Which of these games do you prefer and why?? also, need help with Fuel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jackdaniel594

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jackdaniel594
Member since 2009 • 131 Posts
There are lots of mad PS3 games, but i've selected a few that I am considering buying. Can someone tell me which one (or ones) I should get?? inFamous Fuel (also, does this have offline split0screen? I dont want it to have none like MotorStorm, Pure and Burnout Paradise) Resistance 2 Resident Evil 5 SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection Feel free to suggest any other game I should consider. Don't list any of the following, as I already own them: Assassin's Creed, Stuntman Ignition, AC/DC Live: Rock Band, Time Shift, Saints Row 2, LittleBigPlanet, Skate 2, Pure, MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, The Simpsons Game, The Incredible Hulk, Burnout Paradise, Haze, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero III, SmackDown vs RAW 2008, Resistance Fall of Man. Jaz
jasonis007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jasonis007
Member since 2008 • 107 Posts
I personally would want Resistance2 or the SEGA collection( I love SEGA)
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Try out the Valkyria Chronicles demo. It's a truly wonderful game that should not be overlooked. It's not for eveyone and do note the demo is only a fraction of what to expect from the game, but it does give you a good idea of the core gameplay.

eddyka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 eddyka2
Member since 2009 • 315 Posts

I'd go for inFamous.

mikeyvp87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mikeyvp87
Member since 2009 • 408 Posts

Can't go wrong with infamous. from what has been said it is a candidate for GOTY

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

Out of that list? Resident Evil 5, but it really depends on what kinds of games you like.

Avatar image for progamer-Andrew
progamer-Andrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 progamer-Andrew
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts
inFAMOUS!!!!
NaughtyRag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NaughtyRag
Member since 2009 • 2309 Posts
inFamous - looks great, but it's not out so who knows.. Resistance 2 - i thought this game sucks.. i think it is because i loved FoM, and they pretty much changed the formula that made FoM so good.. Resident Evil 5 - i really like this especially cooperative.. i never really played the first 4 but i thought this one was great.. SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - i had sonic's but it's the same game.. if you like those old games which i do then yes get it.. unless i missed it you don't have uncharted drake's fortune on your list..
Kruegmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 Kruegmeister
Member since 2003 • 539 Posts
Resistance 2 is the best out of that list in my opinion. Split Screen in 8 Player Co-Op missions or Online Multi-Player but not through the story. Killzone 2 and Little Big Planet are by far my 2 favorite games in recent years. Good Split-Screen Games are: Call of Duty : World at War Resistance 1 & 2 (R1 has Split through the whole game) Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Warhawk (4 Players Split-Screen even Online UnRanked) Little Big Planet is TONS of fun and you can have 4 Players there too.
wendt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 wendt360
Member since 2009 • 324 Posts

i would go with resistance 2

Tony2519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tony2519
Member since 2008 • 752 Posts
infamous, resistance 2, killzone 2
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#13 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

Resident Evil 5 is an amazing game. It has incredible graphics and really fun gameplay that should not be missed. :)

Avatar image for TheGreatOutdoor
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheGreatOutdoor
Member since 2009 • 3234 Posts

There are lots of mad PS3 games, but i've selected a few that I am considering buying. Can someone tell me which one (or ones) I should get?? inFamous Fuel (also, does this have offline split0screen? I dont want it to have none like MotorStorm, Pure and Burnout Paradise) Resistance 2 Resident Evil 5 SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection Feel free to suggest any other game I should consider. Don't list any of the following, as I already own them: Assassin's Creed, Stuntman Ignition, AC/DC Live: Rock Band, Time Shift, Saints Row 2, LittleBigPlanet, Skate 2, Pure, MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, The Simpsons Game, The Incredible Hulk, Burnout Paradise, Haze, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero III, SmackDown vs RAW 2008, Resistance Fall of Man. Jazjackdaniel594
I vote Resistance 2.

gowthamspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 gowthamspa
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
resistance 2 (For multiplayer) and resident evil 5 (for single player)
Avatar image for JimCarreyForYou
JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JimCarreyForYou
Member since 2009 • 2606 Posts
InFamous and get Dead Space is an awesome game is the few that I completed and after the credits I kept playing it again and trying to get all throphies ( thing that I don't do with games just this one and Killzone 2 ).