Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#51 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@Jacanuk: right everyone talking apples And you deflect to pumpkins.

What a joke you are.

What are you on? because you may want to stop taking it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@effec_tor said:

Does this mean Mueller will also Indicted the Clinton Campaign for the Chris Steele dossier?

Uhh....on what charges? And how would it be involved with Russian meddling?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Not really but nice try.

I see you have the same problem as the other troll Joeblowhole. You both sure don´t like actual facts.

Well I'm sticking with facts. You're not. That's the difference.

Not really since you seem to have a problem with the fact that Steele got hired after the Washington conservative branch had stopped paying and Fusion GPS had been hired by Clinton.

But keep up with the distortion, it´s not like your side the far-left is going to change their minds because of a little thing called the truth.

Man you must have vertigo with all the spinning you do...........the dossier was initially funded by The Washington Beacon....a conservative site for the primary. Period. You are the most dishonest individual I have ever seen post here.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3850 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

I see you missed that Steele was hired after Clinton and the democratic party had paid Fusion to dig up dirt on Trump. The dossier came out of that engagement.

No Republican/conservative had anything to do with the dossier.

The dossier was initially a conservative dossier.

Not really but nice try.

I see you have the same problem as the other troll Joeblowhole. You both sure don´t like actual facts.

Then the Steele dossier was used to get warrants from the FISA Court to spy on the Trump Campaign before and after the election. A new judge has replaced the FISA court judge and now there is a good chance the charges against Genera; Flynn will be dropped. Anything uncovered with those warrants is now useless.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

I see you missed that Steele was hired after Clinton and the democratic party had paid Fusion to dig up dirt on Trump. The dossier came out of that engagement.

Not really but nice try.

Then the Steele dossier was used to get warrants from the FISA Court to spy on the Trump Campaign before and after the election. A new judge has replaced the FISA court judge and now there is a good chance the charges against Genera; Flynn will be dropped. Anything uncovered with those warrants is now useless.

No it's not. Much had been verified already. Any patriotic American of which the conservatives always paint themselves should be disgusted by the Russian ties of the trump Admin. Period.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not really but nice try.

No it's not. Much had been verified already. Any patriotic American of which the conservatives always paint themselves should be disgusted by the Russian ties of the trump Admin. Period.

If anything they were tied in with the Clinton's. Just follow the money trail.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not really but nice try.

Verified as false.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Not really but nice try.

according to who?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts

ITT

trump supports desperately trying to save face after getting duped by russian misinformation campaigns.

keep it up guys. lookin' good

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
Loading Video...

You're welcome.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

ITT

trump supports desperately trying to save face after getting duped by russian misinformation campaigns.

Hillary supporters trying find any excuse possible to make them look like they were crazy for saying Trump had a 5 percent chance of winning.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:
@comp_atkins said:

ITT

Hillary supporters trying find any excuse possible to make them look like they were crazy for saying Trump had a 5 percent chance of winning.

This isn't about who won the last election. Get over it. This is actually more important. Well to Americans anyway it is.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 JimB

@comp_atkins said:

ITT

The left got duped also. Did you see Micheal Moore face in the anti Trump demonstration in NY organized by the same Russian group. In fact it has been learned Russians spent more money after the election.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 JimB

@joebones5000 said:
@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:

ITT

The left got duped also. Did you see Micheal Moore face in the anti Trump demonstration in NY organized by the same Russian group. In fact it has been learned Russians spent more money after the election.

It's nice to see you've gone from "fake news" to acceptance. Took long enough. Too bad you're still deflecting to the left.

The fake news is all you know. When the left gets caught it something you still can't accept it.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@JimB said:
@joebones5000 said:
@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:

ITT

It's nice to see you've gone from "fake news" to acceptance. Took long enough. Too bad you're still deflecting to the left.

The fake news is all you know. When the left gets caught it something you still can't accept it.

no we accept it, we just dont see the relevance

accepted!