Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Not sure about all of this, but I do find it strange that Twitter has suspended the users account. Is she really a whistle blower? It is an interesting story if nothing else.

I will say I don't trust China and I don't trust anything that comes out of that country. It would not surprise me them releasing something like this just to see what would happen to the world. If they did do they have their answer and that frightens the hell out of me if all of this comes out as being true.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/twitter-suspends-virologist-who-claims-covid-19-was-made-in-lab/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Here paper:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-virologist-posts-report-claiming-covid-19-was-made-in-wuhan-lab/

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts

Why would China release something that shows exactly how much western world depends on China for manufacturing?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

Probably removed because of no corroboration.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4387 Posts

also steve bannon has ties and money with foundation she used.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23961 Posts

It is very possible that the SARS-CoV-2 Virus came from a lab.

A very big lab, I am sharing a picture of it right now,

But the evidence for a artificially made virus is next to nothing. She almost certainly sounds like a fraud.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44638 Posts

"I do find it strange that Twitter has suspended the users account"

Nothing strange about cracking down on misinformation. What I find strange is not banning people who perpetuate it with likes and retweets.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

I don't even know if this counts as a "whistleblower" (seems like lately whistleblowers are anonymous and don't want to reveal their identity) she's openly coming out to the public with this information and sharing it with anyone willing to listen.

This is serious i dont take it lightly, her credentials are not bad either, shes been working on this virus since the outbreak in Hong Kong, has worked directly with the WHO... Somethings here that stick out.

The virologist — who claims she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year — has previously accused Beijing of lying about when it learned of the killer bug and engaging in an extensive cover-up of her work.

In April, Yan reportedly fled Hong Kong and escaped to America to raise awareness about the pandemic. She is said to have been hiding over fear for her safety.

Yan had said her former supervisors at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, a reference laboratory for the World Health Organization, silenced her when she sounded the alarm about human-to-human transmission in December last year.

She also claimed that before she fled China, her information was wiped from government databases

The lab has denied that Yan ever “conducted any research on human-to-human transmission” and said her assertions have “no scientific basis.”

Shes like a Chinese scientist version of Edward Snowden lol... smh

Does anyone really think she would flee the country to lie about the origin of the virus?

My gut is going with shes probably telling the truth.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

Some of the world's leading virologists explained in easy to understand terms why it is impossible for covid 19 to be man made.

Seems like some people just don't want to understand.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58441 Posts

It's a sorry state of affairs when people ignore common sense, science, and logic and instead gravitate towards complex, elaborate tales full of emotion and drama.

"No no no, you're not listening. COVID is man-made! The fact that they tell you it can only occur in nature is EVIDENCE it is man made, man! Stop being a puppet" lol

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6957 Posts

@sealionact said:

Some of the world's leading virologists explained in easy to understand terms why it is impossible for covid 19 to be man made.

Seems like some people just don't want to understand.

It's almost like those people who don't want to understand have their own agenda. Or maybe they are just idiots. Or most likely it is both.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

You have to wonder why Twitter bans these accounts so quickly. And who are they to insert authority over real or fake? Since when is it immoral to investigate or question a theory? Especially with a seemingly credible source. More credible than what presently exists - the Communist Party of China.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

So Hong Kong University denied she worked on the human to human transmission of Covid19, none of her research has been peer reviewed either.

Reminds me of a guy called Howard Lam, he told the world he was kidnapped by Chinese Mainland agents and tortured, unfortunately for him, CCTV showed him walking around Hong Kong shopping!

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Maroxad said:

But the evidence for a artificially made virus is next to nothing. She almost certainly sounds like a fraud.

Basically this. 'Manufactured' genomes are very easy to spot and analysis was already done on this 6 months ago. The odds that this was created in a lab is close to 0. It came from a wet market.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: what evidence do you have it came from a wet market

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Maroxad

@kadin_kai said:

So Hong Kong University denied she worked on the human to human transmission of Covid19, none of her research has been peer reviewed either.

Reminds me of a guy called Howard Lam, he told the world he was kidnapped by Chinese Mainland agents and tortured, unfortunately for him, CCTV showed him walking around Hong Kong shopping!

Got a source on this? Not that I doubt you. But it might convince the tin foil hats in this thread?

I knew she was a fraud, because I have seen the same rhetoric over and over: "The truth is suppressed, and I am a whistleblower of the truth, I had to escape my community to avoid persecution for telling the truth".

@jeezers said:

Scientists have been able to effectively trace the virus,

It is very likely the virus spread from a Bat -> Pangeloin -> Human.

This tracing has a lot more value than hearsay and forum posts (which is also hearsay). Which is the origin of this conspicary theory that the virus came from a lab.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kadin_Kai

@Maroxad: Source was Wikipedia. She has a page.

She claims China released the virus intentionally....hmm why would they release it in China causing havoc to itself?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts

@kadin_kai said:

She claims China released the virus intentionally....hmm why would they release it in China causing havoc to itself?

Because war is yesterday methods. Duh. :P

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

So her smoking gun is a paper that covid could be made in a lab.

Okay

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56307 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

It's a sorry state of affairs when people ignore common sense, science, and logic and instead gravitate towards complex, elaborate tales full of emotion and drama.

"No no no, you're not listening. COVID is man-made! The fact that they tell you it can only occur in nature is EVIDENCE it is man made, man! Stop being a puppet" lol

I heard Covid-19 came from Outer Space. Can't blame no one now lol.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Maroxad

@kadin_kai said:

Yeouch,

That puts her in a very bad light. It is a shame, she went through all those years of education, and now she is wasting it on quackery.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58441 Posts

@davillain- said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I heard Covid-19 came from Outer Space. Can't blame no one now lol.

I would sooner believe that than some of these other theories.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kadin_Kai

@Maroxad: There are quite a few people like her unfortunately.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Maroxad

@kadin_kai said:

@Maroxad: There are quite a few people like her unfortunately.

Sadly,

I remember in my school days running into a fraudulent doctor. I shared the video with my biology teacher because it sounded suspect. Teacher gave me a lesson in fighting pseudoscience.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@jeezers said:

Comparative genetic analysis to bat coronvirus'. DNA has 'fingerprints' and diverge over time due to mutations. We have the ability to compare these diverging differences and retrace origins in a relatively accurate manner.

On the other hand, human alteration techniques are also identifiable and obvious to spot. Scientists have gone down this route and discount that theory based on what they see.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#25 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

"I do find it strange that Twitter has suspended the users account"

Nothing strange about cracking down on misinformation. What I find strange is not banning people who perpetuate it with likes and retweets.

I wish we did that with Iraq's WMDs.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Problem with these type of things is u will never know about it.