which one? f1 race stars/ lbp kart/ modnation?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for paulianjames666
#1 Posted by paulianjames666 (25 posts) -

F1 Race Stars, LBP Karts or Modnation Racers. I did purchase Mod for £6 on PSN but still downloading as i type. Just want peoples feeling on the best one. Also my 5 yr old loves (Bobbleheads) F1 Race stars and guess hes too young to really know if its a brill/boring/Rubbish Game. Really just want to know which one as its for my son anyway.

#2 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

"ModNation" has colorful, fun characters, a great sense of humor, and some interesting feature sets... I'm not familiar with the F1 kart game (yet) but it's on my radar... Hamilton rocks.

:D

I believe there's a NASCAR kart game coming soon, as well.

Avatar image for paulianjames666
#3 Posted by paulianjames666 (25 posts) -

F1 Race Stars (demo) is great. My son loves it. But only 11 tracks in the game. Only got 5 out of ten. He will prob enjoy it if i got him it. But i want to make tracks for him etc. Was thinking bout LBP kart but that again got 5 out of 10.

#4 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

F1 Race Stars (demo) is great. My son loves it. But only 11 tracks in the game. Only got 5 out of ten. He will prob enjoy it if i got him it. But i want to make tracks for him etc. Was thinking bout LBP kart but that again got 5 out of 10.

paulianjames666

If you're looking for track editing as a major factor in purchase, I would say "ModNation". The game is pretty much the best option for kart racing on the system, at the moment (8/10 here on GS, with props for the creation system).

:)

#5 Posted by chocolate1325 (33009 posts) -

Sonic and SEGA All Star Racing Transformed when it comes out.