WOWOWOW!! omg. this is toooooooo much.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ProWarrior69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ProWarrior69
Member since 2006 • 465 Posts

my ps3 broke almost 2 months ago so i sent it to asurion because i had a 2 year warrenty from them. i sent it in the first time, and ran into a few problems. i finally got it back and it looked like they threw it across a room. but it worked...for 3 days. so i sent it back to them, got it back in even worse condition, i plugged it in..didnt work. i mean what the hell? are they serious? am i sending my ps3 in to get a **** sandpaper job on it?

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Who the hell is Asurion?

I think that's your problem... you should send it in to the people who made the thing. No one knows more about the PS3 than Sony.

idk761

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 idk761
Member since 2008 • 3229 Posts
I guess your one of the few where you got back service form Sony :(
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
I guess your one of the few where you got back service form Sony :(idk761
He didn't get service from Sony. That was his problem.
idk761

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 idk761
Member since 2008 • 3229 Posts
[QUOTE="idk761"]I guess your one of the few where you got back service form Sony :(hazelnutman
He didn't get service from Sony. That was his problem.

Oh, I was just assuming Asurion was a repair place that Sony owns :(
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
get in touch with the management and voice your dissatisfaction. don't forget to point out their company's worker incompetency and poor customer service... you should have sent it to Sony though... i know its kind of late making that suggestion...
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

I would just send it to Sony

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

Asurion is an insurance company.

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
You should really let sony fix/replace your system.
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
I'd take legal action against them. WIth a warranty you should be getting your console back in perfect working order. If that's not the case, and they refuse to make it so.... Sew 'em. People shouldn't get away with BS like that. A mistake is forgivable, but that doesn't sound like a mistake.
blabbyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blabbyboy
Member since 2008 • 2614 Posts
[QUOTE="Nephilim83"]I'd take legal action against them. WIth a warranty you should be getting your console back in perfect working order. If that's not the case, and they refuse to make it so.... Sew 'em. People shouldn't get away with BS like that. A mistake is forgivable, but that doesn't sound like a mistake. [/QUOTE/] Legally you can sue for bad warranty.
stayblazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 stayblazed
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts

I'd take legal action against them. WIth a warranty you should be getting your console back in perfect working order. If that's not the case, and they refuse to make it so.... Sew 'em. People shouldn't get away with BS like that. A mistake is forgivable, but that doesn't sound like a mistake. Nephilim83

Wow, would you really spend the time and money to sue somebody over a video game system?

xialon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#13 xialon
Member since 2007 • 593 Posts

Personally, I am not surprised. Try contacting Sony about your problems. They should be able to direct you to some place where they will fix it properly.

I know of someone who sent in their PS3 after it stopped working, and they got a new one after a week. Just try Sony affiliated companies.

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts

[QUOTE="Nephilim83"]I'd take legal action against them. WIth a warranty you should be getting your console back in perfect working order. If that's not the case, and they refuse to make it so.... Sew 'em. People shouldn't get away with BS like that. A mistake is forgivable, but that doesn't sound like a mistake. stayblazed

Wow, would you really spend the time and money to sue somebody over a video game system?

A $500 one? Yes. Would you really just lose out on $500? For companies like this you have to do what it takes to prove your point and show them that you aint gonna take that kind of crap from them. If everyone just lets them get away with it then they're gonna keep screwing people over. Passive-aggressive lazy people are why so much dishonesty occurs in the business world today.
ProWarrior69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ProWarrior69
Member since 2006 • 465 Posts

i didnt want to pay $150 at the time..nor do i have that much money right now. asurion took off my warrenty sticker too. i did call sony and they said they werent sure if they could fix it or not since the other company tried things with it. and i have called asurion multiple times telling them im pissed, they have told me 5 times a manager would call, one finally did but i wasnt home. i would love to sue to be honest, add all the cash up its about $600, plus the games and controllers, its over $1000.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="Nephilim83"]I'd take legal action against them. WIth a warranty you should be getting your console back in perfect working order. If that's not the case, and they refuse to make it so.... Sew 'em. People shouldn't get away with BS like that. A mistake is forgivable, but that doesn't sound like a mistake. stayblazed

Umm yes. Would you?

This is why I always buy expensive things from well known names, that way if there's a problem, it can be justified

LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts
sadly the ps3 gets scratched way to easy, i bought a case and the glossy finish got hella messed up by the case!

my ps3 broke almost 2 months ago so i sent it to asurion because i had a 2 year warrenty from them. i sent it in the first time, and ran into a few problems. i finally got it back and it looked like they threw it across a room. but it worked...for 3 days. so i sent it back to them, got it back in even worse condition, i plugged it in..didnt work. i mean what the hell? are they serious? am i sending my ps3 in to get a **** sandpaper job on it?

ProWarrior69
Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

Personally, I am not surprised. Try contacting Sony about your problems. They should be able to direct you to some place where they will fix it properly.

I know of someone who sent in their PS3 after it stopped working, and they got a new one after a week. Just try Sony affiliated companies.

xialon

You don't get a new one. They just send you one that they received previously and is already repaired which they clean as well.

Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

Who the hell is Asurion?

I think that's your problem... you should send it in to the people who made the thing. No one knows more about the PS3 than Sony.

Scianix-Black
is that a jet set radio future avatar there? did they ever make another one after the xbox one?
Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

Who the hell is Asurion?

Renzokucant

is that a jet set radio future avatar there? did they ever make another one after the xbox one?

fortunately not 8)

Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

[QUOTE="Renzokucant"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

Who the hell is Asurion?

Unknown_Hero3

fortunately not 8)

so sad that game was awsome. ps3 needs to do what the original xbox did and release the system with a game that has 2 games on it lol