Antifa bomber turned in by his own grandmother.

• 93 results
Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Trump supporter grandma bought her grandson a riot shield, then posts pick of him posing with it. Authorities tie him to Portland court house bombing.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/trump-loving-grandma-outs-her-own-grandson-as-portland-bomber/

America thanks you, Grannie.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Well, good. He should have been turned in regardless of whether he knew it was a firecracker or something worse. I don't see what being a Trump supporter has to do with turning in someone who threw an explosive at a federal building, but okay.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

I'm glad they caught him.... However Antifa?

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Meanwhile mainstream media are still calling Portland rioters ‘peaceful protesters’.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/02/us/portland-protests/index.html

You can’t make this crap up.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@horgen: Portland has the largest amount of Antifa followers in the country

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 horgen  Moderator

@jeezers said:

@horgen: Portland has the largest amount of Antifa followers in the country

Yeah, does that mean he is part of Antifa?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

So I read the link. Antifa isn't mentioned anywhere in the link. Thread should be closed for trolling.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

oof, that dude is way too pretty for prison, he would get eaten alive.

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

Well, good. He should have been turned in regardless of whether he knew it was a firecracker or something worse. I don't see what being a Trump supporter has to do with turning in someone who threw an explosive at a federal building, but okay.

Yeah, they didn't need to politicize this.

Grandma did a good thing, but now you got people probably being dissuaded of that by the fact she is a Trump supporter.

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 YearoftheSnake5

@Sevenizz: Nowhere in that article do they do what you say.

Hundreds of people gathered and marched on Saturday in Portland, Oregon, marking the 66th night of Black Lives Matter protests in the city, according to the Portland Police Bureau.

Police said hundreds of people gathered at the federal courthouse Saturday night to protest and hear speeches before marching through downtown. That march was peaceful, police said.

Separately, a few miles east, a group of about 200 people marched from Laurelhurst Park to the Penumbra Kelly Building, and they blocked traffic, directed lasers at officers and threw glass bottles at them, according to Portland Police.

They clearly identified two crowds. One that was peaceful, and another one with agitators. Even Fox reports that protests have largely been peaceful with a few exceptions.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

@Sevenizz said:

Meanwhile mainstream media are still calling Portland rioters ‘peaceful protesters’.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/02/us/portland-protests/index.html

You can’t make this crap up.

I suggest you read your links before posting them. Two different demonstrations and per the police one was peaceful. More trolling.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:

So I read the link. Antifa isn't mentioned anywhere in the link. Thread should be closed for trolling.

OP is fake news.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeezers

@horgen: lol well the kid is claiming someone wearing all black covering his face handed him the explosive to throw at the courthouse. Told him they were strobe firworks. Case is still being investigated by the ATF so we will see if they come up with anything.

Antifa has been actively "protesting" at the federal courthouse for the last 60 days.

Peaceful protestors dont bring explosives. My money is on it being Antifa who brought the explosive. They believe in using violence for thier political means, peacefull protestors do not.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeezers

@mrbojangles25: the grandmas twitter name is TrumpLady, I think its pretty funny. Grandma buys her grandson a cosmetic vest not knowing what hes doing and ends up turning him in. Kid ends up throwing an explosive at a federal court house.

Theres levels of irony here that make the story pretty funny, im not mad at them reporting that grandma is a trump fan lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Shame on her. And not all Portland protestors are violent.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

@horgen: lol well the kid is claiming someone wearing all black covering his face handed him the explosive to throw at the courthouse. Told him they were strobe firworks. Case is still being investigated by the ATF so we will see if they come up with anything.

Antifa has been actively "protesting" at the federal courthouse for the last 60 days.

Peaceful protestors dont bring explosives. My money is on it being Antifa who brought the explosive. They believe in using violence for thier political means, peacefull protestors do not.

Stick to facts and stop with biased editorializing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#16 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

This is a SW level thread.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jeezers

@LJS9502_basic: im just talking about what we know so far, stop acting upset that im talking about the subject at hand. Sorry that you see things differently from me?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

@LJS9502_basic: im just talking about what we know so far, stop acting upset that im talking about the subject at hand. Sorry that you see things differently from me?

You're making up an agenda. You don't know anything at this point.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeezers

@thegreatchomp: Wait.. Shame on the grandma for turning in her grandson??? who threw an explosive at a federal building???

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

@thegreatchomp: Wait.. Shame on the grandma for turning in her grandson??? who threw an explosive at a federal building???

Can't say I'd turn in family. No one was hurt.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 horgen  Moderator

@jeezers said:

Him being part of Antifa is all speculations. Speculations by OP that you repeat, not even his source come with it.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#22 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@Sevenizz: A small amount are violent.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mrbojangles25

@jeezers said:

@mrbojangles25: the grandmas twitter name is TrumpLady, I think its pretty funny. Grandma buys her grandson a cosmetic vest not knowing what hes doing and ends up turning him in. Kid ends up throwing an explosive at a federal court house.

Theres levels of irony here that make the story pretty funny, im not mad at them reporting that grandma is a trump fan lol

fair enough haha.

And yea the vest caught my eye. Way too pretty and clean. Did he actually put military pins on it? lol

@LJS9502_basic said:

Meh, just update the title.

But it's funny (not really) because people will do anything to make ANTIFA the terrorists lol.

Inb4 "bu-bu-but ANTIFA are technically terrorists"

*Also think it's funny that we are calling this dude the "portland bomber" like he is on the same level as, I don't know, the "boston marathon bomber".

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#24 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5: To keep up the BS narrative that "the left is nothing, but criminals and the right is nothing but law abiding."

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mrbojangles25
@horgen said:
@jeezers said:

Him being part of Antifa is all speculations. Speculations by OP that you repeat, not even his source come with it.

The article also mentions he hasn't actually been charged and was released without bail.

Hardly seems like a terrorist.

Still shouldn't be throwing fireworks at the courthouse though.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jeezers

@mrbojangles25: yeah i dont think the kid is inherently a terrorist, just a young dumb kid who was easily manipulated by somebody else.

He claims the explosive was given to him by a person in the crowd in all black and that person mislead him to believe it was firworks.

The kid is just an idiot, the real threat is whoever did bring the explosive and give it to the stupid kid. Whoever that person was is the threat. This kid was just a dumb follower.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@jeezers said:

@mrbojangles25: yeah i dont think the kid is inherently a terrorist, just a young dumb kid who was easily manipulated by somebody else.

He claims the explosive was given to him by a person in the crowd in all black and that person mislead him to believe it was firworks.

The kid is just an idiot, the real threat is whoever did bring the explosive and give it to the stupid kid. Whoever that person was is the threat. This kid was just a dumb follower.

That's how terrorist groups probably act: getting others involved in their crimes. Regardless, he threw the bomb at the court house, and became an accomplice to Antifa. He'll likely get 5 years in prison or more for this stupid act.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#28 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26095 Posts

This is why reading links is important, and how people can convince others that stuff like this happens without thinking twice about it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

@briguyb13 said:
@jeezers said:

That's how terrorist groups probably act: getting others involved in their crimes. Regardless, he threw the bomb at the court house, and became an accomplice to Antifa. He'll likely get 5 years in prison or more for this stupid act.

Stop speculating. Is the right so far gone that facts don't matter anymore?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@jeezers said:

That explains a lot about you and your beliefs then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@jeezers said:

Yeah. Progressives in a nut shell.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Xabiss

@mrbojangles25 said:

*Also think it's funny that we are calling this dude the "portland bomber" like he is on the same level as, I don't know, the "boston marathon bomber".

Yeah like liberals are any better about doing crap like this as there is a thread comparing Ice Agents to Nazis. Seriously just stop.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mrbojangles25

@Xabiss said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yeah like liberals are any better about doing crap like this as there is a thread comparing Ice Agents to Nazis. Seriously just stop.

We are all terrible on all sides, dude :D and no I won't stop.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@jeezers said:

Actually it says I wouldn't sell out my family for a perceived minor offense.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@briguyb13 said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@jeezers said:

Yeah. Progressives in a nut shell.

Trolls in a nut shell.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@jeezers said:

Actually it says I wouldn't sell out my family for a perceived minor offense.

A felony is now minor offense. Yep, can't make this stuff up folks.

Oh and this kid was a pillar of society!

Fox said her grandson is currently on probation for a felony conviction when he was a minor. She said he spent the past two years at Rogue Valley Youth Correctional Facility in southern Oregon and recently talked of turning his life around, and getting a job at Amazon.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:

Fox said her grandson is currently on probation for a felony conviction when he was a minor. She said he spent the past two years at Rogue Valley Youth Correctional Facility in southern Oregon and recently talked of turning his life around, and getting a job at Amazon.

Has he been convicted of a felony? And she made sure he can't turn his life around now. trumpers.....yuck.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:

Has he been convicted of a felony? And she made sure he can't turn his life around now. trumpers.....yuck.

Ummmm ROFLMAO. Now it is this grandma's fault her grandson threw a bomb at a federal building. Seriously personal responsibility starts somewhere and this kid was not heading anywhere except for jail. I honestly can't believe you are serious in what you are saying right now.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50552 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Part of being a parent is showing your child or grandchild they are responsible for their actions and they should be honest.

Despicable

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Violent protesting is not appropriate and needs to be dealt with. Having said that it shouldn't be dealt with tactics that are stupid, like charging a line of protesters and smashing anyone you can reach regardless of whether they are peaceful or not. Regardless, throwing rocks, bottles, bricks, and starting fires is stupid and reckless.

There is also plenty of exaggeration on the police side as well. The casual use of the word explosives is one of them. Take this from the Seattle PD. https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/1287190242240237569/photo/1

The words aren't exactly representative of the picture. What is displayed is common fireworks smoke. It doesn't explode, it ignites and creates a stream of smoke for a minute or so. The cynic in me says the picture is carefully crafted to show the TNT brand logo to imply something else. You can buy it here: https://www.tntfireworks.com/fireworks/cat/novelties-sparklers/2776-assorted-color-ammo-smoke

Then there is this:https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/1287205760988921856/photo/1

That's obviously not good. But the description leaves something to be desired.

First, it's not made by an explosive as it is obviously has been impacted by a non- explosive projectile not an explosive. There is no scorching, there is a clear impact site and radiant cracking.

Second, it isn't an 8 inch hole. We classify hole size by diameter not by circumference and size comparison to the support bracket shows that as 2-2.5 inches.

Third that is not the side of the police station. It is cheap pressboard of likely 1/8" -1/4" thickness and it has been mounted in front of the windows.

So, we do have something that impacted low grade pressboard in front of a window that left a 2" or so hole. What we do not have is an explosive that blew an 8" hole in the side of the precinct. Words matter. Accuracy matters. What we have is both sides working the optics. I expect better from gov't agencies.

None of the foregoing justifies whatever act occurred.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50552 Posts

"The device I’ve been accused of allegedly throwing was allegedly given to me by an unknown protestor with full face coverings,” he wrote. “I was allegedly told that it was a strobe firework that wouldn’t damage the building or harm anyone around it.”

He added: “Law enforcement has not contacted me for any alleged crime as of right now.”

That's a lot of alleged haha

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Ummmm ROFLMAO. Now it is this grandma's fault her grandson threw a bomb at a federal building. Seriously personal responsibility starts somewhere and this kid was not heading anywhere except for jail. I honestly can't believe you are serious in what you are saying right now.

I'm not defending him. I wouldn't turn in family. You can suggest they turn themselves in of course.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23905 Posts

Terrorism is terrorism. Glad he was caught.

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 YearoftheSnake5

@briguyb13 said:

became an accomplice to Antifa.

How do we know an Antifa member gave him the explosive?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Xabiss said:

The male sounds like he was well on his way of becoming a statistic and par for the course he (and apparently others) is blaming others: But but but someone else gave it to me and I thought it was a box of pop-its! When you were his age did you act like a hoodlum? Were you convicted and locked up like he was? Probably not. People like him seem unable to do much else beyond acting like a degenerate.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts
@YearoftheSnake5 said:
@briguyb13 said:

Yeah hasn't it been pretty common for right wing sympathizers to infiltrate these groups to cause unrest? You know, like:

this guy,

or these?

Of course, OP would never post those stories. Or read them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@YearoftheSnake5 said:
@briguyb13 said:

Because a bunch of them have been identified and arrested in Portland.

https://thepostmillennial.com/seven-antifa-militants-arrested-in-portland

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@jeezers: Accused. The article says suspect, he denies it. Innocent until proven guilty, unless you are a liberal. Then just guilty until proven guilty.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jeezers

@thegreatchomp: what do you mean he denies it, the kid turned himself in and says he was given the explosive by somebody else..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@jeezers said:

@thegreatchomp: what do you mean he denies it, the kid turned himself in and says he was given the explosive by somebody else..

I wonder if he'll name names, and expose Antifa so that the left will have to stop denying they exist?