I know most you gamers probably have a wicked entertainment set up, but we have spent thousands transforming our spare room into a gaming hub! My question do you think people would like to rent this experience out for $15 bucks/2 hours? (I know it sounds crazy but it would be cheaper than the movies)
Our current set up consists of:
- 65 inch 4k TV
- PlayStation 4 with all the new games
- Experience the future of gaming with VR PlayStation
- Cinema surround sound (or gaming headphones!)
- Guaranteed NO disturbances for 2 hours!
- Massive 3 person gaming lovsac
- Internet gaming at its finest
Would love to hear honest but constructive feedback on this idea! We want to share our love of gaming to the world, but would people be willing to pay a small fee for it?