Wow, only Gamespot gave a Positive a Review of KZ tech Demo.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aka_aj03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aka_aj03
Member since 2004 • 5911 Posts

Can you believe that, while Gamildaily did not find KZ tech demo astonishing, Gamespot really gave an excellent descriptions about the KZ demo and they really are looking forward to the actual game.

"As with the previous Killzone trailer, the game looks like it has the potential to make quite a splash for the PlayStation 3 if it delivers on its promise. The action looks fast and detailed, and it seems to be covering all the right bases. The visuals are looking sharp, and the vast scale of the outdoor areas is impressive, while the indoor spaces we saw were good and claustrophobic. Granted, we didn't see anything quite as jaw dropping as the eerie human animation in the previous trailer, but as Harrison noted, this trailer was more of a technical showcase than a proper trailer. Look for more on Killzone at E3 later this year, where Sony and Amsterdam-based Guerilla will hopefully deliver the goods in playable form."

Read more here, they fully describe what the KZ tech demo is all about.  GDC 07: Killzone Update

shazanarkand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 shazanarkand
Member since 2003 • 406 Posts
IGN gave it a positive review...
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#3 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
i can care less what other sites say about gameing stuff. the final imput is mine anyways.
JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts

Surprising yes, but IGN gave it good and i havn't looked elsewhere...and i won't listen to them anyways...besides it wasn't to show killzone it was a tech demo, not a killzone demo or killzone demonstration, he specifically said that

chamber25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chamber25
Member since 2005 • 412 Posts
Well it was really just a tech demo so it's still far off from the actual game. I think gamespot went about judging it the right way
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
Tech-o Demo-o.  WHo reviews those?  And why?  And why do we care?
joevfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 joevfx
Member since 2004 • 978 Posts
haha looks like gamespot sees that the PS3 has legs now , with a great GDC keynote, so they are gonna jump on the bandwagon early and pretend they never gave it bias negative reviews. HA HA i say to you.
Papoose81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Papoose81
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts

haha looks like gamespot sees that the PS3 has legs now , with a great GDC keynote, so they are gonna jump on the bandwagon early and pretend they never gave it bias negative reviews. HA HA i say to you.

True

big7boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 big7boss
Member since 2006 • 216 Posts

Guys the video that was shown was a tech demo of the new ps3 dev tools "playstation edge". it wasn't ment to be indicative of killzone 2, they were just using killzone as a means to deliver the tech demo. so please stop with all these "killzone a disapointment" threads, wait for e3 to see the real game and then pass your judgements!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/770/770996p1.html

AB_Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AB_Uppercut
Member since 2007 • 1287 Posts

I am so excited about Killzone PS3 that I'm just gonna SCREAM :D

The funny thing is I hate FPS but theres something about this game that really interests me

aka_aj03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aka_aj03
The tech demo video will probably be popin in couple of minutes or maybe in couple of hours all over the web, since this is the internet.
captainhowdy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 captainhowdy23
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts
 Ahhh gamespot bashing PS3 aga...... wait something positive oh cool good job GS :D.
aka_aj03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 aka_aj03
bump
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts

True

Papoose81
So painfully true lol
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
i still don't trust any reviews but my own and my friends (though only the ones that aren't all jacked up on mountai dew) it nice to see gamespot finally give a good review though.  props to them
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
[QUOTE="Papoose81"]

True

NextGenNow
So painfully true lol

Or maybe you just complain about them no matter what they do. :)