Ann Coulter: Sean Hannity would endorse communism if Trump thought it was good.

• 54 results
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41532 Posts

The Hill

Firebrand Ann Coulter on Wednesday tore into fellow conservative Sean Hannity on Wednesday, saying the Fox News host "would endorse communism" if President Trump thought it was a good idea.

“Sean Hannity, bless his heart, has the zeal of the late Trump convert,” Coulter wrote in a blog post.

“He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of ‘The Communist Manifesto,’” she wrote, also claiming that the Senate GOP’s healthcare bill “actually” does fall under that category.

In the post, titled "Even Trump Can't Make Goldman Sachs Popular," Coulter went after Goldman Sachs and Wall Street, claiming Trump is at risk of falling under their influence and that he should “stay the hell away from them.”

Coulter slammed Hannity for defending Trump’s remarks last week about why he only hires “rich people” for his Cabinet, such as National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, who formerly served as the president of Goldman Sachs. At a campaign-style rally in Cedar Falls, Iowa, Trump told the crowd, “That’s the kind of thinking we want.’”

“On his show last Thursday, he tried to get me to defend Trump's ‘rich person’ remarks about Cohn. I wish you could see the segment ...,” Coulter said, explaining that the show ran out of time.

“With the zealotry of those who came late to the Trump party, Hannity fully endorsed Trump's faith in Cohn, adding, ‘I never got a job from a poor man!” She continued.

Hannity did not mince words in his response to the blog, saying on Twitter that Coulter had fallen "in and out of love" with Trump, among other Republicans.

Coulter said blunt honesty will help the president in the long run rather than people who blindly agree.

“The best way we serve the people we admire is to tell them the truth,” she added.

Ouch! I mean, DAMN! I may not agree with Coulter at all on her views, but credit is given where it's due.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

“He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of ‘The Communist Manifesto,’” she wrote, also claiming that the Senate GOP’s healthcare bill “actually” does fall under that category.

Jesus. if the GOP health care bill is communism I shudder to see what she'd implement...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

And yet Trump is her God

Image result for in trump we trust

Pot meet kettle.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

And yet Trump is her God

Pot meet kettle.

Wait.... Is that cover real?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

That pretty much sums up most Republicans, though. They'd vote for Hitler (heyooooooooooo Godwin!) if he was Republican, they'd vote for Gandhi, they'd vote for Obama if he were Republican.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nintendoboy16

@Serraph105: Even though relatively recently, she seems to be having a falling out with Trump now. Again, like I said, I'm no fan of her, but come on.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@Serraph105 said:

And yet Trump is her God

Pot meet kettle.

Wait.... Is that cover real?

yep.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

she'll say anything to sell books tbh.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

It's amazing that people even pay attention to Sean Hannity.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

alt-right on alt-right violence

cryin shame

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Wait a nobody says another nobody is a moron.

Ok, who cares.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nintendoboy16

@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

"But... but... It's only the libs/dems being cannibals to each other. Fake news!"

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

How the hell are Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity nobodies?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

"But... but... It's only the libs/dems being cannibals to each other. Fake news!"

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

Ehmm, because they are not exactly household names or people who anyone should really care about.

Well, unless you really listen to those right winged nutjobs.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nintendoboy16

@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

Ehmm, because they are not exactly household names or people who anyone should really care about.

Except for the fact that they are well renowned among US based conservatives. Hardly what I call nobodies.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mrbojangles25

@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

Except for the fact that they are well renowned among US based conservatives. Hardly what I call nobodies.

That's insulting to legit, old-school conservatives.

Hannity and Coulter do not represent what I would call traditional American conservative values. They're both just shock jocks for the right, that's all, any love the get is simply from their association with the left and from the nutjobs.

Though it does sort of sound like Coulter might be reeling it in, now. Good for here? We shall see...

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

That pretty much sums up most Republicans, though. They'd vote for Hitler (heyooooooooooo Godwin!) if he was Republican, they'd vote for Gandhi, they'd vote for Obama if he were Republican.

... The complete lack of self awareness is painful to look at... This is basically what a hardcore partisan hack republican would say about democrats.. I use to think that democrat leaning people were more intelligent than that, but holy cow these last few years have really opened my eyes.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Exactly. They excuse everything he does. It's a cult. As far as Hitler comparisons go the zeal they display for their idol is somewhat similar. I'm not saying Trump is Hitler....yet or if ever....but it's textbook how Hitler rose to power.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mrbojangles25

@sSubZerOo said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

... The complete lack of self awareness is painful to look at... This is basically what a hardcore partisan hack republican would say about democrats.. I use to think that democrat leaning people were more intelligent than that, but holy cow these last few years have really opened my eyes.

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Exactly. They excuse everything he does. It's a cult. As far as Hitler comparisons go they zeal they display for their idol is somewhat similar. I'm not saying Trump is Hitler....yet or if ever....but it's textbook how Hitler rose to power.

Ironically, their solidarity/blind loyalty is also one of their greatest strengths because Republicans and Conserveratives generally always vote Republican, whereas (as we saw last election) Democrats and Liberals tend to drift a bit, and we saw a lot of that.

Can't be too critical, the Democrats could learn a lot from this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-59d151f079814

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Exactly. They excuse everything he does. It's a cult. As far as Hitler comparisons go they zeal they display for their idol is somewhat similar. I'm not saying Trump is Hitler....yet or if ever....but it's textbook how Hitler rose to power.

Ironically, their solidarity/blind loyalty is also one of their greatest strengths because Republicans and Conserveratives generally always vote Republican, whereas (as we saw last election) Democrats and Liberals tend to drift a bit, and we saw a lot of that.

Do you even hear your self right now? You first say it as a negative, and act like it doesn't exist on the other spectrum.. But then you want the democrats to be more like that?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mrbojangles25

@sSubZerOo said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Do you even hear your self right now? You first say it as a negative, and act like it doesn't exist on the other spectrum.. But then you want the democrats to be more like that?

Oh I hear myself, I'm just saying you need to fight fire with fire, sometimes. That's a negative with a negative :P That...makes a positive? Or are we adding?

And sure it exists on the other spectrum, just to a much lesser degree. You don't see conservatives voting for a Republican-alternative at the same rate you see liberals voting for a Democrat-alternative. That's at least how it appears, but maybe the stats prove otherwise (I do recall the Utah guy getting quite a few votes).

And why are you giving me shit for being critical of Republicans and Democrats? Do you think I'm Democrat? That I am inconsistent?

Honestly I don't like either party right now, they are both nasty.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@n64dd said:

she'll say anything to sell books tbh.

TBH, her statement is pretty correct.

Hannity is actual fake news, definition wise. The fact that Fox made their MAIN him prime-time selling point, while other channels out right FIRE people for publishing just 1 false story is quite telling.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

Sean Hannity is the third most watched news show on TV after Carlson and Lemon, and 12 of Coulter's books are considered best-sellers.

They are most definitely household names, you are dead wrong (as usual).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@sSubZerOo said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh I hear myself, I'm just saying you need to fight fire with fire, sometimes. That's a negative with a negative :P That...makes a positive? Or are we adding?

And sure it exists on the other spectrum, just to a much lesser degree. You don't see conservatives voting for a Republican-alternative at the same rate you see liberals voting for a Democrat-alternative. That's at least how it appears, but maybe the stats prove otherwise (I do recall the Utah guy getting quite a few votes).

And why are you giving me shit for being critical of Republicans and Democrats? Do you think I'm Democrat? That I am inconsistent?

Honestly I don't like either party right now, they are both nasty.

So to fight supposedly literally Hitler you become Hitler.. What great logic. But your version is with flowers and hugs. I can't believe any sane person would think the destruction of free ideas into dangerous dogma is a good idea.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24 doomdizzle
Member since 2017 • 528 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

That's insulting to legit, old-school conservatives.

Hannity and Coulter do not represent what I would call traditional American conservative values. They're both just shock jocks for the right, that's all, any love the get is simply from their association with the left and from the nutjobs.

Though it does sort of sound like Coulter might be reeling it in, now. Good for here? We shall see...

Perhaps these legit, old-school conservatives need to take their party back?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

cryin shame

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, who cares.

well, if you think of a person who's job it is just to state their opinion on stuff, that's a pretty fucking useless job socially speaking.

it's only the audience that gives them any kind of real power/authority.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jacanuk

@mrbojangles25 said:

If you don´t want to appear as a lunatic , maybe not included one of the worst dictators in modern history.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

If you don´t want to appear as a lunatic , maybe not included one of the worst dictators in modern history.

Its hilarious isn't it?.. There is absolutely no nuance what so ever, anything that opposes a group is literally a Nazi or Hitler.. I thought people would have learned their lesson after the Republicans tried to do the exact same thing to Obama but on a far smaller scale and they were laughed at and criticized.. And now we have this going full circle in which bojangles actually thinks that democrats should be this way too to fight "fire with fire!".. Its comedy gold, people like the ANTIFA jackasses that are supposedly "fighting fascism" are being more fascist than their opposition.. This is like the Richard Spencer shit all over again.. Hey guys you see that Nazi over there? I know he isn't being violent, but it doesn't matter, lets act just like the worse image we can imagine a Nazi and assault them. The regressives lack complete self awareness. They are literally becoming greater threats to violence and liberty than the group they view as the villians through their self righteous condemnation.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Its hilarious isn't it?.. There is absolutely no nuance what so ever, anything that opposes a group is literally a Nazi or Hitler.. I thought people would have learned their lesson after the Republicans tried to do the exact same thing to Obama but on a far smaller scale and they were laughed at and criticized.. And now we have this going full circle in which bojangles actually thinks that democrats should be this way too to fight "fire with fire!".. Its comedy gold, people like the ANTIFA jackasses that are supposedly "fighting fascism" are being more fascist than their opposition.. This is like the Richard Spencer shit all over again.. Hey guys you see that Nazi over there? I know he isn't being violent, but it doesn't matter, lets act just like the worse image we can imagine a Nazi and assault them. The regressives lack complete self awareness. They are literally becoming greater threats to violence and liberty than the group they view as the villians through their self righteous condemnation.

You should build a time machine and go back to 1930s Germany. Maybe warn them until you encounter someone like you who tells you to shut up because the Weimar Republic was just as bad and that it's never going to happen.

I get the comparisons can be exaggerated and overdone but this country is on a slippery slope thanks to low voter turnout, lack of representation, and an increase in the gap of wealthy. It's going to happen one day and you're going to be an idiot.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jacanuk

@sSubZerOo said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yup you are right, but that is one of the left's biggest assets , their massive hypocrisy and their idea that whatever they do is ok because they are doing it. The only way they know how to debate is by turning off their brain

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Yup you are right, but that is one of the left's biggest assets , their massive hypocrisy and their idea that whatever they do is ok because they are doing it. The only way they know how to debate is by turning off their brain

You know both sides do this, yet you post this.

Low IQ? Party over brain.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@drunk_pi said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

You should build a time machine and go back to 1930s Germany. Maybe warn them until you encounter someone like you who tells you to shut up because the Weimar Republic was just as bad and that it's never going to happen.

I get the comparisons can be exaggerated and overdone but this country is on a slippery slope thanks to low voter turnout, lack of representation, and an increase in the gap of wealthy. It's going to happen one day and you're going to be an idiot.

What a lot of people that compare the president to Hitler because they actually believe that he is that bad (with him replacing Jewish people with illegal aliens and Muslims) seem to overlook is that unlike with Hitler, Trump doesn't even come close to the amount of loyalty it would require for him to not only convince the country to amend the Constitution to make him permanent president (he can't even get his new healthcare bill passed), but most of his most loyal supporters would flat out refuse to murder people he calls undesirable no matter how much they may dislike them. Sure, some of the more extreme ones may do it, but they are greatly outnumbered.

There are too many things in 2017 America that are different than 1930s Germany for any president that desires to become a dictator to be successful. He would be impeached by his own party first, assuming he wasn't stripped of power through the 25th Amendment or less legal circumstances first.

All of the Hitler comparisons may be a great way to end an argument with a Trump supporter (I didn't say win, just end), but that doesn't make them true.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk

@ad1x2 said:
@drunk_pi said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

What a lot of people that compare the president to Hitler because they actually believe that he is that bad (with him replacing Jewish people with illegal aliens and Muslims) seem to overlook is that unlike with Hitler, Trump doesn't even come close to the amount of loyalty it would require for him to not only convince the country to amend the Constitution to make him permanent president (he can't even get his new healthcare bill passed), but most of his most loyal supporters would flat out refuse to murder people he calls undesirable no matter how much they may dislike them. Sure, some of the more extreme ones may do it, but they are greatly outnumbered.

There are too many things in 2017 America that are different than 1930s Germany for any president that desires to become a dictator to be successful. He would be impeached by his own party first, assuming he wasn't stripped of power through the 25th Amendment or less legal circumstances first.

All of the Hitler comparisons may be a great way to end an argument with a Trump supporter (I didn't say win, just end), but that doesn't make them true.

Are you being serious ? just stop with the goldwin before he comes up from his grave and beat you with a ugly stick

Trump may be many things in some liberal minds, but try not to make yourself look like a lunatic by keep making insane comparisons.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ad1x2

@Jacanuk: What are you talking about? I'm just saying that the Hitler comparisons the president's biggest haters like to bring up are ludicrous and are an insult to the real victims of the Nazi regime.

Comparing the deportation of illegal aliens and blocking people from places like Iran and Syria from entering the US to the millions of people that were murdered by Hitler makes the people that make the comparisons look desperate. There are plenty of things Trump does that can be criticized without dropping the Hitler bomb to try and make him worse.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jacanuk

@ad1x2 said:

@Jacanuk: What are you talking about? I'm just saying that the Hitler comparisons the president's biggest haters like to bring up are ludicrous and are an insult to the real victims of the Nazi regime.

Comparing the deportation of illegal aliens and blocking people from places like Iran and Syria from entering the US to the millions of people that were murdered by Hitler makes the people that make the comparisons look desperate. There are plenty of things Trump does that can be criticized without dropping the Hitler bomb to try and make him worse.

Ahh, sorry i thought you said something else.

But ya you are right, comparing Trump to any dictator is desperate and a cry for help from the ones doing it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@ad1x2 said:
@drunk_pi said:
@sSubZerOo said:

Are you being serious ? just stop with the goldwin before he comes up from his grave and beat you with a ugly stick

Trump may be many things in some liberal minds, but try not to make yourself look like a lunatic by keep making insane comparisons.

Quite a few thing's wrong with this post.

1) It's Godwin, not Goldwin

2) He isn't dead

3) Why an ugly stick? I think you're mixing up your metaphors.

3) Why would he beat him with a stick? Godwin's law is simply "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1". It does not mean that all Nazi comparisons are invalid or that you lose points for using one.

4) If you think his comparison is insane, demonstrate why. Don't just make a claim and expect people to take your word on it.

I think most of the Hitler/Trump comparisons are reaching too far, but simply arguing about the fact that someone made a comparison rather than whats wrong with the comparison makes you far far worse than the unoriginal people stretching their limited history knowledge a bit too thin.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:

The comparisons have more to do with his rise to power and such. His wish to silence a free press for instance or turn people away from believing them. No one is saying anything about his death camps. But there is a similarity in Trump's brand of politics.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ad1x2

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

The comparisons have more to do with his rise to power and such. His wish to silence a free press for instance or turn people away from believing them. No one is saying anything about his death camps. But there is a similarity in Trump's brand of politics.

If you think that nobody has ever compared Trump's desire to deport illegal aliens or block some Muslims from entering the US to Hitler's Final Solution, then you haven't looked on the Internet long enough. Even some celebrities either implied it or flat out said that illegal aliens and Muslims are being treated today like Jews were treated during Hitler's rise to power.

Stuff like that is why many of his supporters are so eager to believe him when he calls CNN fake news. Although it doesn't help CNN when they are discredited about some of the Russian stories either.

Yes, Fox News is biased too and tries to cover up many of his screwups, especially shows like Hannity, if you was going to bring them up in a rebuttal to my statement. Fox barely touched what he tweeted this morning even after a Republican Congressman had to rightfully tell him those tweets were beneath the office of the President of the United States.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mrbojangles25

@sSubZerOo said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

hey I included Ghandi and Obama!

If I knew it was going to start such a shitstorm, I never would have mentioned it, all right? I'm sorry, oh god, I'M SORRY!!!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

If you think that nobody has ever compared Trump's desire to deport illegal aliens or block some Muslims from entering the US to Hitler's Final Solution, then you haven't looked on the Internet long enough. Even some celebrities either implied it or flat out said that illegal aliens and Muslims are being treated today like Jews were treated during Hitler's rise to power.

Stuff like that is why many of his supporters are so eager to believe him when he calls CNN fake news. Although it doesn't help CNN when they are discredited about some of the Russian stories either.

Yes, Fox News is biased too and tries to cover up many of his screwups, especially shows like Hannity, if you was going to bring them up in a rebuttal to my statement. Fox barely touched what he tweeted this morning even after a Republican Congressman had to rightfully tell him those tweets were beneath the office of the President of the United States.

Not what I said. You exaggerate and use hyperbole. It is accurate to compare some of his tactics with dictators and fascists.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

Not even that is worthy of a comparison. Any comparison to one of the worst dictators in modern history is just ludicrous, Trump is not a dictator, not is he trying to get rid of the free media.

And who ever think that the comparison is even valid needs to go down to the nearest A&E and ask for help.

Also not even coming on to debating on that level is 2nd grade "my dad is bigger than your dad" level and most people should have the ability to counter with more reasonable arguments.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

Not even that is worthy of a comparison. Any comparison to one of the worst dictators in modern history is just ludicrous, Trump is not a dictator, not is he trying to get rid of the free media.

And who ever think that the comparison is even valid needs to go down to the nearest A&E and ask for help.

Also not even coming on to debating on that level is 2nd grade "my dad is bigger than your dad" level and most people should have the ability to counter with more reasonable arguments.

No it's not ludicrous. Same MO. Hitler didn't start off as the worst dictator in history. Though Trump has started off as the worst president in US history.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia

Focus on obvious exaggerations by a poster rather than the thread topic.

GOP Posters as annoying as GOP Politicians.

Coulter was correct for the first time. Hannity is an absolute right wing cultist. I dare anyone to deny that.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

No it's not ludicrous. Same MO. Hitler didn't start off as the worst dictator in history. Though Trump has started off as the worst president in US history.

I hope you are being really sarcastic here because if aren't , i am at a loss for words on how clouded you are.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Gotta hunch that sean hannity will run for office within the next couple years.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

I hope you are being really sarcastic here because if aren't , i am at a loss for words on how clouded you are.

I would hope you were trolling these last few months with your trump love but I know you're not. I'm at a loss for words how any sand person can continue to defend him.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

I would hope you were trolling these last few months with your trump love but I know you're not. I'm at a loss for words how any sand person can continue to defend him.

Defend what? and i would "defend" anyone from being compared to the worst dictator in modern history.

And i have no special love for Trump, i just hate the direction the democrats have moved the country in more.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Zaryia

@tjandmia said:

It's amazing that people even pay attention to Sean Hannity.

It's Fox's staple prime-time program and one of their top ratings. One of the main reasons why Fox has the highest false information ratings (aka, objectively the most "fake news" MSM source at the moment).

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

When one can not use facts, they use the next best thing: Emotion.

Removing and stopping illegals and any other possible threat does these people zero justice when it is compared to gassing Jews, homosexuals, etc..,

Politics brings out the absolute worst in people.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zaryia

@Solaryellow said:
@ad1x2 said:

When one can not use facts

Politics brings out the absolute worst in people.

Yeah, just look at your post history.

Heck you turn non political things political, with no citation. You can't even discuss or refute the thread's OP. I've noticed this about right wing posters, it's always about attacking subsequent posts rather than the actual thread. Mostly because it's true and you gotta deflect.