Will there ever be a new suikoden???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

First_Descent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 First_Descent
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you guys enjoyed all of the other suikodens? and if you think that there will be a new suikoden in the future or has there been anything said?

I am just curious since I am replaying the old ones again on psn!!

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
Doubt it.. I was just talking about this very thing with someone the other day.. I don't see them making another one..
First_Descent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 First_Descent
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts

Doubt it.. I was just talking about this very thing with someone the other day.. I don't see them making another one.. PoisoN_Facecam0

I am definitely late on the reply, but it's a shame.. a new suikoden would have been amazing! The last one that came out wasn't all the bad, but looking at their track record, they make above average games, usually ranked arounf the 7s and 8s... I think it would do extremely well since the playstation 3 is lackin hardcore in good RPG's!

Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts

I enjoyed "Suikoden" on the PS1 and would have loved to have played the sequel. I didn't get into nor did I try getting into the PS2 entries for some reason. As for a new Suikoden I've learned to never say never and if the demand is there then it's possible!:)

CanderD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CanderD
Member since 2006 • 131 Posts

I am a huge fan of the Suikoden series and would love a new entry in the series. I still have an original copy of Suikoden 1 and 2 and they are by far my favorites of the series. I completed all of them except for 3 and 5. Nothing against 3, I just never had the drive to play it and I've tried multiple times to make it through 5, but just couldn't ever bring myself to finish it. It was mainly because I couldn't stand the main character. If they could bring back the greatness that was the first 2, then that would be an impressive sequel.

Thrawn3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Thrawn3d
Member since 2010 • 81 Posts

They made one for the DS last year that was decent.

jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

One can only hope.

Shidira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Shidira
Member since 2006 • 943 Posts

One can only hope.

jiggaloj

Agreed. A great series and could be awesome on the PS3. Although I don't see them making a new one, I would buy two copies just to see it do well if they did make a new one.