wut does "Bilinear Filtering"&"Color Space" do wen playi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts

i was playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on my Vita and i noticed when i held the touch screen down a menu popped up showing "bilinear Filter",

"Right Stick", "Camera", and "Color Space (PSP System)"... now, i already figured out what "Right Stick" does but what does the one's mentioned in my title do?

i put both of them on but nothing happend.

ydnarrewop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 ydnarrewop
Member since 2004 • 2291 Posts

Bilinear filtering is a texture filtering method used to smooth textures when displayed larger or smaller than they actually are. Colour spacing was introduced on later psp models. It had to do with the view. Wide was the preferred choice as the colours ooked better; less washed out. " Enabling this function makes the color space of your PS Vita system more like that of a liquid crystal screen, so you can enjoy more original color " "The screen of your PS Vita system uses organic EL technology, so its color space differs from the color space of the PSP™ system, which uses a liquid crystal screen" "With some games, the effect of this function might be hard to see even when this function is enabled, and the colors might not be to your liking. In this case, disable this function " basically it seems it only makes a difference if running psp games on your Vita.

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts

basically it seems it only makes a difference if running psp games on your Vita.

ydnarrewop

These options are only available when you have a PSP game running. :P