Why? Why arent they here by now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

Out of all the remasters Sony has done, where is Killzone 2-3 remasters?

Where is Resistance 1-3 remasters?

Come on... those are a no brainier.

Two of the most note worthy and highlights of the PS3 library and they get no attention from Sony now, why?

I would love to have all Resistance games remastered even if its just the campaigns.

Now I would Kill for KZ2 remaster WITH MULTIPLAYER. Come on man, people love that multiplayer.

If M$ can remaster Gears 1 and have the multiplayer for it, why cant we get KZ2 multiplayer?

Hell Resistance 2 had a multiplayer that has yet to be seen again in any of these games today. 8 player co-op and 64 player competitive? Only thing with big multiplayer today is BattleField and they dont do co-op.

I dont even need you to touch up the graphic and fix this or that. Just port them at 1080p and 60fps.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

I gotta agree, as much as I disliked KZ1 the sequel was great, looked great and that multiplayer was awesome but why do you want a remaster? You'd have to pay to play online when you could just use your old disc and play on PS3.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

Misleading Header. You'd think it would be about delayed games, not fan demanding Remasters.

Only Sony published game from the PS3 generation that I'd rebuy is Heavenly Sword. Improve the awful frame-rate add trophies and you have a sale.

Ninja Theory probably has a say though, so it won't happen.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

I dunno dawg.. I don't really want to replay RFOM anymore, but I'd be down to play a remastered R2 and/or R3.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

@MethodManFTW said:

I dunno dawg.. I don't really want to replay RFOM anymore, but I'd be down to play a remastered R2 and/or R3.

the point is, they remaster other shit, but not two of the biggest names on the PS3?

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

How many games did you post . I didnt see the favorites I played . Id call them my favorites .

Avatar image for deactivated-58bd60b980002
deactivated-58bd60b980002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#7 deactivated-58bd60b980002
Member since 2004 • 2016 Posts

Resistance was popular enough to warrant a remaster ? I could agree with Killzone, it was really good.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@kend0_kap0ni said:

Out of all the remasters Sony has done, where is Killzone 2-3 remasters?

Where is Resistance 1-3 remasters?

Come on... those are a no brainier.

Two of the most note worthy and highlights of the PS3 library and they get no attention from Sony now, why?

I would love to have all Resistance games remastered even if its just the campaigns.

Now I would Kill for KZ2 remaster WITH MULTIPLAYER. Come on man, people love that multiplayer.

If M$ can remaster Gears 1 and have the multiplayer for it, why cant we get KZ2 multiplayer?

Hell Resistance 2 had a multiplayer that has yet to be seen again in any of these games today. 8 player co-op and 64 player competitive? Only thing with big multiplayer today is BattleField and they dont do co-op.

I dont even need you to touch up the graphic and fix this or that. Just port them at 1080p and 60fps.

I was just thinking about this the other day because The Resistance and KZ series are 2 of my favorite franchises.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I'm so sick of remasters, honestly... I wouldn't be interested in the slightest to play through those games you mentioned again with slightly better graphics. They were good games, yeah, but they hardly need remasters. Maybe they'd be worth remastering once we're on the next generation Playstation console. But for now, this remastering of previous generation games can **** off.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RSM-HQ

@SoNin360: I disagree on Heavenly Sword.

For me it isn't really the same as Last of Us or God of War 3, they ran well on the previous generation and had no real reason to reappear.

HS however ran like garbage on the PS3, for the most case, below 15 FPS. Not to mention sold poorly as a result. This game barely had an audience. And yet despite that had potential to be a better game if it performed better.

A 60 FPS Remaster could really do that game a favor, namely with the Hn'S genre so spread thin on the PS4 platform, a Remaster of that game would be welcome.

Avatar image for rosinmonkekyx17
rosinmonkekyx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rosinmonkekyx17
Member since 2015 • 3019 Posts

What a bad title :/

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#12 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

@RSM-HQ: My post was referring to the games mentioned in the original post. Games that can improve significantly more with better hardware are, of course, more deserving of a remaster. That's why I'm not totally against the Skyrim remaster, even though I have no intention of buying that game again.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

I think HD game from ps2 is more necessary than a remaster from ps3. Even though I don't put resistance series on the level of the last of us or Uncharted series which got remastered, I really enjoyed Resistance series and I thought it got better as it went on. Part 3 was really awesome and so underrated. I know the sales weren't that great but people missed out. People were so busy playing military FPS like COD that they missed out on a great series. I would like to see another great sci-fi shooter like resistance on ps4.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RSM-HQ

@SoNin360: Me and you both. I enjoyed Skyrim, but even the worst of ports got the games experience on-point.

To me that remaster is only relevant to new gamers who missed out.

And my bad missing that, assumed you ment 'all the above'. Now rereading it is clear you ment TC.