Your Oblivion Class

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RSCNAVYSPAZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 RSCNAVYSPAZ
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts

Post your Oblivion Birthsign and Class here :) (am just wondering what everyone is)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a question to go with this topic: I am new to Oblivion, and I want to be something that
is good at melee, and can wear Heavy Armor. I dont want much to do with Magic at all. So I picked
The Warrior as my birthsign, and Warrior. said that was a bad choice, that I am going to die alot, and said I should've picked The Healer.  And be a Brenton, I am a Imperial.

What would be the best race/birthsign for me to be all melee/little magic.

(sorry for some reason I could only type c1a55/cl@ss once, it censored it every other time :( )

Insane00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Insane00
Member since 2003 • 1267 Posts

I am a Monk under the Lady. Which in your case I advise you avoid.

I think what you chose was alright. Healers are fine and all, But I gather they would be a bit boring. Your best bet mingt be to find the class/race that gives a bonus to the healing branch of magic (is it fortification?), but otherwise stick primarily to classes such as warrior for melee type playing. The only problem with not having any healing magic is that you are bound to potions, resting and sleep to regain health, which can be a little expensive and/or difficult healing when you really need to.

HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts

I'm a knight and a warrior.

Combine this with being a redguard, my blade/heavy armor/ block skill goes up crazily fast for quick leveling up. I started of as a Thief and some other stealthy type thingy and i realised that i could never finish the game with just a good sneaking ability. Its all about the sword!!

iamsickofspam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 iamsickofspam
Member since 2007 • 1043 Posts

im just trying a straight warrior at the moment, once ive done the main quest, im going to make an evil, archer/thief type, or maybe a non warrior type that does a bit of everything except melee, so a wizzard/thief/archer type.

Droynas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Droynas
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts

I'm a thief under the thief sign ;)
Really easy. Just sneak and put an arrow in the enemy in front of you ;D
If they survive, take out your sword and after a few hits, dead! :D

smooner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 smooner
Member since 2007 • 58 Posts
Warrior and assassin, i like to be powerful and at the same time still be able to do some kick ass stealth kills :)
ollyd122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ollyd122
Member since 2005 • 442 Posts
Knight and a Warrior. And i'm a Nord. Swords ftw! :D
UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts
I'm a Dark Elf with my own custom class named "Paladin" with the skills of: Armorer, Blade, Block, Destruction, Light Armor, Sneak, and Marksman. My birthsign was The Lord.....

Dark Elfs are great with blades, stealth and magic. 

All of the other mage skills, being, Alteration, Mysticisim, Illusion, Conjuration and Restoration are all up to Journeyman on my character. Even though I am not skilled in these skills, I chose to level them as well.
DannyGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DannyGT
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts
Birthsign: Thief - Class: i made one named Saiyan lol
RSCNAVYSPAZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RSCNAVYSPAZ
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
ok, I got another question about horses. I know you can steal them in the game. but I found a place selling them, for 4,000 gold. When you buy one. Do you have like a whistle or something to summon it ? Is it just renting it ? or what. Cant it die, do you get it back if it does.

And another thing, by Imperial city this guy wanted me to get 12 scales for him, and I accepted the quest. but then later I ended up killing him for some reason. and it said quest is impossible to complete now. Is he dead forever ? how long til he comes back. I havent seen many things respawn in the game, like things I have stolen are still gone from that place.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

I'm a Dunmer (Dark Elf) born under the sign of the Lady

i excell in Destruction and Alteration magick and proficient in Blade and Hand to Hand. My highest skill is Speachcraft (Expert) and i'm a level 21.  I'm Arena Grand Champion, Journeyman in both the Fighters Guild and Mages Guild,a Knight Errant in the Knights of nine, and a sister in the order of the virtuos blood (18 Vampires and counting.)  and an Honorary member of the Blades.  80 hours and counting.

lamplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lamplan
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts

I laughed a bit after reading that last post.. How do you propose he or your horse will be raised from the dead?

By the by you get a free horse not far in the "main" quest.

I made up a class called Night bandit - the sign that gives you invisibility.  the major skills are all controlled easy leveling skills (Don't want to level up to fast w/only 2-3 points of increase) Armorer, Alteration, illusion, Blocking, Alchemy, Destruction and Speechcraft 

UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts
ok, I got another question about horses. I know you can steal them in the game. but I found a place selling them, for 4,000 gold. When you buy one. Do you have like a whistle or something to summon it ? Is it just renting it ? or what. Cant it die, do you get it back if it does.

And another thing, by Imperial city this guy wanted me to get 12 scales for him, and I accepted the quest. but then later I ended up killing him for some reason. and it said quest is impossible to complete now. Is he dead forever ? how long til he comes back. I havent seen many things respawn in the game, like things I have stolen are still gone from that place.
RSCNAVYSPAZ
When you fast travel somewhere, the horse appears. You buy it, it's yours. When you travel in a city the horse is stabled.

Yes, they can die. I did the Dark Brotehrhood quests so I got Shadowmere who will not die, but just go unconcious.