WOW! i need some help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hustler_151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hustler_151
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts
I have been trying for weeks to get music on my psp and i just found out how, so i hook it up, drag files, save all that stuff. then i unplug it and go to music and it says that 300 mb arnt there and i click and STILL NO MUSIC! What did i do wrong? HELP! :(
fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fynne
Member since 2002 • 8078 Posts

First of all, have you formatted your memory stick using the PSP?  This creates the Folders where you put the music.  If you don't want to format, you can just manually make the folder : /PSP/MUSIC.  If you have 3.0+ there's a MUSIC folder on the root of the memory stick, I think....not sure.  Then just copy your music there and it should work.

BTW.  The music should be in mp3 format.  I don't think the PSP handles DRM stuff.

AP_Nataku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 AP_Nataku
Member since 2004 • 937 Posts

Actually every version of PSP has the ms0:/PSP/MUSIC folder.

But be sure that your musics are in .mp3 format. If they are in .wma format, you will need to activate your PSP to play wma online at the System Settings.(Only in later firmwares)

vVv_GaMeR_vVv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 vVv_GaMeR_vVv
Member since 2006 • 259 Posts

First of all, have you formatted your memory stick using the PSP? This creates the Folders where you put the music. If you don't want to format, you can just manually make the folder : /PSP/MUSIC. If you have 3.0+ there's a MUSIC folder on the root of the memory stick, I think....not sure. Then just copy your music there and it should work.

BTW. The music should be in mp3 format. I don't think the PSP handles DRM stuff.

fynne
What do u do about Videos? I have the same problem but with using videos and yes i did make a VIDEO folder yet still not working.