Who has the DBZ: Budokai HD Collection?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

And who unlocked Cell Jr and the Cell Games tournament?

Cuz this sh*t is ridiculous. Back when I had Budokai 3 on the PS2 in 2004 I never got to unlock them either and I tried for like 2 years and even let my friends borrow the game with my memeory card to see if they could get them.

I've been trying for more that a month to unlock them and it wont happen. When the hell are the characters that are supposed to break in (Picolo and Cell) going to break in? I've had over 300 fights already.

This sh*t is impossible. There is nothing you can do, its the game that decides when it happens, so thats bullsh*t.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Cuz this sh*t is ridiculous. Back when I had Budokai 3 on the PS2 in 2004 I never got to unlock them either and I tried for like 2 years and even let my friends borrow the game with my memeory card to see if they could get them.

I've been trying for more that a month to unlock them and it wont happen. When the hell are the characters that are supposed to break in (Picolo and Cell) going to break in? I've had over 300 fights already.

This sh*t is impossible. There is nothing you can do, its the game that decides when it happens, so thats bullsh*t.

Nengo_Flow

I have the HD remake, but haven't Cell games yet. I had it for ps2 and beat it completely way back then. If I remember correctly you have to beat dragon universe with all characters, then unlock the dragon arena. Thats only if my memory serves me right. I could be wrong or missing info here because I know it's a b!tch to get it.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nengo_Flow

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

ristactionjakso

I have the HD remake, but haven't Cell games yet. I had it for ps2 and beat it completely way back then. If I remember correctly you have to beat dragon universe with all characters, then unlock the dragon arena. Thats only if my memory serves me right. I could be wrong or missing info here because I know it's a b!tch to get it.

Yeah I know that, I have bee playing the Dragon Arena for mor than a moth everyday waiting for Piccolo and Cell to break in, cuz to unlock Cell Jr you have to beat Piccolo when ever he breaks in and Cell game you have to beat Cell when ever he breaks in to battle.
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

Nengo_Flow

Yeah I know that, I have bee playing the Dragon Arena for mor than a moth everyday waiting for Piccolo and Cell to break in, cuz to unlock Cell Jr you have to beat Piccolo when ever he breaks in and Cell game you have to beat Cell when ever he breaks in to battle.

Well I just looked it up. You have to beat characters levels 51-55 for cell and piccolo to break in.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nengo_Flow

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]I have the HD remake, but haven't Cell games yet. I had it for ps2 and beat it completely way back then. If I remember correctly you have to beat dragon universe with all characters, then unlock the dragon arena. Thats only if my memory serves me right. I could be wrong or missing info here because I know it's a b!tch to get it.

ristactionjakso

Well I just looked it up. You have to beat characters levels 51-55 for cell and piccolo to break in.

yeah I know.............. been doing that for ever
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] Yeah I know that, I have bee playing the Dragon Arena for mor than a moth everyday waiting for Piccolo and Cell to break in, cuz to unlock Cell Jr you have to beat Piccolo when ever he breaks in and Cell game you have to beat Cell when ever he breaks in to battle.Nengo_Flow

yeah I know.............. been doing that for ever

Glitch maybe? I would be p!ssed if I were you. It takes forever to get to that point.

tag-six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tag-six
Member since 2009 • 431 Posts

Nengo_Flow

I've got the collection and I've platinumed it so it's not glitched or anything. And it only took me like less than 10 fights for them to break in.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nengo_Flow

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

tag-six

I've got the collection and I've platinumed it so it's not glitched or anything. And it only took me like less than 10 fights for them to break in.

lol I just realized that I already had the Cell games, I must of unlocked it an never notice. BUT still when the f*ck is Piccolo going to break in? I fought a total of 56 fights yesterday. I usually fight atleast 25 fights a day.