Wonder where all the PS3 bashers went?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scorpion16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Scorpion16
Member since 2005 • 345 Posts
I remember when it first came out how people were complaining about the price, the size of it, and how there were no "good games" for it. Did MGS4 finally shut up the haters or do people just realize how much potential the PS3 has. And where are the Sony bashers at. I said for a while that the PS3 will shine in time and as seeing that a PS3 exclusive game won the game of the year award here, I was right.
cow-got-owned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cow-got-owned
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts
As a person who used to own an xbox, i think that the haters were mostly xbox 360 fanboys.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
Go to System Wars. The place is full of them... and yes, they've bashed MGS4 even after it won GotY.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

I remember when it first came out how people were complaining about the price, the size of it, and how there were no "good games" for it. Did MGS4 finally shut up the haters or do people just realize how much potential the PS3 has. And where are the Sony bashers at. I said for a while that the PS3 will shine in time and as seeing that a PS3 exclusive game won the game of the year award here, I was right.Scorpion16

There gone and thats all that matters.

I would like for Mods to lock thread cause this could start a flame war.

Sorry for being such a *****.

budboarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#6 budboarder
Member since 2005 • 2304 Posts
Look, more and more people are getting PS3s for Blueray as well as gaming, so you cant really bash something you own, even if its just for HD movies.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
I remember when it first came out how people were complaining about the price, the size of it, and how there were no "good games" for it. Did MGS4 finally shut up the haters or do people just realize how much potential the PS3 has. And where are the Sony bashers at. I said for a while that the PS3 will shine in time and as seeing that a PS3 exclusive game won the game of the year award here, I was right.Scorpion16
As a person who used to own an xbox, i think that the haters were mostly xbox 360 fanboys.cow-got-owned
You know, system wars is there for a reason, please use it. Going to the console specific boards is supposed to get me away from the SW BS, but it seems lately that people keep feeling the need to post SW crap on the console specific boards.
-HeaveR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -HeaveR-
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts

They all died from heart attacks when their wackbox stopped functioning at 12 o'clock new years evening!

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8785 Posts
I'm glad we have a System Wars section. Though I never go there. I just never understood needing to validate oneself with the opposition, whatever that may be.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

They all died from heart attacks when their wackbox stopped functioning at 12 o'clock new years evening!

-HeaveR-
:roll: Yes, that's what happened. [/sarcasm]
-HeaveR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -HeaveR-
[QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"][QUOTE="-HeaveR-"]

:roll: Yes, that's what happened. [/sarcasm]

I know I could hardly believe it myself lol
weddy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 weddy92
Member since 2008 • 747 Posts
Its as bad as its ever been in SW now all you see is the ps3 is dead topics and how there will be no more ps3 after 2009 and killzone 2 will flop and mgs4 is the worst game ever played
-HeaveR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -HeaveR-
Its as bad as its ever been in SW now all you see is the ps3 is dead topics and how there will be no more ps3 after 2009 and killzone 2 will flop and mgs4 is the worst game ever playedweddy92
I say to that... BOOOORINGGG! PS3 has definitely proved itself to be a real player last year with top notch titles like R2, MGS 4, LBP... well you know what im talking about.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
All the has-been haters have all gone to line up for a PS3, or simply just spending the rest of their holidays realizing how great it is.
Moshin07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Moshin07
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts

Xbox fanboys saw this and now they cry themselves to sleep

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
Head over to System Wars. I'm a regular there.
Marked_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Marked_Man
Member since 2003 • 236 Posts
Not trying to start anything,just being honest.The PS3 is easily the BEST console this generation both in terms of hardware,features,RELIABILITY and games.
taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#20 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

Maybe some of the bashers turned into believers... bought their PS3 lst Christmas, and now they're too busy enjoying our exclusives... and the other haters are in system wars coz they get locked here!

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

It's funny how most of the hate seems to be harder to find when hating the ones on top is so easy.

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts
Oh I think they went to the same place mosquitos go during the day! :shock:
GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

PS3 bashing was the hip thing until mid to late 2007 when the good PS3 exclusives started to be released. Before that there wasn't much other than Resistance which wasn't all that great.

There are still a handfull of lems in denial who can't deal with the fact that the PS3 has great exclusive games now so they're stuck in 2006.

Also PS3 bashers started to go away after Blu-ray beat HDdvd, before that everyone was saying things like: "Blu-ray is just another nail in the PS3's coffin." and "ROFL! Bluray!? Who would buy bluray over HDdvd?"

gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
only three things can be said. Either they joined the band-wagon, went off to playing Gears of War 2, or stuck to PC gaming all together playing WoW instead.
McMJ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#25 McMJ3
Member since 2008 • 2441 Posts
Not trying to start anything,just being honest.The PS3 is easily the BEST console this generation both in terms of hardware,features,RELIABILITY and games.Marked_Man
I agree with you mostly except for games, the 360 does have some pretty awesome looking exclusives I have to admit.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#26 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
Pssh. The PS3's only good game is really a movie. (by the way if you can't tell that's a joke^)
Mix-Master_415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mix-Master_415
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts
I'm sure a good number of them bought a PS3. Several of my friends sold thier XBOX 360's and purchased a PS3.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

i was one of the haters. and, god of war 3 came.

and now here i am, playing valkyria.

time changes ppl i guess

ZacherWol19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ZacherWol19
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts
They ran away because they noticed there console sucked to, and that the PS3 is better.
cow-got-owned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cow-got-owned
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts

You know, system wars is there for a reason, please use it. Going to the console specific boards is supposed to get me away from the SW BS, but it seems lately that people keep feeling the need to post SW crap on the console specific boards.Eddie5vs1

Calm down, i was just saying that most xbox 360 users did not talk about ps3 only fanboys did. I didn't want to start a "system war" as one would put it.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#31 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

They're still here. They pop go back into hiding after seeing the mods shadow.

joshi1s3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 joshi1s3
Member since 2006 • 2550 Posts
I was a doubter, but now i think the PS3 is best thie generation
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
I'm sure a good number of them bought a PS3. Several of my friends sold thier XBOX 360's and purchased a PS3. Mix-Master_415
i don't blame someone for selling their console because it's unreliable due to a design flaw. Although the newer models have been fixed and most gamestops offering cheap replacement plans ...it's a bit late for some people who end up purchasing the PS3 instead..
JonesWs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JonesWs
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts
I can't even begin to say how stupid these conversations are. I own both systems thats it plain and simple they are both great in their own ways. Who cares about who won what just enjoy it. Im not bashing anyone on this topic just so you guys know