who here needs anger management like i do

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

i have never got so angry at video games until they decided to add on-line. any one here get so mad you swear constantly.

like when your top player but your still losing by 30 points because your team can't kill any one except them self's. lol i tell them they stink.

i also hate the warhawk campers because some of them are so good they make the game unbalance the ones that if you get in a tank or a jeep your dead in sec.

i was getting destroyed last night because my team never backed me up. i get so mad i yell at my team.

now I'm mad and my wife is now mad because i yell so loud and swear to much. so them i yell at her. lol on-line disrupts my house hold.

tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts

i have never got so angry at video games until they decided to add on-line. any one here get so mad you swear constantly.

like when your top player but your still losing by 30 points because your team can't kill any one except them self's. lol i tell them they stink.

i also hate the warhawk campers because some of them are so good they make the game unbalance the ones that if you get in a tank or a jeep your dead in sec.

i was getting destroyed last night because my team never backed me up. i get so mad i yell at my team.

now I'm mad and my wife is now mad because i yell so loud and swear to much. so them i yell at her. lol on-line disrupts my house hold.

GARRYTH

want a Cookie????????

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts
uhh no, because i realize ITS JUST A GAME..
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GARRYTH

uhh no, because i realize ITS JUST A GAME..LP4EVA2005
you sound like my wife

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LP4EVA2005

[QUOTE="LP4EVA2005"]uhh no, because i realize ITS JUST A GAME..GARRYTH

you sound like my wife

:lol:

Avatar image for _Classic_Gamer_
_Classic_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 _Classic_Gamer_
Member since 2007 • 4776 Posts

GARRYTH

It's people like you who ruin video games, especially online. You take them way too seriously and ruin all the fun. You're probably one of those people who kick people from a game just because their stats or ranks aren't very high.

yanks1112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 yanks1112
Member since 2005 • 867 Posts

you sound like my wife

Well, the whole point to play vidoegames is to have fun. If your not having fun and swearing at your TV, it's time to move on to another game.

That's why I won't play Warhawk or COD4 online, cause I get so angry for the reasons you just stated.

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LP4EVA2005
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

_Classic_Gamer_

It's people like you who ruin video games, especially online. You take them way too seriously and ruin all the fun. You're probably one of those people who kick people from a game just because their stats or ranks aren't very high.

ughh, yea i F'ing hate that

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GARRYTH
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

_Classic_Gamer_

i have never kicked anyone off. i do have alot of fun i just get angry once in awile thats all. even the guys that sit there and do nothing yes i have seen that before. i did not make this thread for you guys to drill me. im sure some of you got mad once in awhile. im really not a bad guy i just like to win lol. i mean when my team losses by say even 10 points i don't care but when we lose like last night by 60 points it makes you wonder what the heck my team is doing when i get 80% of the points.
shabazz5th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shabazz5th
Member since 2004 • 648 Posts

Sounds like to me that you have an anger problem in regards to games...is this the way you are in real life interacting with people? If so, then yes you need anger management...

If not, then you are lucky you even found a woman to marry you.

DNChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DNChan
Member since 2008 • 249 Posts
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

tOtalPWNaAe

want a Cookie????????

Yea, just replace the chocolate chips with chill pills.

yanks1112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 yanks1112
Member since 2005 • 867 Posts
[QUOTE="_Classic_Gamer_"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

GARRYTH

i have never kicked anyone off. i do have alot of fun i just get angry once in awile thats all. even the guys that sit there and do nothing yes i have seen that before. i did not make this thread for you guys to drill me. im sure some of you got mad once in awhile. im really not a bad guy i just like to win lol. i mean when my team losses by say even 10 points i don't care but when we lose like last night by 60 points it makes you wonder what the heck my team is doing when i get 80% of the points.

I don't think anyone is attacking you, but you have to realize that some people (including myself) are just bad at online mutiplayer. You really shouldn't get angry cause someone sucks...you know? I know you like to win, just as everyone else but there are different skill levels to gaming. Sounds like ranked games are better suited for you. I play unranked games cause, like I stated earlier, I suck

kar008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kar008
Member since 2004 • 526 Posts

well u should try ff10 chocobo race for the celestial weapon, that was one of the crappiest moment in videogame history.

i cant beleive u get angry for warhwak man, thats silly stuff.

Radiohead85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Radiohead85
Member since 2003 • 3068 Posts

It's a game....god, some people really need to calm down about things that are entirely fictional.

Here's what I do when I get frustrated with a game: I turn it off and walk away for a few hours. Try it, it's fun!

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GARRYTH

Sounds like to me that you have an anger problem in regards to games...is this the way you are in real life interacting with people? If so, then yes you need anger management...

If not, then you are lucky you even found a woman to marry you.

shabazz5th

lol keep reading down the thread. im not a bad guy never get angry with outside people unless there is a reson.

the anger management on the heading of topic was more of a joke. never mind i guess you guys are perfect and never loss your cool. i guess none of you guys gamed in the old days as well when you stay up all night trying to beat a game and finally get to last guy and you run out of continues. this thread is just to ask if you guys get frustrated over a game once in awhile.

it was a joke about anger management part.

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
Don't worry GARRYTH, us regulars know you're a good guy. You don't need anger management. You're just being temporarily embodied by the spirit of competition.
tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts
[QUOTE="tOtalPWNaAe"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

DNChan

want a Cookie????????

Yea, just replace the chocolate chips with chill pills.

it is going to cost you more

Avatar image for Omega3FattyAcid
Omega3FattyAcid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Omega3FattyAcid
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts

I love people like you. I am not the best player of any online game by far...but damn I love to hear people get mad over the headsets. It's just fun to interact with an individual who gets so upset over a game.

...but come to think of it, one time I was playing gtaIV online and it was a team deathmatch and I was the only guy left on my team. The other team had maybe 4 people. They cornered me in this alleyway and never gave me a chance to get out. I just kept respawnng and they would kill me. I might have dropped an f bomb or two, and maybe I ate my meatloaf that night with more hostility than usual.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

GARRYTH
You a glutton for punishment, or what? Posting this in here, you know your gonna get drilled. lol Everyone who wants to pretend like they never get mad at games is gonna rip you on this. For me, I get mad at games mostly when I am burned out on them but still continue to play. Its not as much that I take them too seriously, its just that I like new and varied experiences. I am not one of those guys that can log into COD4 for 9 months straight. I eventually get to the point where I have played the game so much I have experienced everything the game has to offer 1000 times over lol. Its just the same old rut on each map or race track. At that point, frustration will get the better of me if I dont move on to something else. Maybe your the same way. Bottom line, if a particular game is frustrating you for whatever reason, move onto another or just go watch TV or something. Its very difficult for anyone to sit and continue to play a game that is frustrating without getting angry.
WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts
better get those divource papers ready.
Avatar image for Nocturnal_Speed
Nocturnal_Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nocturnal_Speed
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

I get upset, but only on myself. Theirs no reason for me to get mad at anyother person, but me. Either your good, or you sux. Some games im very good at and others I just plain sux. If I know I'm alot better then my opponent and i'm getting my @ss whooped well thats my fault. Just plug in a different game; put in a few more hours on Madden 09 or Dead Space and get back to kicking some @ss online. :D

BobRea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BobRea
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

_Classic_Gamer_

I don't think that's true at all. Some people have an extremely competitive spirit, such as myself. I hate losing no matter what I do, and I think anyone that says they haven't been mad at a video game is lying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 189302
Member since 2004 • 226 Posts

well u should try ff10 chocobo race for the celestial weapon, that was one of the crappiest moment in videogame history.

i cant beleive u get angry for warhwak man, thats silly stuff.

kar008

Ha! I remember that driving me crazy!

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
You should really seek help. It's a game and playing online doesn't mean it's all about you. People like you, give online gaming a bad rep. Normal people like us, don't like people like you. So do us all a favor and don't play online anymore until you can get a clue. You're just apart of the cry baby brigade.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
[QUOTE="_Classic_Gamer_"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

BobRea

I don't think that's true at all. Some people have an extremely competitive spirit, such as myself. I hate losing no matter what I do, and I think anyone that says they haven't been mad at a video game is lying.

Being competitive and taking it way too seriously are two completely different things. I'm competitive aswell, but it's never taken too far. If I lose, who cares? It's just a game. Nothing is at stake. So why bother getting mad? You learn from losing and adapt. Yelling over a mic because the people you're playing with that isn't "playing for you" is just plain stupid.

I get ircked about glitchers/cheaters, team killers and if the game is poorly programmed. But if nobody is playing as a team or "covering me", who cares? I'll just play for myself. Some days, I'm almost god like online. Other days, I just flat out suck. So what? It happens. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't be playing with others at all.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
I do get angry at video games sometimes. It happens and there's nothing to worry about. But you don't get angry at the game but at your teammates. All I read from your post was "I'm the best. I'm only losing because of the rest of my team!" and then you insult them. I hate to play with people like that.
Avatar image for speedjunkie1992
speedjunkie1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 speedjunkie1992
Member since 2006 • 1395 Posts

I used to be pretty bad. I've broken 2 controllers so far just for reference.

But so far i've learnt to control myself as stupid as it sounds.

So yeah you're not weird or anything XD

spanky333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#28 spanky333
Member since 2004 • 885 Posts

I have been acting like a toddler while playing against my buddy online in NHL09. It's embarassing, but this guy has been practising and perfecting playing this thing, and then I wander in after work and get trounced every night. Sadly, this all sounds very rational, but at the time I have been a jack ass over the headset. I do regret it, but I am still going to hand this guy his a**.

I have thrown a couple of controllers. And a headset.

But I swear, I WILL BE AVENGED!

Nothing is sadder then finishing an online league game and the only positive comment is "great goal tending". Makes you want to go play in traffic.

Wiiingssbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Wiiingssbb
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts
I own at everything so...I just get angry at servers and my connection.
scass319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 scass319
Member since 2008 • 480 Posts

When I was about 7 or 8 years old I would get mad at videogames and maybe throw very small fits..

..since then i've grown up and realized their are more important things in the world to get frustrated over then videogames.

Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts

If anything, I have never been able to muster up any kind of anger towards a videogame.... to be honest, I can't muster up anger towards anything.

I tend to leave games once I get some chump saying, "Come on you losers, will you play the game!" or another play who goes on ranting, "You lot suck, you just stay back and let me handle it" (Please note, feel free to insert swear words where you feel it's appropriate when/if reading this posting.

The games I tend to enjoy are the ones where we just have a laugh, we laugh when we die in a comicle fashion or laugh if we accidently fall off the platform and to our bloody deaths, like I have a habit of doing or if you're like me, trying to getto grips with the motion controller on Warhawk, you'll see my warhalw crashing against a building of sorts.

Mcortijo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mcortijo01
Member since 2003 • 2589 Posts
It happens to everybody at some point.
Leon7J7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Leon7J7
Member since 2008 • 738 Posts
The only time i got mad was when i was fighting Yiazmat in FF12 ( many of you know what i am talking about) Well i fought him for about 6-7 hours and got him to his last health bar then he regenerated all of his health......I was really mad that day but that was the only time i ever got mad when playing a videogame.
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts
You have to try being one of those people that do nothing - it's so much fun!!! :D
linkinpark494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 linkinpark494
Member since 2007 • 466 Posts

you sound like my wife

He is and yea I got a dead cat to prove I have anger management problems. J/k

Rock99999Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Rock99999Fan
Member since 2007 • 707 Posts

now I'm mad and my wife is now mad because i yell so loud and swear to much. so them i yell at her. lol on-line disrupts my house hold.GARRYTH

Wife, yell and lol should not be in the same sentence...So it's a good thing you used periods:D