wow i am so bored i did something weird, remote play ff7.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chiknmhf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chiknmhf2
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts

so here i am on dial up and me pa's house, and i havce my ps3 and psp present and accounted for. throw in a copy of final fantasy 7 and we have what i call a "fan-boner". it is possible to play ff7 on your psp, but there is an error message that comes up about 30 seconds into play. could this be where the ps3 is heading, do you think they would iron this out?

another function i would like to see is using the psp as a remote for the ps3. say your in the other room while the ps3 is blasting some real good music, you want to change the song, well you have to get up and stand infront of the tv as you select the song. maybe dual screening with the psp will be an option.

now wouldnt that be nice.

Galen20K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Galen20K
Member since 2003 • 556 Posts

Yeap its Possible to play PS1 games over REmote Play but I dont think they've worked out all the bugs just yet, could be the reason they are not Advertising it so far>>>>>

I'm sure in the Future it'll be Stable enough to play for HOURS over Remote Play, ESPECIALLY FF7!!! - D

ThePlatinumKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ThePlatinumKid
Member since 2004 • 281 Posts
i play ff7 on my psp and never get any error it might be your connection or game
AlphaRedWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AlphaRedWolf
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

i play ff7 on my psp and never get any error it might be your connection or gameThePlatinumKid

Mine played fine too

VegasAceVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 VegasAceVII
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts

so here i am on dial up and me pa's house, and i havce my ps3 and psp present and accounted for. throw in a copy of final fantasy 7 and we have what i call a "fan-boner". it is possible to play ff7 on your psp, but there is an error message that comes up about 30 seconds into play. could this be where the ps3 is heading, do you think they would iron this out?

another function i would like to see is using the psp as a remote for the ps3. say your in the other room while the ps3 is blasting some real good music, you want to change the song, well you have to get up and stand infront of the tv as you select the song. maybe dual screening with the psp will be an option.

now wouldnt that be nice.

chiknmhf2

Dial-up is your problem!