Why are people bad mouthing the PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

smolex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 smolex
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

I have notice recently that quite a number of people saying that the PS3 is rubbish compared to consoels such as the XBox 360 or the Wii. The PS3 in my opinion is the better console because it has quality games, free online play, the home system of a virtual self online and the games are just phenomenal. Also the majority of the people who are bad mouthing the PS3 are XBox gamers, some have even gone as far as too make videos trying to show that the XBox is better. I think there just scared that the PS3 will out perform there primative console.:D

the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts
Dont worry about them, if they were right they'd be too busy playing to make those vids, they are just scared. IGNORE THEM!
smolex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smolex
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
be4 i considered buying a XBox 360 but i was persuade by the PS3 site by all the new games and specs of it.:D
The_G00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 The_G00se
Member since 2006 • 760 Posts

I have notice recently that quite a number of people saying that the PS3 is rubbish compared to consoels such as the XBox 360 or the Wii. The PS3 in my opinion is the better console because it has quality games, free online play, the home system of a virtual self online and the games are just phenomenal. Also the majority of the people who are bad mouthing the PS3 are XBox gamers, some have even gone as far as too make videos trying to show that the XBox is better. I think there just scared that the PS3 will out perform there primative console.:D

smolex

Opinions are like aholes. Everybody has one.
Deyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Deyee
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
Learn much you must young padawan.
mightyboosh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 mightyboosh13
Member since 2006 • 705 Posts
Ps3 will be a good console... The 360 is a good console... enjoy!!!
Sigil-otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Sigil-otaku
Member since 2007 • 1234 Posts

Why do people bash it? Why do you think, reduced features, high price tag (say I want a hi def image, PS3, HDMI cable, 3 extra sixaxis remotes and a blue ray remote it will cost me ÂŁ550) ÂŁ550 before I even get a game just so I can watch movies, have hi def (which is a real point with the PS3 after all) and play my friends, losing exclusives, rumble removed for sixaxis (preferance will decide if that was a good move or a bad one), home pretty much sucks, no killer apps, people with no HDDVD are paying more for a blue ray drive which they won't use, the extra space on the blue ray discs are hardly being used at the moment, delays in europe, poor baclwards compatibility in europe, majority of multiplatform titles on 360 and PS3 are coming out with the 360 games looking better, slow loading blue ray drive with 1 or 2 minute loading sessions and start ups, failure to provide any new and innovative games and while I'm at it the Sony fanboyism and poor publicity doesn't help Sony's image.

What ppl dis da PS3, must be scared lolz. It's not fear it's simply the fact that some people dislike the product, simple as and it can be seen why with how many points I just thought of.

killeryoda85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killeryoda85
Member since 2006 • 499 Posts

Why do people bash it? Why do you think, reduced features, high price tag (say I want a hi def image, PS3, HDMI cable, 3 extra sixaxis remotes and a blue ray remote it will cost me ÂŁ550) ÂŁ550 before I even get a game just so I can watch movies, have hi def (which is a real point with the PS3 after all) and play my friends, losing exclusives, rumble removed for sixaxis (preferance will decide if that was a good move or a bad one), home pretty much sucks, no killer apps, people with no HDDVD are paying more for a blue ray drive which they won't use, the extra space on the blue ray discs are hardly being used at the moment, delays in europe, poor baclwards compatibility in europe, majority of multiplatform titles on 360 and PS3 are coming out with the 360 games looking better, slow loading blue ray drive with 1 or 2 minute loading sessions and start ups, failure to provide any new and innovative games and while I'm at it the Sony fanboyism and poor publicity doesn't help Sony's image.

What ppl dis da PS3, must be scared lolz. It's not fear it's simply the fact that some people dislike the product, simple as and it can be seen why with how many points I just thought of.

Sigil-otaku

Amen to that

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts
later on thsi year the ps3 games will be much better much bigger and much better qaulity like gt iv, killzone, mgs4 and alot of other games that will use up around 30gb of the blu ray cd...maybe now the games and graphics on xbox 360 are better but by the end of this year ps3 will have much better graphics and games...
The_G00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_G00se
Member since 2006 • 760 Posts
You know what I think is funny? When a bunch of freaking teenagers think they have the gaming market figured out. You guys with all of your numbers, trying to be so smart, beating your chests with facts really really REALLY crack me up. You really think you know more then then the people running these companies? THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! GO BACK TO WHAT YOU KNOW BEST AND TALK ABOUT THE NEXT LEVEL OF RESISTENCE!!! Christ... it gets old after awhile... buncha know-it-alls.
Alyxm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Alyxm1
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts
[QUOTE="The_G00se"]You know what I think is funny? When a bunch of freaking teenagers think they have the gaming market figured out. You guys with all of your numbers, trying to be so smart, beating your chests with facts really really REALLY crack me up. You really think you know more then then the people running these companies? THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! GO BACK TO WHAT YOU KNOW BEST AND TALK ABOUT THE NEXT LEVEL OF RESISTENCE!!! Christ... it gets old after awhile... buncha know-it-alls.

who are you talking too, no one has spouted a word that they know more then the companies, the companies know even more, but they are judgeing and simply observing the market ATM, PS3 is still being born, 360 is a year old, and the Wii, has gotten kinda old for some people that I know
Sigil-otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Sigil-otaku
Member since 2007 • 1234 Posts

So we buy the console and comment on them, don't wanna listen to it then go somewhere else. This is a forum for discussing the PS3 so here we are discussing it.

I'm not trying to insult the PS3 cos a lot of people call it overpricedd which is wrong, it's a high price but the blue ray drive alone makes it worth the money. It's got free online, bound to get great games as it goes along and for those interested in home and stuff it's a great console but  it's just not my thing for the reasons I already said. People like it for reasons and people don't like it for reasons so you'll just have to accept it will get bashed a little because it's hardly perfect.

the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts

Sigil-otaku
This maybe the case, the 360 isnt perfect either, but i dont make it my lifeswork to go round shouting it out to everyone. And you may not have noticed but i only own a 360 so i aint a fanboy either before you pull that old chestnut out.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts

So we buy the console and comment on them, don't wanna listen to it then go somewhere else. This is a forum for discussing the PS3 so here we are discussing it.

I'm not trying to insult the PS3 cos a lot of people call it overpricedd which is wrong, it's a high price but the blue ray drive alone makes it worth the money. It's got free online, bound to get great games as it goes along and for those interested in home and stuff it's a great console but it's just not my thing for the reasons I already said. People like it for reasons and people don't like it for reasons so you'll just have to accept it will get bashed a little because it's hardly perfect.

Sigil-otaku

So let me get this straight, you don't own or have any interest in a PS3, yet you feel compelled to tell everyone "The Truth" as percieved by you?! :lol:
visli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 visli
Member since 2005 • 111 Posts

smolex

Don't worry, people are jealous of the succes that Sony had with Playstation and Playstation 2. Playstation 3 is a great console with great games on the way and nothing else really matters. If you like Playstation 3 and wanna play Playstation 3 games don't care about what jealous jerks say.