Xbox live mach problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elfboy69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 elfboy69
Member since 2005 • 277 Posts
I live in korea and there are not to many people here that have xbox 360.I like to play online when i can but in most games a player or nother person has to make the match for any one to play online.now here is where my problem is.I play with people in the states and the connection is not always that good and the hosts who make the matchs always kick me for the match for my low connection and i never get in play in 90% of the matches that i enter.I whant to know if there is somthing i can to do get my internet speed up and why game companys dont just make the match making programs like the ones in halo2 where there is no host to kick you off.cuz i pay and i what to play.Thanks
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
I live in korea and there are not to many people here that have xbox 360.I like to play online when i can but in most games a player or nother person has to make the match for any one to play online.now here is where my problem is.I play with people in the states and the connection is not always that good and the hosts who make the matchs always kick me for the match for my low connection and i never get in play in 90% of the matches that i enter.I whant to know if there is somthing i can to do get my internet speed up and why game companys dont just make the match making programs like the ones in halo2 where there is no host to kick you off.cuz i pay and i what to play.Thankselfboy69
This is the PS3 forum. You have to post that in the xbox360 forum.
elfboy69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 elfboy69
Member since 2005 • 277 Posts
my bad for posting this in the ps3 forums sory.