who thinks PES2008 is better than fifa08

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MATSIMUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 MATSIMUS
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts
i am constantly told that pes is better than fifia in everyway, honestly i didnt care i just wanted to play football so ihave always stuck with fifa. i did recently play pes2008 whats all the hype about.
alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 alfonsorc84
Member since 2005 • 1003 Posts
i dont like FIFA at all, i prefer PES or WE
gedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gedo
Member since 2004 • 237 Posts
this year's pes is a disaster, don't get it, i prefer fifa over it. Next year should be better, for both games to be honest. I used to play pes my whole life then they screwed so badly with this year's game.
kalkhaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#5 kalkhaja
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts
on the PS3, FIFA is MUCH , MUCH better.....in the past, i think PES had the upper hand, but not any more
campbell1874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 campbell1874
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts
Fifa is the best out of the two. Its a shame that they dont put in the same about of effort with Fifa Street.
DWolford32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 DWolford32
Member since 2004 • 525 Posts
i still think the gameplay in pes2008 kicks the crap out of game play i fifa 08. i think fifa has so many more features and doesn't have some problems pes2008 does like internet play is unplayable. i was a fifa fan till i tried winning eleven 9 and have bought both ever since because my friends like fifa
cedmonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cedmonds
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

08 pes is still very good, i played the fifa demo, and found it just unrealistic and the ball controll of the players was just wrong, even with the problems pes has its still great, so hopefully next year they will get it right and own football once again!!

MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts

Fifa is the best out of the two. Its a shame that they dont put in the same about of effort with Fifa Street.campbell1874
Yeah its pretty messed up.

Good Job on Fifa Games

Bad job on Fifa Street games

Good job on NBA Street games

Bad job on nba Live Games(I think 08 it good tho,best in a long time)

Good job on Madden Games

Bad Job on NFL Tour and NFL Street games

CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
I've played both PES2008 is broken. FIFA > PES this time round. Here's hoping the next version of PES for PS3 isn't an absolute joke!
Serchant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Serchant
Member since 2006 • 785 Posts
Seriously, I downloaded both demos and I still like the FIFA 08 demo way more but thats just my opinion!
Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts

i like gameplay in pes more fifa a lot better this year but still to arcady the controls just aren't there but its definitely more strategical then it was before pes is more a realistic sim futball game and i just prefer the controls. there was some freezing i noticed in the demo but i see the same hick-ups in fifa08 and some other blemishes most notably the crowd.

but the hick-ups in fifa that i noticed weren't during gameplay but more during replays but the crowd thing is really weird and just seems like they just forgot about it. i haven't played the full version of pes since it hasn't come out here yet but fifa is an improvement over 07 they are learning. if anything they are learning from pes which is a good thing and pes is now as it seems so far becoming a bit like what fifa was before (nothing new).