Who's playing Persona 4 The golden?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hanzoadam (6576 posts) -
I got my copy today took a few days to arrive to England I think my vita is going to be glued to my hands now
#2 Posted by danjin44 (333 posts) -
I have been ignoring console because of this game, and this coming from the guy who finished the original P4 10 times!!!
#3 Posted by Malta_1980 (11890 posts) -

I ordered mine so hopefully will receive it by end next week...

My gaming time is currently being split between PC & PSV...

#4 Posted by Legolas_Katarn (15556 posts) -
I ordered the special edition version from Gamestop's online store so I am still waiting for it to be delivered.
#5 Posted by SonicNextGen2 (3592 posts) -
Any person who owns a Vita and doesn't play this game is an idiot. Sorry, but seriously, this probably IS THE BEST VITA GAME.
#6 Posted by KiD_ReMiX (254 posts) -

I am! This is my first Persona game and I love it. The presentation is amazing.

#7 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

I downloaded the digital version and started playing it this Thanksgiving morning. :)

#8 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

The game is utterly fantastic. The PS2 version is my favorite game this gen, so I have no doubt this updated version for the VITA will become my new favorite. It really has it all: great story, characters, combat, exploration. Best game on VITA by far. I know it's a remake, but the VITA really needed this game.

#9 Posted by gangstafc (228 posts) -
i wish i was but still having doubt in buying a ps vita :\
#10 Posted by Jehuty08 (1951 posts) -

Thought I should share this for those of you who are new to persona 4

be warned though, there are heavy spoilers... so you might want to wait till you finish the game :P

#11 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -
Yes :D Life is being put on hold because of this darned game lol
#12 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -

be warned though, there are heavy spoilers... so you might want to wait till you finish the game :P

Jehuty08
I don't get it: it's for newcomers, but it contains spoilers? That sounds a little paradoxical to me...
#13 Posted by JustBoomer (188 posts) -

This is my first Persona game I played, and hooked to it on my Vita.

#14 Posted by ankor77 (1254 posts) -

11 hours in and im in love. first Persona game. Ive always been more of a Final Fantasy type rpg fan, but this game is really good. I love how they adjusted it for the vita. They took a cue from FF13 and made death not so horrible. You can start at the beginning of the dungeon floor as oppossed to the last save.

#15 Posted by Jehuty08 (1951 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jehuty08"]

Granpire

I don't get it: it's for newcomers, but it contains spoilers? That sounds a little paradoxical to me...

if this is your first time playing p4, you most likely havent seen/read this yet, but you definitely will want to once you finish the game

sorry for the confusion :P

#16 Posted by Videodogg (12611 posts) -

I am not normally a JRPG player, but this game looked a bit different from the run of the mill JRPG, so i just downloaded the game and i will give a go. I hope i like it.

#17 Posted by Terrencec06 (4015 posts) -

sounds like I need to give it a shot. Just picked up my vita. Probably will just play the games from my ps+ for a while but I will get P4 soon.

#18 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -
I had the solid gold edition but I sold it for 180 bucks. Still need to replace it with regular version