saw was consensual. Nobody got raped.

what makes this so serious is the question of 'how would this judge rule in the question of abortion if someone was raped or even manipulated with alcohol into having sex?

does he see child birth as a punishment for bad choices?

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bigfootpart2
@tryit said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Jacanuk said:

what makes this so serious is the question of 'how would this judge rule in the question of abortion if someone was raped or even manipulated with alcohol into having sex?

Yes. This is literally why most Republicans want to outlaw abortion. They see it as punishment for women having sex. They couldn't give two shits about the resulting child.

And it's extra fucked up when the guy who wants to overturn Roe v Wade is himself a rapist who thinks women owe him their bodies.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TryIt

@bigfootpart2 said:
@tryit said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Yes. This is literally why most Republicans want to outlaw abortion. They see it as punishment for women having sex.

And it's extra fucked up when the guy who wants to overturn Roe v Wade is himself a rapist who thinks women owe him their bodies.

with zero care that the child has to grow being basically 'the punishment sentence' of his/her mother.

disgusting

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bigfootpart2

Yep. If they gave a rat's ass about the kids, they would support paid maternity leave, universal healthcare, childcare assistance, better public schools, better healthcare for women and infants to lower our embarrassingly high infant mortality rate. But they don't. Overturning Roe v Wade is about punishing women. Because they don't see women as fully human, and they think women deserve punishment for sex.

Not seeing women as fully human is why these people think sexually assualting women is a big joke or a prank.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jacanuk

@bigfootpart2 said:
@Jacanuk said:

You need to get your facts straight here. Are you referring to the story about Ford which is pretty much dismantled and all there is right now, is her word. Or are you talking about the 2nd women who came to a dorm room party where there was a dildo? Also child rape? what on earth are you on about. If you again here I assume you are confused and talking about Ford, the alleged incident was groping and trying to pull in some clothes, that is not rape.

So first let´s get the stories straight so we know what we talk about. And yes wild things go on at frat parties and any university party and also far "worse" than passing out drunk and getting a dildo showed in your face.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Jacanuk said:

You need to get your facts straight here. Are you referring to the story about Ford which is pretty much dismantled and all there is right now, is her word. Or are you talking about the 2nd women who came to a dorm room party where there was a dildo? Also child rape? what on earth are you on about. If you again here I assume you are confused and talking about Ford, the alleged incident was groping and trying to pull in some clothes, that is not rape.

So first let´s get the stories straight so we know what we talk about. And yes wild things go on at frat parties and any university party and also far "worse" than passing out drunk and getting a dildo showed in your face.

1. if the facts are in question then one should want to pause on the confirmation and have the allegations investigated. refusing to have an investigation is not the right path if a person is innocent.

2. any and all of his sexual conduct will have the question of abortion tied to it, and rightfully so. If I had those days in college (which I did not) the stories would not invoke the question of 'how does he feel about abortion' but for Bret is does...and should

and yes..I will keep saying it regardless of how many times you ignore it

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bigfootpart2
@Jacanuk said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Ford was 15 at the time he pinned her down and assaulted her. I'm calling you someone who thinks child rape is a joke. You are a child rape apologist. Maybe we need to call the FBI on you. I wonder what's on your hard drive. You can explain to the FBI that it was all a prank.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jacanuk

@bigfootpart2 said:

Why? She's a highly successful PhD. Why would she torpedo her career and expose herself and her family to death threats unless it actually happened? I would say that she's highly credible. She has everything to lose. And she's accusing him anyway.

And it isn't a new allegation. She talked about it in therapy 6 years ago. It just became public because he's up for high office.

In general, false rape allegations are extremely rare. Only about 5% are false. What you are doing now where you blame and shame the victim makes abused women less likely to come forward. Same thing with Trump. He knows that rape victims rarely report it because they feel disgusting and ashamed. His police report comment just shows what a vile excuse for a human he is. But he is himself a sex abuser who thinks sexual assault is a big joke.

Highly successful professor in psychology at a small time liberal college? Also, you forget that this is the #metoo era and she is in California, so no matter what happens with Kavanaugh she has pretty much made her career jump up about 100 steps. Not to mention if she manages to be the one who stops his nomination that she will be a far-left hero and a hero to the feminist movement across America.

So ya why would someone indeed make millions by saying something that no matter if true or not will be risk-free with a high reward.

And your claim about "false rape allegations" well first of all what happened was not rape, but do please back up your claims by credible sources.

But you may want to follow crime stats and also follow the fact that these "date rape" crimes are very very hard to prove and in most cases, it comes down to who do you trust more.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bigfootpart2

You are just making yourself look worse Mr Blames the victims of kid diddlers.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Some shady posts in this thread. Smh.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TryIt

@bigfootpart2 said:

You are just making yourself look worse Mr Blames the victims of kid diddlers.

as a side note I know a person currently serving prison time for making sexual advances to a 13 year old

anyway...if he is innocent then nobody should have issue with him being investigated to clear his name

if he is not innocent it begs the question about how he will rule on abortion cases

also if he is not innocent he could be impeached if a criminal investigation actually does get filed locally even after confirmation and he could not over rule it.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3582 Posts

@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

my view is that if he is so unpopular that a well coordinate attack with tons of people from his own high school to corroborate and with people literally being arrested in mass in the hall way protesting that perhaps he simply does not really represent the will of the people.

meaning REGARDLESS of if these claims or true or not, there is clearly a lot of hate toward this specific person, and the job of that role is to represent the people, not be the most unpopular person possible

I don't know where you get your news, but it is not from this planet.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TryIt

@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't know where you get your news, but it is not from this planet.

its all true

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Jacanuk

@bigfootpart2 said:

Ford was 15 at the time he pinned her down and assaulted her. I'm calling you someone who thinks child rape is a joke. You are a child rape apologist. Maybe we need to call the FBI on you. I wonder what's on your hard drive. You can explain to the FBI that it was all a prank.

Funny story and maybe learn to debate with less Ad homi and actually try to obtain knowledge about the facts.

But that is the problem with you radical far-leftists, you are so keen on destroying the other side that all common sense has gone the way of the dodo.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

Funny story and maybe learn to debate with less Ad homi and actually try to obtain knowledge about the facts.

But that is the problem with you radical far-leftists, you are so keen on destroying the other side that all common sense has gone the way of the dodo.

so the left is asking for an investigation, the right does not want and investigation.

so who is not interested in finding out the facts?