Yakuza 4 revelation help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chet_Won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Chet_Won
Member since 2009 • 644 Posts

Im pretty sure every character gets 3 revelations. I have 3 for Masa and Akiyama, 2 for Kiryu and zero for taiga. I know there is the 2 obvious ones from Mack but need help finding the last one for Kiryu, And i know of the 2 for taiga but cant figure out the 3rd one please any help is greatly appreciated

Chet_Won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Chet_Won

bump please help

Everiez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Everiez
Member since 2006 • 1946 Posts

Saejima:

1. Parking Lot Center (underground), look for black sedan with a man in suit inside.
  2. Poppo Nakamichi Street (Nakamichi Alley).
  3. Little Asia (n front of BEAM DVD store, Pink Street North), same as Akiyama's.
  4. Dock (fishing spot).

I believe each characters has their own guide telling you where to find Revelation. You can find Saejima Revelation guide at The Master(sewer area). I don't know for the rest cause I'm still playing as Saejima and plan to take the game slowly.

Chet_Won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chet_Won

Saejima:

1. Parking Lot Center (underground), look for black sedan with a man in suit inside.
  2. Poppo Nakamichi Street (Nakamichi Alley).
  3. Little Asia (n front of BEAM DVD store, Pink Street North), same as Akiyama's.
  4. Dock (fishing spot).

I believe each characters has their own guide telling you where to find Revelation. You can find Saejima Revelation guide at The Master(sewer area). I don't know for the rest cause I'm still playing as Saejima and plan to take the game slowly.

Everiez

thanks for that so i take it Kiryu only has 2 revelations. I didnt know there was a revelation guide other then mack.