Why are the blue tokens so hard to find in Resident evil 5?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Keough_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1 Keough_7
Member since 2008 • 103 Posts
Me and my brother went through the game and found a total of 2 blue tokens, but we weren't trying to look for them.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#2 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
They're in spots you'd rarely see just by playing through the game normally, unless you have a habit of looking off into nowhere or behind you as you progress. All but two or three of them are visible in plain sight, though. One of them is downright mean.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
they not really hard, they just put it in places that ppl wouldnt look. say for example in2-2 i believe theres one in a small shed with a window but u cant get it, ui can aim to shoot the blue tokens but wont be able to get it. so like i said, u have to look for them in places u wouldnt of thought of lookin there before. but ill admit some were hard to get/find
OmegaGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 OmegaGear
Member since 2003 • 737 Posts

Most of them require exploration to the tiny nooks and crannies in areas, and there's one that actually isn't visible. You REALLY have to look for them, and I suggest doing it as Chris, because Sheva is too short to get one that's in a dumpster lol.

eveileb-ekam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 eveileb-ekam
Member since 2009 • 1578 Posts

Theyre not too bad if you get into the habit of actively looking. Ive been hunting for all the treasures, and managed to find pretty much all of them whilst doing so. I only got a couple, though, cos one of my friends did it using a guide, and we played co-op. There is one, near the end of the game, thats evil. I dont know how you would find it without looking it up.

There were a couple of sneaky ones in RE4 as well, but you only had to find 15 or so, and they were spread across two locations.

Good luck with that :P

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
yeah they're tough, if you want.. look 'em up on youtube.
Keough_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7 Keough_7
Member since 2008 • 103 Posts

Theyre not too bad if you get into the habit of actively looking. Ive been hunting for all the treasures, and managed to find pretty much all of them whilst doing so. I only got a couple, though, cos one of my friends did it using a guide, and we played co-op. There is one, near the end of the game, thats evil. I dont know how you would find it without looking it up.

There were a couple of sneaky ones in RE4 as well, but you only had to find 15 or so, and they were spread across two locations.

Good luck with that :P

eveileb-ekam
I found the ones in re4 easy to find
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

IGN has a great guide .. it's the walkthrough plus the Emblems .. so if you've beat it once, then you can use the walkthrough ..

envybianchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 envybianchi
Member since 2004 • 1155 Posts

I got all the BSAA emblems & I used cheat cc to help me out. Hope this is helpful for you!

http://www.cheat cc.com/ps3/residentevil5cheatscodes.html

I don't know why Gamespot censors the word cheat cc. Does anyone know why? Was there a history between the 2 that I didn't know about? So when I type **** it automatically censors it. Why?

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
They're in spots you'd rarely see just by playing through the game normally, unless you have a habit of looking off into nowhere or behind you as you progress. All but two or three of them are visible in plain sight, though. One of them is downright mean.DJ_Lae
lol im guessing the ship one right?
Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]They're in spots you'd rarely see just by playing through the game normally, unless you have a habit of looking off into nowhere or behind you as you progress. All but two or three of them are visible in plain sight, though. One of them is downright mean.Keasy4

I don't know how some one could have found that by accident, or actually looking for it :P
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts

[QUOTE="Keasy4"][QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]They're in spots you'd rarely see just by playing through the game normally, unless you have a habit of looking off into nowhere or behind you as you progress. All but two or three of them are visible in plain sight, though. One of them is downright mean.Da_lil_PimP

I don't know how some one could have found that by accident, or actually looking for it :P

there is a part when one of ya get trapped in the cage it shows a quick glimps of it at the same time i only noticed it when my friend that i was playing the game through said it was there.. the bad part was u can only get it withthe Granada!!!!! lol=/

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I found 2 by accident. When I was going for platinum trophy I just used a guide off the net.

JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts
[QUOTE="Keasy4"][QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]They're in spots you'd rarely see just by playing through the game normally, unless you have a habit of looking off into nowhere or behind you as you progress. All but two or three of them are visible in plain sight, though. One of them is downright mean.Da_lil_PimP

I found it by accident, cause the screen that transition from the guy dropping the crane on you showed it to me on my second playthrough. There was clipping in the cargo box, and made it easy to see. Just threw a grenade in there and got it.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Yeah they are almost all in weird places that you wouldn't naturally look.
T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

I used an online guide on IGN. Found all of them, my first play-through. It tells you where they all are, and shows a pictures of it.

kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

That's what Gamefaqs is for. :P