Would the BMW M6 and M5 be the next gran turismo ???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

moej88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 moej88
Member since 2007 • 799 Posts

I went to the game's offical website, and i took a look at the cars. I found it wierd not to see the BMW M5 ??

The M3 is there, and Z4, and so is the 1 series. I hope they get the M5, M6, and maybe the 760i series in the game. I always have liked those cars.

Although the M3 is amazing.

Mo007j[] - brought to you by: tripletags.com

hishkarnib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 hishkarnib
Member since 2005 • 2625 Posts

i love the M3, the others might make it in the full version of the game, they are still new (yet the new GTR R35 is in).

the prologue won't have all cars in the full version, so there's still a chance they might make it in

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 DuhQbnSiLo
Member since 2007 • 622 Posts
They've already said that if the full game doesn't have the care you want there will be an optiong for you to pay for them to send you a download of that car. Dunno if thats fact, but i have seen the post somewhere... i can't find it right now
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
besides cars missing this game looks great.
haesuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 haesuse
Member since 2007 • 739 Posts

i found it very dissapointing to see that M6 is missiing. 645 coupe is one of my favorite cars out, and soon as my M3 is done i will hopefuly muster enough cash for an 645 (chances are no M6 for me :P) at any rate it would have been fun to drive that instead of 1 series. But i guess it was effort enough to get the Ferrari into the picture for now, maybe if there is some DLC it could be added with the full game release (or whenever they have some DLC rdy).

jlabadie88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 jlabadie88
Member since 2003 • 1985 Posts

They've already said that if the full game doesn't have the care you want there will be an optiong for you to pay for them to send you a download of that car. Dunno if thats fact, but i have seen the post somewhere... i can't find it right nowDuhQbnSiLo

I don't think that's true, otherwise they'd have to have a program for like, every single car. Ever.